•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Today’s episode when bhavani kaku agreed on terms that pakhi nd virat had some relation before marriage then it is very clear that she agreed on sai’s words even when pakhi nd virat both kept mum nd denied anything like that between them,, they all accused sai for lying nd putting false allegations on their beloved bahu pakhi but deep down their heart they believed her...  first sonali nd then kaku,,,,

ironically that pakhi being favourite bahu but still no body trusted her for not having any past relation with virat even when she didn’t accepted it openly but they all trusted sai over pakhi where sai had no support for her points no one supported her that time not even virat but still her words got approvals from everyone,,, how i wish sai to hear this that they have believed her over pakhi it is a win win things for sai 

Some people defends virat that he helped her nd supported her for her education but for me sai is that strong FL who doesn’t need any help from anyone be it ML even,, that admission day hangama I’m 100% sure at that time also chavans were not able to stop sai from going to the college nd getting admission done,, with virat or without virat sai would have got admission  all by herself coz when chavans nd virat was so against her from going outside for lunch date with proff they were not able to stop her she went outside that time also despite virat’s anger ( I don’t support her that behaviour) but what i want to tell is that sai is capable of taking care of herself nd her studies she does not depend on any one for this 

And look today sai’s words also doesn’t need any support from weak people like pakhi nd virat she won the game again all alone without virat’s support 👏🏻👏🏻 

Insan ka character aisa hona chahiye ki apke dushman bhi app pe bharosa karte ho🤗

Originally posted by Rose-13

Today’s episode when bhavani kaku agreed on terms that pakhi nd virat had some relation before marriage then it is very clear that she agreed on sai’s words even when pakhi nd virat both kept mum nd denied anything like that between them,, they all accused sai for lying nd putting false allegations on their beloved bahu pakhi but deep down their heart they believed her...  first sonali nd then kaku,,,,

ironically that pakhi being favourite bahu but still no body trusted her for not having any past relation with virat even when she didn’t accepted it openly but they all trusted sai over pakhi where sai had no support for her points no one supported her that time not even virat but still her words got approvals from everyone,,, how i wish sai to hear this that they have believed her over pakhi it is a win win things for sai 

Some people defends virat that he helped her nd supported her for her education but for me sai is that strong FL who doesn’t need any help from anyone be it ML even,, that admission day hangama I’m 100% sure at that time also chavans were not able to stop sai from going to the college nd getting admission done,, with virat or without virat sai would have got admission  all by herself coz when chavans nd virat was so against her from going outside for lunch date with proff they were not able to stop her she went outside that time also despite virat’s anger ( I don’t support her that behaviour) but what i want to tell is that sai is capable of taking care of herself nd her studies she does not depend on any one for this 

And look today sai’s words also doesn’t need any support from weak people like pakhi nd virat she won the game again all alone without virat’s support 👏🏻👏🏻 

Insan ka character aisa hona chahiye ki apke dushman bhi app pe bharosa karte ho🤗

Accha to sai won a game against weak virat.

She definitely won d game by showing her true face , I will tell u how ?

When weak virat told her about his conditions that time strong sai dint objected , if she was so strong she would herself ran away from d wedding or made virat & other GC people arrested ,she herself said virat to arrest GC people .

Strong sai just agreed to virat's condition kyunki virat ki condition se sai ko fayda tha , koi ehsaan nhi kiya virat pe usse shaadi karke , Coz virat's condition she dint had to be his wife in true sense & virat already told he will help her in her dreams , that's why strong sai dint objected but she definitely hold grudge against him coz of these conditions so she waited 4 d right time to use this information against him .

Sai very well knew GC people will any how get rid of her if not virat then any other man but surely she would had been married. Virat was indept to KJ for his sacrifice , tied by his kasam. She do bring KJ reference just to make him guilty. She saw virat left for GC after getting humiliated by her but still return back after she committeed suicide coz of KJ's death. She had seen despite getting humilated by her weak virat still looked after her.

So virat se shaadi bahut soch samajh ke ki hai Sai ne .

When things go according to sai she stays normal , enjoys with virat , enjoys his attention & when virat fulfill her wishes  but when things don't go according to her then only she show her real face .

She was enjoying virat's attention even enjoying his advance 2 but when she saw virat with pakhi she thought it's correct time to use information provided by virat against him to humiliate him & show herself victim , she is master's in humiliating virat. She left d house with full confidence that virat will choose her only so she will not leave him only just keep ranting so she will return in d house.

So this was d gameplan of strong sai , game to jeetna hi tha 👏👏weak virat ki aukat hi kaha itna sochne ke baare mein, itna sochne ki aukat hoti to vo sai se shaadi karta .

