Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Neil is a polished actor . No offence he is way better than many top ITV actors. 

Last few episodes Virat was so out of his character. OTT drama irritated viewers to point that they slowly started disconnected with the characters. 

Lets see till what level they can test my patience😆

Might be a month or two. Once that shruti track start I will bid goodbye. Because a husband can be bad NOT a father.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CaNaBa

Well if you are 8ne of those that ships certain couples then your feelings towards how they act will change according to wether tehy are together or not. Am not shipping any couple so I could care less infact right now I do not even see why they should be together (my opinion) I do not see how they can be in love, maybe lust on one part and infatution on the other but the show has not show enought that these two should be heading in the love direction. Just because they married does nit (to me) mean they should automatically be in love) they need to show us more of how and why they are moving that way. 

I can not see why Sai would be in love with him since for every good thing he does for her he lets her down like 10 times more.

I do not see how he can be in love with her when her traits annoy him, her good deeds do not register long in his mind and he is still not ready to let Parkhi go (fact that he defends Parkhi, runs after her and refuses to call her Bhabi or vahini) once they walk us through these things then I can get on board

Oh I thought we were talking about the expressions not the feelings. My comment was only about Virat's expressions that was required as per the writing so it's not like his was giving the wrong expressions like many are trying to say. 

About if they should be together or not it's another topic. 😆

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is what i have been telling from last two days.

This is my first show of Neil. I hvn't seen his previous work. Also i hv started watching this show recently,but mostly i am well aware of the story.

I totally agree with you about Neil's expressions. I found it very odd,actually many times his expressions were not matching with the scenes/dialogues,sometimes he was looking so lost. Sorry to say this is not the sign of a good actor. Especially when u hv such a strong counterpart(Sai),you should be ready to gv ur best. But Neil failed to impress me atleast. In this ridiculously high voltage scene Ayesha never looked dull for a moment,instead she looked so powerful,out shined everyone with her pitch perfect dialogue delivery, controlled emotions with perfect expressions. Even seasoned actors like Kaku,Sonali,Ashwini,Ninad,even Karishma they all were good with their expressions. But i couldn't figure out anything from Neil's expressions.Whether he was upset,angry,scared that his secret came out infront of his family,feared of loosing Sai/his BFF... trust me i didn't understand a single expression of Neil.

I am sorry if i hv hurt anyone's feelings.It was not my intention.I am new to this forum and i just wanted to express my pov. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Neil himself is confused and that is translating into his acting. I mean nothing makes sense anymore, the dialogues, the scenes or the character graph of Virat. This is the same guy who bajaod Didi some time ago and then they make him into an idiot all of a sudden. Anyone would get confused. Look at all his solo scenes with Sai. He is expressive and looks much more in character compared to when he is in the family drama. I think this unnecessary butchering of Virat's character is also affecting Neil's acting.

Edited by janecastle - 2 years ago
ashkiah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am very disappointed with Virat nowadays. is this love ??? I really don't know, he clearly saw that sai was being provoked but still he kept mum. pathetic.

And for Sai, I also did not like her washing dirty linen in public. The way she brought the past issues. Both Sai and Virat lack respect for each other. This is a toxic relationship, not love. Love means protecting each other. SHowing concern in some episodes and showing disgust in others is not love. They could have discussed everything in the bedroom, not in public.

Don't know what to say about them, seeing their behavior I am not able to like any of them, whatever the justification is.

I really want Sai to leave this Chavan house, get into a hostel and continue her study. If this is a loveless marriage why she is even bothered staying in this marriage and in this house bearing insults every day. Any normal human being with a little self-respect would leave that house. 

Every track seems nonsense to me nowadays. But I was so hooked on this serial. This Pulkit track has completely destroyed the serial. 

An off-topic: you can watch chupke chupke on youtube. The serial is so funny. I literally laughed out loud watching that. 

