Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Balia 1.0                                                                  Balia 2.0

Kabadi match for the land                                       Fight with goons to save the shop

Rani got hurt while saving Veer                               Same

At that time also doctor giri                                     Now too

Kiara informed Rani  Sa and she came soon         Same

So Rish and I assumed the rest as follows

Kiara instigated women then                                 Kiara might say something here too.

same track they repeated but with different scenes n dialogues. 🤦‍♀️

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

same track they repeated but with different scenes n dialogues. 🤦‍♀️

Are you expecting something new from these writers? Don't . Whenever you feel like that pour some cold water and think these are ATBA writers not any other show writers.🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This week also my data can be saved . Yay 🥳

Can try a new show that's worth watching

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Her one promo of saksham ( she is self sufficient in herself) is yet not used in action

It was an episode to fool us that The FL will rise from a floor duster to a Queen 

Veer n his earlier queengiri with her was putting her top to throw a down in one go

He never meant it

Why no promo for the week yet? They should give that too and finish. So we don't have to waste our words on bashing twice. We can finish all at once🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

why are the episodes and precaps up so fast  are all the serials the same 

don't know about this. 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Her one promo of saksham ( she is self sufficient in herself) is yet not used in action

It was an episode to fool us that The FL will rise from a floor duster to a Queen 

Veer n his earlier queengiri with her was putting her top to throw a down in one go

He never meant it

Somehow I feel it is good that they deteriorate veer character so that Rani can come out of his so called cocoon of love n start focusing on her career, family n earn for her expenses living in same mansion with him giving him full royal ignorance n Rome with as much as boys she wants🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Why no promo for the week yet? They should give that too and finish. So we don't have to waste our words on bashing twice. We can finish all at once🤣

I think channel don't want to promote them like THR, HWGN,Qurbaan hua they didn't promote them since 1 n half months. 

So now we assume show is in danger zone. 😔😔

1PariGupta thumbnail

Are you expecting something new from these writers? Don't . Whenever you feel like that pour some cold water and think these are ATBA writers not any other show writers.🤣

now I m not expecting any new things from CVS. I know very well them. They r stupid n brain less. Their brains r on their knees. 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Somehow I feel it is good that they deteriorate veer character so that Rani can come out of his so called cocoon of love n start focusing on her career, family n earn for her expenses living in same mansion with him giving him full royal ignorance n Rome with as much as boys she wants🤣

I love to watch if they will give this type of track. But less expectations. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Roam without sindoor n mangalsutra 

He touched her mangalsutra saying he put it ........ she has no ornaments from his he is behind that gold MS too which is not diamond laden

Let him wear it has his bracelet 

Originally posted by: Scissor