Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

she us indeed don shailu.. rukte hai thodi din aur then ll get to see her don jalwa back... sunki matter bahr aane do amma rao ll shine again😎

🤗Long time hum ne bak bak nahi ki

Hope kirti matters fix ho and check out ho 🤣

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

This is exactly how I feel about Keerthi. Couldn't have said it any better myself. I have never been able to warm upto that character though as an individual one may say she is a strong headed girl .. I have always despised the disgruntled, pissed off look she gives Raghav. I mean Amma too hasnt been able to bring herself to forgive Raghav in all these years.. but one can still feel her love for her son in fleeting moments.. that's the bond of blood.. But Keerthi? Never. I thought maybe after the MMS scandal, she will soften her position towards him.. but nope! Not even an acknowledgement of his help in the matter.. she was back to "my brother is a disgrace to the family" stand.. that holier than thou attitide is what I don't like.. I didnt expect her to apologise to Raghav about the jewellery theft MU but she could've atleast had a moment of introspection.. Is she blind to how things have turned around between her brother and Pallavi recently.. ?? How a girl who has every reason to hate him as much as she does if not more, is now openly supporting him against her own family..and looks genuinely happy with him? Does it ever cross her mind that how that happened? What did a girl like Pallavi see in her brother who she has only known to despise all her life, that has inspired so much trust in her? No.. she never contemplates any of that because well... her life is all about herself, Sunny, Amma, her work.. Contrary to what others may say,  I don't see her much invested in her bonding with Pallavi either.. I appreciate the help she extended to Pallavi when she was thrown out of D house.. but other than that I have never found any depth in Pallavi- Keerthi's bonding..before marriage it was mostly work related.. and after marriage I find it even more superficial..  

These incidents- Raghav's help in the MMS matter, his innocence in the recent jewellery theft matter, how he has won Pallavi's trust besides all the efforts he makes everyday to get them to forgive him and be together as a family.. should have chipped a few cracks in the wall she has put up for Raghav.. and it would've been nice to see that happen gradually, through these moments.. 

But, looks like she will need a bigger jolt and I dont mind that coming in the form of Sunny.. if that is what it'l take for her to finally be a sister Raghav deserves to have..

Totally agree with you about kirti-pallu bonding

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

Having watched the show since the start, i simply have not seen the chemistry in Sunny and Kirti at all. Their scenes and story dont seem to work for me. I can see a situation happening where they agree to their marriage yet something will happen like Sunny doesnt show up or anything related to Sunny. Then to save Kirti off the humiliation (even though i know Raghav doesnt care what society thinks), Farhad will marry Kirti be it on the request of Amma/Pallavi or Raghav even. I think there are high chances of that happening as Sunny just isnt working as a character for me as their something fishy and hidden about him which we dont know yet. 

Also wanted to ask what is Kirti's constant disregard of Raghav due to the past? Atleast Amma went to apologise for the necklace drama accusation yet Kirti has such a resentment about the past (nothing to do with the present and the necklace) that she wont apologise for her cold hearted behaviour now. 

I think sunny is also not a good influence on her as she requires good continuous influences such as Pallavi and Farhad in her life as i think that her behaviour would change if she spends time with both of them more than Sunny. 

This is my post on a separate topic created! 

I feel Kirti’s character is not written properly. Just to keep her in the track, this Sunny has been introduced. She was a good friend to Pallavi but only lately we have seen some visuals on it. I used to think she used to be upset with Raghav before because Amma was hurt but as a sister I would have wanted her to show a bit more consideration and understanding towards Raghav than Amma. Here it’s going reverse. Amma sometimes seems to be nice with Raghav but Kirti has always been shown to be grumpy. Maybe it’s inconsistency in Amma’s characterisation. Altogether I find it hard to relate to these two with so conflicting emotions. And on top of it Sunny is added up. His background seems to be messier and instead of revealing it, they seem to go round and round with the same so called love story between him & Kirti. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree keerthi is always pissed off with raghav but i do find it ok.. she is such a khadus..

I mean she is the youngest child and am sure was the most pampered esp by her father , probably daddys princess kinda.. to see her happy family get shattered because her brother decided to go wayward, must have emotionally scarred her. Also as raghav mentioned she was still a school going kid.. amma and keerthi had so much to deal with personally , become strong and move on in life. And the constant reminder that raghav has not given up his wayward ways. Its ok if she cannot forgive him for her lost happy childhood.. may be when she has a happy married life and her own lil happy family, she may soften up since she has that security. But again if u see she has that cconflict with sunny. Sunny is not promising her a happy marriage and family.. she is striving for that..  i do feel for her.. 

As to why she may have fallen in love with sunny.. sunny is a victim of his parents troubled marriage. She probably recognises and empathizes with his lost childhood just like her!!! 

