Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Surekha5

Kitna royega...... Uthna achha se pitayi bhi karegaa

I still have a doubt he will take stand..... Maarna mat...

Okay so.. I am moved by Purvir's emotional state BUT at this point I am also more than disappointed in them. 

I might change my mind later on but right now I am just very tired of these 2.

“If you don’t fight for what you want, then don’t cry for what you lost.

Likewise,nothing depends on luck, everything depends on work, because even luck has to work.”

Why are Purvir not fighting for themselves?? It is the right thing to do. 

Forget each other, fight for some dignity. No reason for Purvi to marry so KK ki aatma shaant ho jayegi.

SO MANY RED FLAGS and both Purvir choose to ignore it? 🤔

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nycgal

Okay so.. I am moved by Purvir's emotional state BUT at this point I am also more than disappointed in them. 

Likewise,nothing depends on luck, everything depends on work, because even luck has to work.”

Forget each other, fight for some dignity. No reason for Purvi to marry so KK ki aatma shaant ho jayegi.

Today's episode curtain romance muje tho gussa aagaya......

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya karen in dono ka?! Sick of this. 

Sakshi's way of convincing him to agree to Purvi's marriage - " agar aap maan jayenge, toh aapka pyar purvi ke liye saabit ho jayega ....". Why should he prove anything to her?  His one angry look, one hand wave could burn people down!!  Why has this man become so weak, wonder what black magic she has done. 😡😈

With Purvi, she was able to convince her half way just be informing that mukhi agreed. The rest was done after she took mukhi's name again, his family, he will not let me in his heart... blah blah...smiley5 Still there was no reason for Purvi to agree.  She should have just said, I will walk out of your house and live my life the way I want it, dont run it for me. If you are going to feel guilty, that is your problem😕

What is the point in crying now?? Are these the same people we were introduced to?😔

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Thanks for sharing Ramona.

So they all say yes based on one meeting, no background checks? Would definitely be doing checks if Anjali bought the rishta.

No background since on marriage day big  kaand must happen

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Show ka kya se kya kar diya hai Saba ne..

Hardly there is any entertainment left..😒

Kaina.Ain thumbnail

Enough of Vir playing bheegi-billi, so helpless without a voice! It's heart wrenching. He is sadly become a bystander in this cringe fest. 

He needs to take lead & charge, like we always saw him being a MAN till now. 

He needs to get back on the high horse. 

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So true Shree! I feel bad for them purely bcoz PriAm emote so well. But as characters I have ZERO sympathy for either of them. 

They are not willing to take any stand for themselves, nor ready to fight for their dignity (forget love, like you said). Everything is revolving around making Sakshi happy and satisfied.

They've become mere spectators in their own lives while Sakshi is calling all shots.

Not the PurVir I fell in love, nor one's I am interested in seeing anymore. I just cannot connect to them any.longer 

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

Show ka kya se kya kar diya hai Saba ne..

Hardly there is any entertainment left..😒

Wohi toh Aayu! Kuch achcha ya positive hota hi nahi...bas rona dhona, manipulations, sacrifice blah blah blah 😑

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

They've become mere spectators in their own lives while Sakshi is calling all shots.

Not the PurVir I fell in love, nor one's I am interested in seeing anymore. I just cannot connect to them any.longer 

This line sums it up! Who the heck is Sakshi to play with Purvi's life? 

Why are these 2 doing so much for Sakshi? Is it because they are worried she will try to kill herself again? And they both will be left with that guilt? 

Of the 2, I dont know who to blame the most. I think it is Vir, who needs a tight slap to come back to senses. Why is he letting Sakshi do this to Purvi?

Everything is around Sakshi!! Sick of hearing that name. I loathe when purvi utters her name "Sakshiji" 

Next week will be the same old - crying, sacrifice and Sakshiji 😕 Amar enacts the emotional scene well, but his role as Vir was not to sit and cry! 

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Wohi toh Aayu! Kuch achcha ya positive hota hi nahi...bas rona dhona, manipulations, sacrifice blah blah blah 😑

There has to be a limit to negativity too..And this is too much to tolerate..It looks as if Sakshi is the boss..She is the lead character of the show..

And she is driving PurVir's life the way..And inn dono ne apna dimaag OLX pe bech diya hai..

I mean Purvi doesn't even have a say in whether she wants to marry or not atleast with whom she wants to..Itna toh puch lo..

And Sakshi is behaving so innocent..Isn't she aware of her husband's feeling for Purvi..So casually she is discussing with Vir regarding Purvi's groom..😵