Imlie Written Updates 11 Jun 2021 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Dreamer007

ek durse ke matte par tatoo karwa le then kahi par bhi romance kar shakte  hain 
😂😈🤪

frame is for didi and her amma who barge in t house like local market😆

I see from your precap pictures that Malini has removed her mangal sutra, and I think her sindoor, and copied Imlie's hairstyle. Be nice if she goes into shalwar kameez, never really liked her plain dull silk saris. Maybe her look is disturbing Aditya?

Originally posted by water_83

uska bhi pehla pehla divorce hai humein time dena chahiyeah 😆

Haan le le jitna lena hai time le le…. Waise bhi kiti kahi ja hi nahi raha.. 😆

Waise pagdandiya ki aafat kya giri Anu ji pe 😆

Edited by Anuannie - 2 years ago
Originally posted by _Seera_

what made me feel weird the way he said aap aayi hum bohot khush hai.. there is no head n tail of it so I felt abhi  isko kya hua??? 😆

Anu khand ke baad also she showed up without feeling guilty tho u gotta say that ... the friendship did not change even if her mom behaved badly ...

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Tum log  pessimist  hi rehna.. itna reaction toh natural hai ...insaniyat koi cheez hoti hai..🤷‍♀️ but  ok sabki apni marzi bhaith ke itne normal reaction of overanalyze karna hai karo 🤷‍♀️

Aaap kis pessimism ki baat kar rahe ho nm ji? Yahaan optimism ki baarish ho raha hai imlie rescue plan ki execution pe😆

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by _Seera_

what made me feel weird the way he said aap aayi hum bohot khush hai.. there is no head n tail of it so I felt abhi  isko kya hua??? 😆

me like khush ho gaye ab farewell doh 😆

Originally posted by Dreamer007

Ya bcoz now T family wants divorce 😂

Ye pagle ko sab chahiye😆

Also it needs to be shown to instill in Imaliya k back of the mind k he loves Malini and can never move on😆

Malini will always be there in their relationship,I think it is also a main reason she keep on hammering about Malini as she still somewhere feels Malini holds a very special place in his heart 

Originally posted by water_83

frame is for didi and her amma who barge in t house like local market😆

I thought it was for both not to feel guilty they are fine with tht chapter and now khulam khula pyaar ka license mil Gaya 😂 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

.uhh don't  we say that to everyone who shows up up your party even the uninvited ones? For adi she is still koi dost in his head 

that’s why I wrote there is no head n tail of the pre-cap so I am not sure to make of it.. 

I am very happy if it doesn’t turn out weird.. what more we can ask for that That she is just some random friend..