Worst Salman movie since Dabangg? - Page 2

Poll

Which is the worst Salman movie since Dabangg (2010)?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

In the last 5 years alone he delivered 4 (Radhe, Race 3, Dabangg 3,Tubelight ) of the worst films in hindi history. i am afraid in the next one or two years he is going break his own record and delivery another contender for the worst film in hindi history.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

All of them were horrible except Prem Ratan which was bearable. 

I legit could not remember what half of these films were. I had to do a google search for Jai Ho, Kick and Ready. I had completely forgotten their existence. 

Most Bhai films are interchangeable and forgettable. Most of the time I can't even tell which song is from which film. Everything always looks the same. Even the costumes don't change - Bhai always in big clunky black boots that were probably fashionable 30 years ago, big belt, ugly bracelet, same old same old.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Have never dared to watch Tubelight, Race, Dabangg 3, Jai ho . Among the ones seen, Bodyguard is the worst 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Race 3 was just plain awful. Haven’t dared to watch Tubelight, Radhe or Jai Ho.

YourCat thumbnail

Bodyguard is the only movie that I have watched from the list, tried watching Ready but felt sleep 

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bodyguard is actually a nice movie if someone else would have replaced salman. He was a major miscast in the movie. The malayalam version is a good watch. 

I think Race 3 is the worst of the lot. Although Radhe is atrocious enough, Race 3 is in it's own league.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I watched ready, bodyguard and prem ratan among these.i found ready worst among these three.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hard to choose between, D2, D3, Race 3 and Radhe.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Bodyguard would have been tolerable if the fight scenes weren’t so cringe and OTT. I forced my brother and cousin to watch it with me at the cinemas. Biggest mistake. They were screaming from laughter, literally screaming and you can imagine how much shit I copped for this scene alone 😒. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Does that confirm that in comparison even films like Race 3 or tube light are better than it ?