Views

Users

Frequent Posters

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

🀣🀣🀣 I think I got lucky with this one πŸ˜†

Chalo let’s see if this happens - after Malini leaves - BS tells Imlie the promo dialogues - imlie again didi jaap- Adi gives her two choices - choose him or alag raah- Imilie chooses him and that wil be ADIS bday gift from Imlie πŸ˜†

How about this?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways I am happy Imilie saved her family today 

may be yeah ho sakta hai ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apudip

Good morning all πŸ€—

So guys get ready fir upcoming scenes ,they ate copying all cringy  things from IKπŸ˜†

That famous precap from IK😭

I hope they don’t go down that lane again😭😭😭😭

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Itne expression n warmth k saath har ek ko to nahi bolte naπŸ˜†

Bhai mujhe nahi dikh raha kuch bhi abnormal πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ and main ispe aaj ka bindaas episodes  waste nabi hone dokngi.  There is so muchnto ne happy about. Hardly makes a difference to me caz adi will keep malini as his friend .. and it is normal his reaction when he will look more involved I will point it out 

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was also happy to see imlie save family...

But precap is not good fir me..

As imlie will insequre again....

This precap lead me to think they are realy coping IK.........

I dont want that .... there archie take desicion with malini .... imalie will missunderstand etc.... all this will be weired.... archie will also fill her mang etc etc crap..... i wish we will not going to see all that crap here.....😏😏😏😏

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See what dreamer007 said makes sense.. possibly family was that receptive of her so just to make her more comfortable Aditya said what he said.. but imlie apani random tangent pe hi reheti hai na.. πŸ˜†

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo let’s see if this happens - after Malini leaves - BS tells Imlie the promo dialogues - imlie again didi jaap- Adi gives her two choices - choose him or alag raah- Imilie chooses him and that wil be ADIS bday gift from Imlie πŸ˜†

saare predictions aapke sach ho!!! πŸ˜†

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Insaniyat apni jagah,7 saal ka rishta bhi but when you know the other party is khush to insaniyat khush yeh chehre pe expression kese??πŸ˜†To normally bura kyun lagega,raston k part hone ki initiation pe??

Tab lagega jab aap guilty honge nahi?

But You are right too soon may be.Hume shayad blut dikhrahi cheezen..Let us see how it unfolds!

Guilty to hai na dear

Though usne shuru mein ek baar batane ki koshish ki thi and shadi k time bhi

Ek baar Imlie rok li usko and ek baar malini ki health but whatever it is he considers somehow himself responsible for this state of their relationship and also leading her to this state πŸ˜²

I know me taking BS ka paksh is quite shocking😲

Though I still feel accepting Imaliya as his wife is just his zidd to correct what he has wronged and I too doubt of he actually loves Imaliya.

My personal opinion. He is like jab tak uske mann ka na ho he keeps on doing zidd woh karne k liye and jab ho jata h to ya to he does afsos or usko interest ni rahta.

I agree AC k dialogues were cheap,but subtly, and not saying k woh bore ho jata h but to some extent I agree about her analysis of BS that once his demands are fulfilled he becomes indifferent towards them.

Even if giving him a leeway, he married malini and told multiple times to Imaliya she stands no ground in his life still he was concerned for her and supposedly fell for her yaha pe to he claims that Malini will be having a very special place in his life and will always remain best friend

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

😲😲😲

Acceptance as birthday gift? Wash waah. That will be a good one. 

I am thinking the poem makes a comeback πŸ˜†

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Suta for the update.

Just caught the episode..

Oh I like when the creatives turn around things this way even though they defy logic!

Anu filing a case on behalf of Malini and Malini filing a case on behalf of Imlie? kaise??

If only they would have maintained some continum in their episodes we would have see Imlie ka P wala progression on how to get a CCTV footage in a usb flas drive and also use Babusahib's phone. 

Damn she even knows his passcode..! P se platonic ki palti dikha di..par p se progression bhi thoda dikha dete!

Anyhow, moving on. Loved that it was totally Imliya who showed the T's and Anu how she rolls! Sumbul was awesome again..

Malini side mein apna kaam kar gayi...getting the date for Satyakaam! Imlie will yet again be oh so indebted to her..!

KC was my favourite today- he wss the voice of reason! Aaj ke zamane mein phone kiske paas nahi hota..Thank you KC ji! Shayad ab phone ke saath ek suitcase bhi mil jaye Imlie ko!

Coming to the precap- Didi finally removed her sindoor and mangalsutra as a gift on Adi's birthday. I was a bit confused by Adi's expression, but I think I get it and will not jump to any conclusions yet. After all 7 years is a long time..Good or bad as one may perceive it definitely was not a moment where any other expression would fit.

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Omg imlie ka royal snub to DC

SEETI and cheersπŸ₯³πŸ‘ now that's my GIRL