Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ditto! He is an ok character .. his mannerism and style of talking is well portrayed and the actor is good too.. but as someone who a girl like Keerthi would fall for, even with the opposites attract theory, somehow feels unpalatble. Like what exactly does she see in him.. good girls falling for bad guys is a very common theme.. thing is, he is not even out and out bad.. a tattoo artist, with parental issues( has to have some past family sob story), who is blunt, brash, short tempered .. that is not an interesting enough profile.. 

I think I'm the only one who's liking this sunki ship๐Ÿ™Š and I find sunny to be pretty interesting too.๐Ÿ˜†And no it's not coz of farhad like most think wherever I say this๐Ÿ˜† I genuinely like them.

I know we all are entitled to our own opinions and likes/dislikes but I feel off late we're being a lil too hard on kirti just coz she isn't behaving good with raghav.

Also if someone like pallu and us can fall for raghav even after everything he has done to pallu then why can't someone like kirti fall for sunny?๐Ÿ˜† 

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhara88

aptโ€ฆ.agree completely!! I was positive about kirti but since week her actions are making me think harder regarding her inconsistencies regarding raghav! She sometimes says he is most imp man in her life and on other side she insults him,! Sometimes she gets scared of him!!

But if you see dont u think raghav ,sunny and kirti are sailing in a same boat including amma!!

Usually because of past you are unable to move on and constantly dying and trying to get closure of it!! 

This actually happens with people that they judge from past and not willing to give second chance!

Here i want raghav to understand the fact that the way pallavi gave him secoychance,sunny too deserves it! Tamasha karke kuch nai honewala!!

And after giving second chance if sunny backouts or ditches kirti it will be her loss !

Also amma rao make pallavi married raghav inspite of knowing what he is,but baat jab khudki beti ki aye to drame shuru??

Amma needs to understand this too!

Being a brother raghav can only take care of her safety but cannot make her do things forcefully as she is not a child!

Everyone has suffered,so they need that second chance!!! If we get a chance then only the closure is possible!!

Exactly!!! I too feel the same. Sunki ship is getting a lot of undeserving dislike atm. I do want this ship to sail and both raghav-amma to understand that it raghav can have a chance to lead a happy life sunny too deserves one.

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evarasha

Yeah planning to see the live tonight๐Ÿ˜‰

Sai explained kya?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Then I will surely see

Thanks Hema didi๐Ÿ’•โค

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

satyanaas 

SunKee is nibba nibbi couple 

Gaya ye ladki Farhad ke saath hi fit hogi

Actually she needs Farhad acche se uski tuning karega She hates her bro disrespects him He loves his Anna his friend respect hi respect hai 

In the BTS too she is standing next to Farhad

Full family one side and Sunny was on the opposite. 

I don't want this

Sunny Keerti ko mummy batayega but pappa Farhad banega 

Where is that heart note wali ladki

Ohh you're back to your old ship๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

This is exactly how I feel about Keerthi. Couldn't have said it any better myself. I have never been able to warm upto that character though as an individual one may say she is a strong headed girl .. I have always despised the disgruntled, pissed off look she gives Raghav. I mean Amma too hasnt been able to bring herself to forgive Raghav in all these years.. but one can still feel her love for her son in fleeting moments.. that's the bond of blood.. But Keerthi? Never. I thought maybe after the MMS scandal, she will soften her position towards him.. but nope! Not even an acknowledgement of his help in the matter.. she was back to "my brother is a disgrace to the family" stand.. that holier than thou attitide is what I don't like.. I didnt expect her to apologise to Raghav about the jewellery theft MU but she could've atleast had a moment of introspection.. Is she blind to how things have turned around between her brother and Pallavi recently.. ?? How a girl who has every reason to hate him as much as she does if not more, is now openly supporting him against her own family..and looks genuinely happy with him? Does it ever cross her mind that how that happened? What did a girl like Pallavi see in her brother who she has only known to despise all her life, that has inspired so much trust in her? No.. she never contemplates any of that because well... her life is all about herself, Sunny, Amma, her work.. Contrary to what others may say,  I don't see her much invested in her bonding with Pallavi either.. I appreciate the help she extended to Pallavi when she was thrown out of D house.. but other than that I have never found any depth in Pallavi- Keerthi's bonding..before marriage it was mostly work related.. and after marriage I find it even more superficial..  

