Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This sh*t's messed up! 😕

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Finally a good sneak peek🥳❤️

I love how its all getting so suffocating for Ahaan🤣 Thank god he realises how much damage he has caused to Ishqi and wants to redo it😆 but bechare ke chehre ka rang udd gaya when Rhea did it🤪 he wants to do everything for Ishqi🤣 and Singapore sunke toh mujhe laga he will cry🤪

Thanks for sharing🤗

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maza nahi aaya yeh sneak peak...abit dull....my guess ahaan will agree to marry and ishqi will leave and while functions goes on he imagines ishqi here there everywhere,ishqi leaves and ahaan ko realise hoga ishqi uski liye kya matter Karti hai 

But im still wondering how will rhea stop ahaan..kuch toh karegi..golmal hoga

Edited by jacinta_91 - 2 years ago
_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think this was a decent sneak peak. Didn't gave away too much from the episode. I'm glad it didn't have any Ishqaan scene. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Somehow I wanted Ishqi to get a job on her own and not through Ahaan/Rhea's father😒 I had thought she may refuse the offer but U guess right now she needs it and wants to take herself and masi away from this mess

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Rhea's "Do you trust me" to Ahaan? 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Maza nahi aaya yeh sneak peak...abit dull....my guess ahaan will agree to marry and ishqi will leave and while functions goes on he imagines ishqi here there everywhere,ishqi leaves and ahaan ko realise hoga ishqi uski liye kya matter Karti hai 

But im still wondering how will rhea stop ahaan..kuch toh karegi..golmal hoga

I feel they might have a fight or something when he goes to meet Ishqi as per precap. Or somehow he may feel Ishqi doesn't want anything to do with him

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to say this.. but how this girl manages to carry almost same expression for every emotion? Almost same voice and pitch for every emotion. And her asymmetrical eyebrows are🤣

Sorry I'm not judging but this is funny.

Also, Ahaan ko daant rhi h , dhamki de rhi h but feel he nhi aa rhi🤣 she's so thandi.

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice sneak peak. 

perfect hai. naa zyaada naa kum👏