She does consider raghav to be her brother. Wanted to get sunny to meet him. A small part of her does want him to get accepted by raghav. Y raghav? I am sure she isnt blind to the fact that her brother has been a protector although they both do not acknowledge it. That her brother has been carryiung out his responsibilities as an elder brother.. She did accept the birthday gift from him.. Ofcourse she is practical and thinking of a negative possibility also to come to resolution that she wouldnt let raghav come in her way of happiness, not this time.. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

chance is needed for somebody who wants to change or correct his mistake , here sunny is person who don’t ask for chance. he think he is the smartest person on planet n what happened in his past bcz of that he is ruining his present so any family ll object such relation🙄... batao yha kis kis family hai jise ladki bole ki i want to spend my life with bf in live -in he don’t want wedding bcz he parents divorced and he just don’t believe in marriage. ab btao kisi kis ki family chance degi aise ladke ko?... common girls say it loudly 

In that case tell me whose family will let their daughters to spend the rest of their life with someone like raghav after everything he did to their daughter? Truck ke samne lekegeya, tarnished her reputation and what not? Sunny hasn't done anything as drastic as raghav as of yet.For arguments sake we can go on about these matters but clearly we don't see eye to eye in this so let's agree to disagree 🤗

About sunny asking chance let's see if he asks for it or not in the upcoming epi. Even raghav took sooo many epis to ask for his 2nd chance 😊

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Long time hum ne bak bak nahi ki

Hope kirti matters fix ho and check out ho 🤣

yes dear 🤗 i found you here but i was little active so fail to make posts like earlier. 

this sunki matter will next bhujaal at rao mansion. no family will allow a girl to go with bf who wants live-in but don’t want name and honour for their relation in society as he himself hates society n it’s rule but for any family it will toughest part, i m here for both raghu and amma’s take ... god knows what ll we get tragic end of sunki or life lesson for kirti or something very unexpected ( chances are high for this bcz sicku has decide to go new trend) let wait for a while ... btw do you like krishna rao ka look.. gotta typical south style rowdy don... anna ke tkkr pehle villein in series😎

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

In that case tell me whose family will let their daughters to spend the rest of their life with someone like raghav after everything he did to their daughter? Truck ke samne lekegeya, tarnished her reputation and what not? Sunny hasn't done anything as drastic as raghav as of yet.For arguments sake we can go on about these matters but clearly we don't see eye to eye in this so let's agree to disagree 🤗

About sunny asking chance let's see if he asks for it or not in the upcoming epi. Even raghav took sooo many epis to ask for his 2nd chance 😊

🤗 good hum toh zgdenge nhi humko anna punching sunny dekhna hai🤣🤣 vaise bhot din hue kisi ki dhulae nhi ki anna ne😆

but i would still say can’t compare raghav and sunny together.... koi comparison nhi hai both hv diff base ... but sunny has worst senario for present and future that’s major issue.... 

what raghav did was past but he redeeming well becz of values he has as person are 🔥🔥 we can’t change past but anyways try hard for best present and future. 

but sunny he is lagging in basic values he didn’t do anything in past but present and future pe danger mark hai o and everyone wants ki jo cheeje hone se pehle roki ja skti hai toh try hard to stop them before happening . 

in pallavi’s case san ho gaya tha jb uski family ko pata chala tb ... jo badla nhi ja skta and they even don’t hv that good guts n wishes for good present even. 

kirti case me bura hua nhi hai that’s why uski family chahiye ki bura na ho atleast jb o hone se rok skte hai.... 

bs kya yr anika mtlb tum kush se etna pyar hai ki tum uske liye anna ka level gira diye😭😭 

koi nhi hum hai anna ke sath in both cases : pals n kirti

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes dear 🤗 i found you here but i was little active so fail to make posts like earlier. 

this sunki matter will next bhujaal at rao mansion. no family will allow a girl to go with bf who wants live-in but don’t want name and honour for their relation in society as he himself hates society n it’s rule but for any family it will toughest part, i m here for both raghu and amma’s take ... god knows what ll we get tragic end of sunki or life lesson for kirti or something very unexpected ( chances are high for this bcz sicku has decide to go new trend) let wait for a while ... btw do you like krishna rao ka look.. gotta typical south style rowdy don... anna ke tkkr pehle villein in series😎

Me too not that active work full on discussion thread bi nahi aaj kal 

Beech beech mai 

Krishna rao deadly tho hai 

Kirti and sunny with have a break actor playing is Gona work for web 

Hope kirti doesn’t hate pallu now 🤷🏻‍♂️😒

Sab log pallu ko ticket katne mai lage rehte hai 🤷🏻‍♂️

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ohh you're back to your old ship🥺😭😆

I don't want all  that'swhat I said

Just the tuning part I dislike this girl the moment she said that nonsense to Raghav 

Farhad is too good for her

I want a cutie for him 

Cute bunny type girl

Whereever he goes she follows cute little stalker 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Couldn't agree more. Sunny hasn't caused a fraction of the drama Raghav has. His biggest flaw so far has been his rudeness, and to be fair, that's basically everyone in this show at different points. I don't even think he truly needs to ask for a second chance? He just has a belief system that's not aligned with his sociocultural environment, but we also can't deny that in this day and age it's gradually getting more acceptable to be in a live in. Of course, Kirti needs to be okay with it too, I wouldn't want him to pressure her into something she's uncomfortable with, and he needs to cool down on his aggression with her when she brings it up, but overall it could be a pretty progressive plotline, if they choose to make it so, and I'm interested in seeing where they go with this. I'll withhold judgement till it actually does play out. 

It also has the markings of a much more interesting story than pairing up Kirti and Farhad, which I absolutely don't want. I mean, hero ki behen aur uska best friend, kaafi overdone hai.