These incidents- Raghav's help in the MMS matter, his innocence in the recent jewellery theft matter, how he has won Pallavi's trust besides all the efforts he makes everyday to get them to forgive him and be together as a family.. should have chipped a few cracks in the wall she has put up for Raghav.. and it would've been nice to see that happen gradually, through these moments.. 

But, looks like she will need a bigger jolt and I dont mind that coming in the form of Sunny.. if that is what it'l take for her to finally be a sister Raghav deserves to have..

this is all i was expecting thank you vaishu di for this post... exactly i want these words๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: King07

Having watched the show since the start, i simply have not seen the chemistry in Sunny and Kirti at all. Their scenes and story dont seem to work for me. I can see a situation happening where they agree to their marriage yet something will happen like Sunny doesnt show up or anything related to Sunny. Then to save Kirti off the humiliation (even though i know Raghav doesnt care what society thinks), Farhad will marry Kirti be it on the request of Amma/Pallavi or Raghav even. I think there are high chances of that happening as Sunny just isnt working as a character for me as their something fishy and hidden about him which we dont know yet. 

Also wanted to ask what is Kirti's constant disregard of Raghav due to the past? Atleast Amma went to apologise for the necklace drama accusation yet Kirti has such a resentment about the past (nothing to do with the present and the necklace) that she wont apologise for her cold hearted behaviour now. 

I think sunny is also not a good influence on her as she requires good continuous influences such as Pallavi and Farhad in her life as i think that her behaviour would change if she spends time with both of them more than Sunny. 

This is my post on a separate topic created! 

In all honesty I can see this happening but I wish with everything in me they don't go that route ๐Ÿ˜ญ cvs plz make farhad go mia during kirti shaadi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Spare my innocent boy from all those faltu drama and don't ruin his life๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago
ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Exactly!!! I too feel the same. Sunki ship is getting a lot of undeserving dislike atm. I do want this ship to sail and both raghav-amma to understand that it raghav can have a chance to lead a happy life sunny too deserves one.

chance is needed for somebody who wants to change or correct his mistake , here sunny is person who donโ€™t ask for chance. he think he is the smartest person on planet n what happened in his past bcz of that he is ruining his present so any family ll object such relation๐Ÿ™„... batao yha kis kis family hai jise ladki bole ki i want to spend my life with bf in live -in he donโ€™t want wedding bcz he parents divorced and he just donโ€™t believe in marriage. ab btao kisi kis ki family chance degi aise ladke ko?... common girls say it loudly 

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Seeing this pic, it would be interesting to see Raghav is angry for whomโ€ฆKirti pe line maarne keliye ya biwi ko dekh ne keliye. Biwi ko chaada hai tho mar gaya bechara Sunny ๐Ÿคฃ Kuch bhi kaho Sunny ne apne par kudh khuladi maari hai. Pehle hi sochna tha panga kis ke saath le raha hai ๐Ÿ˜† Raghav ko aise kada hai,  uske upar abh kood padega 

ImHemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

More than Raghu Amma seems like dabang here 

Good raoโ€™s story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

she us indeed don shailu.. rukte hai thodi din aur then ll get to see her don jalwa back... sunki matter bahr aane do amma rao ll shine again๐Ÿ˜Ž

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

They all r wearing same clothes as cake cutting ceremonyโ˜บ๏ธ

Sunny Raghav face off๐Ÿ˜Š..

Sunny looking at Pallu๐Ÿ˜†...may b telling Raghav, she knows about us๐Ÿ˜†..

Daring Sunny๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Upcoming will b their drama๐Ÿค”

I'm excited for the face off