Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ashkiah

I am very disappointed with Virat nowadays. is this love ??? I really don't know, he clearly saw that sai was being provoked but still he kept mum. pathetic.

And for Sai, I also did not like her washing dirty linen in public. The way she brought the past issues. Both Sai and Virat lack respect for each other. This is a toxic relationship, not love. Love means protecting each other. SHowing concern in some episodes and showing disgust in others is not love. They could have discussed everything in the bedroom, not in public.

Don't know what to say about them, seeing their behavior I am not able to like any of them, whatever the justification is.

I really want Sai to leave this Chavan house, get into a hostel and continue her study. If this is a loveless marriage why she is even bothered staying in this marriage and in this house bearing insults every day. Any normal human being with a little self-respect would leave that house. 

Every track seems nonsense to me nowadays. But I was so hooked on this serial. This Pulkit track has completely destroyed the serial. 

An off-topic: you can watch chupke chupke on youtube. The serial is so funny. I literally laughed out loud watching that

Bold.....Agree completely. I did not like that either (granted Parkhi dragged her into it) but if she has decided she does not really care what the family think of her (I assume since she does not retaliate as much when they call her all sorts). Why did Sai feel the need to have this very public tell all (again must be the writing so they have drama).

It also makes no sense why they made Parkhi come out like that about Virat sleeping on the sofa because the consequence is people finding out about her and Virat but I guess she ia confident no one will believe it but if that is the case how does she think her relationship with Virat is gonna pann out?

Anyway if it was up to me I would have had Virat and Sai have a full blow screaming match the night before (in their room) and since we have seen in the past that when they argue they are loud and the whole house can hear...that is how the house should have found out about Parkhi and Virat, not Sai putting it out there to the family like look Parkhi is bad, am good love me instead...not sure what outcome she expected but there we have it🤷🏾‍♀️

Red....will give it and go as long as it has subtitles 🙂

rekat6k thumbnail

Virat keeps saying “pata nahin tumne kitna/kya suna” and “adhoora sach” but does not take the step to tell the full story. now that every one know, why not just put everything out there and clear every one’s mind. instead he made Sai look like a liar. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

See all that is fine, my problem is why do I have to think so much to understand what ML is feeling.

He has been reduced to a side character who is shown reacting to dialogues of lead, vamp and family.

If not dialogues, writers should give him mind voice. 

Its one thing that FL cannot understand what her husband feels, why should audience feel the same?

Maybe they think TRP audience care about subtle expressions and understand Virat's dilemma without dialogues.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaNaBa

Cheeky 😆. I was talking about expressions initailly you curved us into this direction of people being happy with his acting when he is romancing and backing her and hating when he has to go against her. I just had to point out am not in that category. Simple.

As far as expression matching the writing. Then the writing is confusing (to me) as this is not the expression I would expect at this point knowing what he knows and also coming to the realisation that he is "in love" with her. Unless he has completely forgotten that him and Parkhi had a thing, he made a promise, hr told Sai about said promise...he can not act so suprised and confused when she brings it up...and then act lukewarm when the rest of the family take turns to blame and insult his love for something he clearly knows is true....that is all am saying😁

No my entire comment was about his expression which is required for the shitty storyline. I didn't bring the why they should be together or why they shouldn't be. It's you who brought it up. That's why I said it's another topic. 😆 But anyways we misunderstood each other perhaps. 😆

As I said the problem is the writing. They want to make us believe that even he has forgotten that he was the one who told Sai that he was committed to someone else. Otherwise why would he even get worried about what she had heard and what not ? They completely ruined the character. I am sure even Neil gets confused sometimes. Biggest problem with Ghum writers is that they forget what they actually write. 😕

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

No my entire comment was about his expression which is required for the shitty storyline. I didn't bring the why they should be together or why they shouldn't be. It's you who brought it up. That's why I said it's another topic. 😆 But anyways we misunderstood each other perhaps. 😆

As I said the problem is the writing. They want to make us believe that even he has forgotten that he was the one who told Sai that he was committed to someone else. Otherwise why would he even get worried about what she had heard and what not ? They completely ruined the character. I am sure even Neil gets confused sometimes. Biggest problem with Ghum writers is that they forget what they actually write. 😕

Bold: Like they forgot who is scared of chipkali- Sai or Virat🤣

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Bold: Like they forgot who is scared of chipkali- Sai or Virat🤣

Man that was so hilarious. 🤣 Would someone who is scared of chipkali scare someone else standing so normally ? "Hey dude see there is a chipkali. I am scared of it but I won't show it." 🤣 And the man who used to make fun of her is like "Kidhar kidhar... bhago..." 🤣

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😂. Ok atleast we have found common ground now and I agree whole heartedly about the writers...no continuity. I do admire the actors on the starplus shows and the comittment they make to these shows because it must be hard to do justice to some of the dodgey storylines and dialogues.... the way I role my eyes at the situations and dialogues when am watching some of the shows...I would have been fired from most jobs (plus I can not act to save my soul) 🤣

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Man that was so hilarious. 🤣 Would someone who is scared of chipkali scare someone else standing so normally ? "Hey dude see there is a chipkali. I am scared of it but I won't show it." 🤣 And the man who used to make fun of her is like "Kidhar kidhar... bhago..." 🤣

Yeah😆 But I know about it from your post only. I didn't see that episode. And thank God for that. Because I wouldn't laugh at that. I would be annoyed at the blatant inconsistency😆

Originally posted by: CaNaBa

😂. Ok atleast we have found common ground now and I agree whole heartedly about the writers...no continuity. I do admire the actors on the starplus shows and the comittment they make to these shows because it must be hard to do justice to some of the dodgey storylines and dialogues.... the way I role my eyes at the situations and dialogues when am watching some of the shows...I would have been fired from most jobs (plus I can not act to save my soul) 🤣

TBH I am not even a true fan of NeilSha. I like them as actors but that's it. So my point of view is as a neutral viewer. The nonsense they come up with I pity them sometimes. Always wondered how must it be to act about something they hate it or don't agree with ? How do they react when they know the scene and dialogue is bakwaas and troll worthy ? 🤣

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Yeah😆 But I know about it from your post only. I didn't see that episode. And thank God for that. Because I wouldn't laugh at that. I would be annoyed at the blatant inconsistency😆

That's the problem. They write nonsense and actors get blamed. 🤣