Rahi baat doc bane ki ,  mujhe kabhi shaq hota , sai herself is not state topper , I mean maybe she knew someone secret so she might have blackmail some topper to write her papers so that she can top in exam . Virat wasted his money in college admission coz Sai don't study only & doc bana sai ki aukat ke bahar hai . May be pulkit help her to pass in exams.

Kaku bilkul believe karti hai Sai pe even she betted on sai for driving virat away or wahi hua In Ladakh track kaku told  pakhi sai will only give us way to drive virat away from her, vahi hua sai gave kaku way to instigate virat against herself but kaku never knew weak virat will go GC to apologise sai & bring her back. Thodi nataunki karke sai is back . Kaku & her gang already know it Coz pakhi's obsession which is visible , just they don't use it for their purpose.

So this was d game plan of sai , so she won👏👏👏

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Accha to sai won a game against weak virat.

She definitely won d game by showing her true face , I will tell u how ?

When weak virat told her about his conditions that time strong sai dint objected , if she was so strong she would herself ran away from d wedding or made virat & other GC people arrested ,she herself said virat to arrest GC people .

Strong sai just agreed to virat's condition kyunki virat ki condition se sai ko fayda tha , koi ehsaan nhi kiya virat pe usse shaadi karke , Coz virat's condition she dint had to be his wife in true sense & virat already told he will help her in her dreams , that's why strong sai dint objected but she definitely hold grudge against him coz of these conditions so she waited 4 d right time to use this information against him .

Sai very well knew GC people will any how get rid of her if not virat then any other man but surely she would had been married. Virat was indept to KJ for his sacrifice , tied by his kasam. She do bring KJ reference just to make him guilty. She saw virat left for GC after getting humiliated by her but still return back after she committeed suicide coz of KJ's death. She had seen despite getting humilated by her weak virat still looked after her.

So virat se shaadi bahut soch samajh ke ki hai Sai ne .

When things go according to sai she stays normal , enjoys with virat , enjoys his attention & when virat fulfill her wishes  but when things don't go according to her then only she show her real face .

She was enjoying virat's attention even enjoying his advance 2 but when she saw virat with pakhi she thought it's correct time to use information provided by virat against him to humiliate him & show herself victim , she is master's in humiliating virat. She left d house with full confidence that virat will choose her only so she will not leave him only just keep ranting so she will return in d house.

So this was d gameplan of strong sai , game to jeetna hi tha 👏👏weak virat ki aukat hi kaha itna sochne ke baare mein, itna sochne ki aukat hoti to vo sai se shaadi karta .

Rahi baat doc bane ki ,  mujhe kabhi shaq hota , sai herself is not state topper , I mean maybe she knew someone secret so she might have blackmail some topper to write her papers so that she can top in exam . Virat wasted his money in college admission coz Sai don't study only & doc bana sai ki aukat ke bahar hai . May be pulkit help her to pass in exams.

Kaku bilkul believe karti hai Sai pe even she betted on sai for driving virat away or wahi hua In Ladakh track kaku told  pakhi sai will only give us way to drive virat away from her, vahi hua sai gave kaku way to instigate virat against herself but kaku never knew weak virat will go GC to apologise sai & bring her back. Thodi nataunki karke sai is back . Kaku & her gang already know it Coz pakhi's obsession which is visible , just they don't use it for their purpose.

So this was d game plan of sai , so she won👏👏👏

After reading your view I wonder if we are watching same show or not,,, coz nothing like that happened in marriage track where both virat nd sai were forced to marry each other.. I don’t think so sai would have thought all those things before marrying virat nd virat was also very fair before marriage jo uske dil me uss time tha he told her then nd there only koi baat chupai nhi usne sai se 

I stand on my words that sai is a very strong FL who can call spade a spade nd can defend herself from kaku nd pakhi type of people,,,  yes she is little impulsive, anger issues,, but all these because she is still very young to have life experience like virat have,, she still has room to learn nd with someone’s guidance she can have character growth in the show if makers want to do so 

Now i will come to my point,,, my rants are not because of virat didn’t accepted  his vada with pakhi infront of family,,, everyone has rights to hide their secrets... for this i have no prblm even pakhi has that right,,,, but but what bothered me the most was virat’s silence when everyone from his family started accusing sai as a lier,, they were all praising pakhi nd insulting sai.. still virat stand mute as mere spectator even his facial expressions were not on point, no regrets, no restlessness,,,, you can say if sai didn’t think bringing his secrets out then why should he take stand for sai,,, 

so my dear now i will tell you why virat’s silence bothered me too much.... sai doesn’t love virat but virat loves sai.. before at the time of marriage it was just a deal between two adults but now the situation is changed from virat’s side he loves her so for the sake of that love why he didn’t stop his family members from accusing/insulting/humiliating  sai,,, when you love someone do you watch them getting insult just bcoz you are angry with them nd they didn’t listen to you so you will let your love to get humiliated....love is something jahan khud ko mita ke payar ko bachate hai,,but he didn’t say a word in sai’s favour nd pakhi was the most on taking advantages of virat’s silence, she called her nurse nd ready to do payment kya virat ka pyaar yahi hai ki uski ex uske love ko paise de nursing ke, kya sai ki ye hasiyat hai,, aur kya virat ko yahan per pakhi ko tokna nhi chahiye tha for the sake of his love 

