Sneak peak - 11/6/2021 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

L😆L Ahaan....it's okay SIR...

Originally posted by NormalGirl93

Sorry to say this.. but how this girl manages to carry almost same expression for every emotion? Almost same voice and pitch for every emotion. And her asymmetrical eyebrows are🤣

Sorry I'm not judging but this is funny.

Also, Ahaan ko daant rhi h , dhamki de rhi h but feel he nhi aa rhi🤣 she's so thandi.

Yeah somehow neha is an average actor...i guess with time hopefully she improves...she a bit expressionless sometimes i wonder woh upset hai ya annoyed.l,cant make a difference

black tee mein param se nazar nahi hatt rahi 🤣

Sorry to say this.. but how this girl manages to carry almost same expression for every emotion? Almost same voice and pitch for every emotion. And her asymmetrical eyebrows are🤣

Sorry I'm not judging but this is funny.

Also, Ahaan ko daant rhi h , dhamki de rhi h but feel he nhi aa rhi🤣 she's so thandi.

I agree!! The actress playing Rhea is very pretty but her acting skills are very poor. She has only one expression throughout and almost no voice modulation. Isliye abb tak pata nahi chal raha yeh villian hai ya nahi

Originally posted by jacinta_91

Yeah somehow neha is an average actor...i guess with time hopefully she improves...she a bit expressionless sometimes i wonder woh upset hai ya annoyed.l,cant make a difference

I think she can be a good model, but acting is not her forte.

If you look closely she's upset, she's almost giving dhamki ki btao kab kroge announce but she's still carrying the same expressions she had in past few months.

I think Rhea should exchange some expressions from Mayank🤣 that guy had a lot of those.

i like the ahaan rhea confrontation. finally!👏

ishqi is still not telling her maasi ki kya hua hai. this is interesting. wen maasi comes to know kya hua hai maasi ka character development and change dekhne milega. for once she will stand up for ishqi. 👏

I think she can be a good model, but acting is not her forte.

If you look closely she's upset, she's almost giving dhamki ki btao kab kroge announce but she's still carrying the same expressions she had in past few months.

I think Rhea should exchange some expressions from Mayank🤣 that guy had a lot of those.

Which mayank

Mayank A or 

Mayank B 🤣

Originally posted by bhshre95

I agree!! The actress playing Rhea is very pretty but her acting skills are very poor. She has only one expression throughout and almost no voice modulation. Isliye abb tak pata nahi chal raha yeh villian hai ya nahi

Exactly word to word my thoughts.

Also, what's with her eyebrows?😃

Originally posted by jacinta_91

Which mayank

Mayank A or 

Mayank B 🤣

Mayank B. He is so animated 🤣 like a child participating in school's drama competition.

Originally posted by war_is_peace

i like the ahaan rhea confrontation. finally!👏

ishqi is still not telling her maasi ki kya hua hai. this is interesting. wen maasi comes to know kya hua hai maasi ka character development and change dekhne milega. for once she will stand up for ishqi. 👏

Maasi will go ballastic and the most she can do is - " 😳Aap to bade 🤬 nikle Ahaan beta😳"