Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

I am also getting same idea after today's precap. The stranger might be Kirti who is trying to sneak out to meet him.

Does not matter who it is.. As long as pallavi gets scared and runs to arms of our hero or atleast into his room ๐Ÿ˜‰

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Does not matter who it is.. As long as pallavi gets scared and runs to arms of our hero or atleast into his room ๐Ÿ˜‰

wait but she turns the lights on and sees her 

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Having watched the show since the start, i simply have not seen the chemistry in Sunny and Kirti at all. Their scenes and story dont seem to work for me. I can see a situation happening where they agree to their marriage yet something will happen like Sunny doesnt show up or anything related to Sunny. Then to save Kirti off the humiliation (even though i know Raghav doesnt care what society thinks), Farhad will marry Kirti be it on the request of Amma/Pallavi or Raghav even. I think there are high chances of that happening as Sunny just isnt working as a character for me as their something fishy and hidden about him which we dont know yet. 

Also wanted to ask what is Kirti's constant disregard of Raghav due to the past? Atleast Amma went to apologise for the necklace drama accusation yet Kirti has such a resentment about the past (nothing to do with the present and the necklace) that she wont apologise for her cold hearted behaviour now. 

I think sunny is also not a good influence on her as she requires good continuous influences such as Pallavi and Farhad in her life as i think that her behaviour would change if she spends time with both of them more than Sunny. 

This is my post on a separate topic created! 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

wait but she turns the lights on and sees her 

Sees her means? 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought in the Pre cap pallavi turns on the lights and she catches the intruder (Keerthi I guess)

based on her expressions at least 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

They all r wearing same clothes as cake cutting ceremonyโ˜บ๏ธ

Sunny Raghav face off๐Ÿ˜Š..

Sunny looking at Pallu๐Ÿ˜†...may b telling Raghav, she knows about us๐Ÿ˜†..

Daring Sunny๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Upcoming will b their drama๐Ÿค”

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhara88

aptโ€ฆ.agree completely!! I was positive about kirti but since week her actions are making me think harder regarding her inconsistencies regarding raghav! She sometimes says he is most imp man in her life and on other side she insults him,! Sometimes she gets scared of him!!

But if you see dont u think raghav ,sunny and kirti are sailing in a same boat including amma!!

Usually because of past you are unable to move on and constantly dying and trying to get closure of it!! 

This actually happens with people that they judge from past and not willing to give second chance!

Here i want raghav to understand the fact that the way pallavi gave him secoychance,sunny too deserves it! Tamasha karke kuch nai honewala!!

And after giving second chance if sunny backouts or ditches kirti it will be her loss !

Also amma rao make pallavi married raghav inspite of knowing what he is,but baat jab khudki beti ki aye to drame shuru??

Amma needs to understand this too!

Being a brother raghav can only take care of her safety but cannot make her do things forcefully as she is not a child!

Everyone has suffered,so they need that second chance!!! If we get a chance then only the closure is possible!!

My comment per se was not about how their relationship should be mended but more of why I canโ€™t like her . Thatโ€™s it. Of course Sunny can be given a chance and Amma and keerthi can be given chances too. But the character as such does not seem to sit well with me. Her story doesnโ€™t interest me is all I can say. Whereas even Farhad , Krishna as characters have made me love them probably because they are such beautiful people inside. My rant maybe because I Raghav way too much?!!๐Ÿ˜†chalo, maybe because she is Raghavโ€™s sister I can and tolerate her. Maybe a little?!!

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Looneygirl

My grouse with her I fear,  will be permanent. She always has a pissed off, pinched face whenever it comes to Raghav - granted that she holds the grudge of him being the reason she lost her father and her little brother( in her mind) but the moment sheโ€™s in trouble all that gripe, anger and hate disappears and she hankers for his help and protection. Even today when Amma asked to say sorry for the jewellery theft , she brought back the past whereas Amma meant that she should be saying sorry for misjudging him in this particular instance only. Iโ€™m sure if Raghav gives the green light to her flighty โ€˜romanceโ€™ with sunny, he will be in her somewhat good books again. An opportunist to the core. I somehow cannot like her and yes, as you say this romance looks typical only that as you say Sunny is not really a bad boy!! Has some issues is all I can see. And this has been going on for sometime and Amma who was blasting Raghav that her daughter shares everything with her is now going to have to eat her words. Iโ€™m somewhat thoroughly satisfied with that scenario. Both ma and beti think they are high and mighty with their holier than though attitude that it will give me absolute satisfaction when they get their payback. ๐Ÿ˜†Sorry this turned into a rant, but I have an older brother and boy we have such a beautiful relationship that I canโ€™t stand to see her dismiss Raghav in such a way. 

This is exactly how I feel about Keerthi. Couldn't have said it any better myself. I have never been able to warm upto that character though as an individual one may say she is a strong headed girl .. I have always despised the disgruntled, pissed off look she gives Raghav. I mean Amma too hasnt been able to bring herself to forgive Raghav in all these years.. but one can still feel her love for her son in fleeting moments.. that's the bond of blood.. But Keerthi? Never. I thought maybe after the MMS scandal, she will soften her position towards him.. but nope! Not even an acknowledgement of his help in the matter.. she was back to "my brother is a disgrace to the family" stand.. that holier than thou attitide is what I don't like.. I didnt expect her to apologise to Raghav about the jewellery theft MU but she could've atleast had a moment of introspection.. Is she blind to how things have turned around between her brother and Pallavi recently.. ?? How a girl who has every reason to hate him as much as she does if not more, is now openly supporting him against her own family..and looks genuinely happy with him? Does it ever cross her mind that how that happened? What did a girl like Pallavi see in her brother who she has only known to despise all her life, that has inspired so much trust in her? No.. she never contemplates any of that because well... her life is all about herself, Sunny, Amma, her work.. Contrary to what others may say,  I don't see her much invested in her bonding with Pallavi either.. I appreciate the help she extended to Pallavi when she was thrown out of D house.. but other than that I have never found any depth in Pallavi- Keerthi's bonding..before marriage it was mostly work related.. and after marriage I find it even more superficial..  

These incidents- Raghav's help in the MMS matter, his innocence in the recent jewellery theft matter, how he has won Pallavi's trust besides all the efforts he makes everyday to get them to forgive him and be together as a family.. should have chipped a few cracks in the wall she has put up for Raghav.. and it would've been nice to see that happen gradually, through these moments.. 

But, looks like she will need a bigger jolt and I dont mind that coming in the form of Sunny.. if that is what it'l take for her to finally be a sister Raghav deserves to have..

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Haha reading the title first, I got worried that Baba was back.๐Ÿคช

Regards to the couple, I am not sure if hindi shows do not have a chemistry test for actors?๐Ÿค” Its something that is missing in this couple on screen.

Hoping a few clarifications on their story, as seems the relationship has been there for a while. 

Based on Sunny's mannerism he seems Punjabi, so that should be interesting to bring another culture into the show.

Or if they go the Farhad route, with an inter religious relationship. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

More than Raghu Amma seems like dabang here 

Good raoโ€™s story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป