Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hari15

Aarav is granny's favorite. I don't know at what extend he could help Simar. I wish they would bring in a character that would make GD shut her mouth with a snap of a finger.  

Yes, like a Nanand or someone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

GD is too much. She just cares about herself and nothing else. How easily she threatened Aarav that now youโ€™ll see my hatred!! What a bitter and nasty old woman!! ๐Ÿคฌ

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

She is turniqlwng against her sister see the new promo and what to say about makers vivan ne kuch bataya nhi ab tak use

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vir12389

She is turniqlwng against her sister see the new promo and what to say about makers vivan ne kuch bataya nhi ab tak use

New Promo? 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

did anyone saw today's episode do you know what happened.

Vir12389 thumbnail

Yes mr.gupta came and fixed vivan and kajal wedding aarav brings simar down and then gd is shouting and telling aarav to throw simar out but he has given some khandan reason to keep simar in home.

Vir12389 thumbnail

And what ro say aboit reema she is turning into some syco vamp or may be makers are turning into one illogicaly.as these girl is not caring about family or anyone what happend to her senses god knows.

hari15 thumbnail

And what ro say aboit reema she is turning into some syco vamp or may be makers are turning into one illogicaly.as these girl is not caring about family or anyone what happend to her senses god knows.

yaar her character is now irritating me a lot. She can hate Simar if she wants to but what about her family. If my guess id right she is going to emotionally blackmail Vivaan now. I really pity that guy.

Vir12389 thumbnail

Surely because now he ia the only one who is sympathising with her. And he is crazy about her.and also chitra is also equally responsible for the whole drama.she did all the nonsense whatever she can do. And also we cant say vivan wrong as he dont know how reema behaves with her sister or family he only knows that his mom is responsible for all the drama.

Namita-M thumbnail

Did Reema find out about her Dad? I canโ€™t believe this girl. 

hari15 thumbnail

Today's episode was the best one after all I get to see Reema getting slapped by her mother. But even after this she blames simar for ruining her life.

Edited by hari15 - 2 years ago