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm really annoyed with his same-same type expression these past 2-3 days. It's this look of superiority- like, Sai how much you misunderstand me and how can you say all these things and sometimes it includes a look that says Idk who is this Pakhi person you keep talking about and what vaada- I know nothing. That supercilious smile to Sai makes me want to smack his face. Wth is he smiling for? Its not even a mocking smile. It's not a sad smile either. It's just a small smile with eyes filed with tears. I may be very stupid but I can't decode all that. Maybe just allow him to speak a little instead of having us second guess his thoughts 🤷‍♀️. 

He's usually very good, so Idk what's going on. I have no insight into how shows are made, directed etc so I'll not comment on what I don't know. I'll only say his performance (even if I keep the infuriating maun vrat aside) was annoying. 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I felt like slapping him when he gave such expressions in last couple of episodes

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Oh I thought we were talking about the expressions not the feelings. My comment was only about Virat's expressions that was required as per the writing so it's not like his was giving the wrong expressions like many are trying to say. 

About if they should be together or not it's another topic. 😆

Cheeky 😆. I was talking about expressions initailly you curved us into this direction of people being happy with his acting when he is romancing and backing her and hating when he has to go against her. I just had to point out am not in that category. Simple.

As far as expression matching the writing. Then the writing is confusing (to me) as this is not the expression I would expect at this point knowing what he knows and also coming to the realisation that he is "in love" with her. Unless he has completely forgotten that him and Parkhi had a thing, he made a promise, hr told Sai about said promise...he can not act so suprised and confused when she brings it up...and then act lukewarm when the rest of the family take turns to blame and insult his love for something he clearly knows is true....that is all am saying😁

Edited by CaNaBa - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t think an accomplished artist like Neil would give wrong expressions in any scene..I believe. It must be the director who briefed him regarding his reaction.. 

With the help of amazing analysis from laksh on these topics I came to an understanding that Virat bothered only about Sai’s misunderstanding about his equation with Pakhi. He did not give any importance to his so called elders who always speak trash and are doing the same to Sai.

In his mind,he is clear that he has moved on. Vaada did not matter to him and he loves Sai...but expects that she has to understand his heart without him elaborating this complex issue of his equation with Pakhi. His mind got  stuck there only. How could Sai doubt him ..that is his question and the expressions he gave suited the situation.

I am not saying Virat is right in staying silent but Neil wouldn’t have given the expressions,had he not been given directions by the director himself.

Neil is one of the excellent actors who could act just with eyes if needed...So I think the scene was conceived that way.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

I'm really annoyed with his same-same type expression these past 2-3 days. It's this look of superiority- like, Sai how much you misunderstand me and how can you say all these things and sometimes it includes a look that says Idk who is this Pakhi person you keep talking about and what vaada- I know nothing. That supercilious smile to Sai makes me want to smack his face. Wth is he smiling for? Its not even a mocking smile. It's not a sad smile either. It's just a small smile with eyes filed with tears. I may be very stupid but I can't decode all that. Maybe just allow him to speak a little instead of having us second guess his thoughts 🤷‍♀️. 

He's usually very good, so Idk what's going on. I have no insight into how shows are made, directed etc so I'll not comment on what I don't know. I'll only say his performance (even if I keep the infuriating maun vrat aside) was annoying. 

@boldYeah this one.. the same look again and again.. Irritating yeah..

@red oh you misunderstood me...mujhe galat samajhti hai...meri izzat nahi karti hai.. Victimize himself smile

@blue Well I believe, there is nothing he has been receiving on papers as far as his scenes in the last three episodes are concerned, no direction there and hence it all looks monotonous and probably fake..Yeah same, has been annoying for me as well, considering  I have seen him save Virat's grace a lot many times, with lack of dialogues.. The disgust , the fierce looks , the anger he showed at times, when Sai was insulted before...I could see none.. Looks like he is done with those extreme expressions, after the whole ousting episode..