Agr ye sirf deal wali shadi hoti to i would have given virat benefits of doubt about vada truth but here virat  is in love with sai he has told this to himself so many times and that is why it bothered me a lot when he didn’t take stand for sai nd she was all alone,, uski galti pakhi se zaide nhi thi ki virat indirectly pakhi ka sath de ke sai ka sath nhi diya,, pyar kiya hai to nibhana bhi padega, sath bhi dena padega,,, 

I hope i made my points clear to you 😊

Originally posted by Rose-13

After reading your view I wonder if we are watching same show or not,,, coz nothing like that happened in marriage track where both virat nd sai were forced to marry each other.. I don’t think so sai would have thought all those things before marrying virat nd virat was also very fair before marriage jo uske dil me uss time tha he told her then nd there only koi baat chupai nhi usne sai se 

I stand on my words that sai is a very strong FL who can call spade a spade nd can defend herself from kaku nd pakhi type of people,,,  yes she is little impulsive, anger issues,, but all these because she is still very young to have life experience like virat have,, she still has room to learn nd with someone’s guidance she can have character growth in the show if makers want to do so 

Now i will come to my point,,, my rants are not because of virat didn’t accepted  his vada with pakhi infront of family,,, everyone has rights to hide their secrets... for this i have no prblm even pakhi has that right,,,, but but what bothered me the most was virat’s silence when everyone from his family started accusing sai as a lier,, they were all praising pakhi nd insulting sai.. still virat stand mute as mere spectator even his facial expressions were not on point, no regrets, no restlessness,,,, you can say if sai didn’t think bringing his secrets out then why should he take stand for sai,,, 

so my dear now i will tell you why virat’s silence bothered me too much.... sai doesn’t love virat but virat loves sai.. before at the time of marriage it was just a deal between two adults but now the situation is changed from virat’s side he loves her so for the sake of that love why he didn’t stop his family members from accusing/insulting/humiliating  sai,,, when you love someone do you watch them getting insult just bcoz you are angry with them nd they didn’t listen to you so you will let your love to get humiliated....love is something jahan khud ko mita ke payar ko bachate hai,,but he didn’t say a word in sai’s favour nd pakhi was the most on taking advantages of virat’s silence, she called her nurse nd ready to do payment kya virat ka pyaar yahi hai ki uski ex uske love ko paise de nursing ke, kya sai ki ye hasiyat hai,, aur kya virat ko yahan per pakhi ko tokna nhi chahiye tha for the sake of his love 

Agr ye sirf deal wali shadi hoti to i would have given virat benefits of doubt about vada truth but here virat  is in love with sai he has told this to himself so many times and that is why it bothered me a lot when he didn’t take stand for sai nd she was all alone,, uski galti pakhi se zaide nhi thi ki virat indirectly pakhi ka sath de ke sai ka sath nhi diya,, pyar kiya hai to nibhana bhi padega, sath bhi dena padega,,, 

I hope i made my points clear to you 😊

Aap hi ne kaha ki sai won d game , so meine ussi ke according game plan ki script tayyar ki.

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Aap hi ne kaha ki sai won d game , so meine ussi ke according game plan ki script tayyar ki.

The game was between pakhi nd sai,, fight was between pakhi nd sai And virat was there to either support sai or pakhi,, pakhi was his past sai is  his present nd also love nd he didn’t take stand for sai against pakhi nd other family members,,, And sai won the game without virat’s help nd support and pakhi lost tha game with virat’s indirect help nd support.... 

last me jo dialogues sai ne diye pakhi ko wo tha sai ka wining point,, when kaku agreed with sai’s accusations on pakhi having relation with virat before marrying samrat which is a big thing for a girl in inlaws house where indirectly pakhi denied all tha allegations made by sai but still they believed sai over pakhi  that was sai ka winning point... pakhi ko sab acha bolte hai per jab bharose ki baat ayi to sai ki baato pe bharosa hua ye hai sai ka winning point,, 

Edited by Rose-13 - 2 years ago

The reason is because all of the Chavan pack of hyenas know Sai's nature well now from all of the confrontations they have had with her; that she is an open book, doesn't keep anything held in and says what is on her mind without fear or a filter....and that she does not lie! But they refuse to admit this quality about Sai.