Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

29th JUNE 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

The epsiode starts with Reema crying in her room and Avinash entering the house. He imagines Reema and Simar together welcoming in the house. Reema comes and when Indhu sees her she slaps Reema. Indhu asks her how dare was she to step foot in this house after doing this. Because of her Simar got married like that and their father had an heart attack. Reema tries to justify but Indhu shuts her mouth.

In Oswal house, Cithra asks Vivaan to send off Kajal, meanwhile Chitra, Shoba, Giriraj and Guptaji talk about separating Aarav and Badi maa for that they plan to make Simar stay.

In Narayan house Avinash asks Reema to get out of the house, Indhu tries to stop but in vain. Avinash then throws her out of the house himself and tells she is dead to him.

In Oswal house Aarav's father (finally he too get to talk some dialouge) tells that if his mother had said Simar can't stay here then it's final. Aarav tells that he has the same values that his family had taught him and as of now he can't leave Simar as she is his wife hence he has decided to divorce her legally in a month time😭 meanwhile he decided to leave the house. Sandhya is shocked to listen to this. Chitra , Shoba and Sandhya talk that Aarav will not do it.  Shoba tells but we can't trust simar as the older sister(Roma) had already separated her son form Shoba.

Aarav and Simar have a talk. Simar asks him to let her go but Aarav tells her to stay here and bear all this as how his grandmother is bearing. Aarav goes to talk to GD about giving a month time to divorce Simar legally but GD is stubborn and gives him an ultimatum to leave her by tonight. Chtira listens all this and thinks to find a way to stop Simar from going out.

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

29th JUNE 2021 WRITTEN UPDATE.

The epsiode starts with Reema crying in her room and Avinash entering the house. He imagines Reema and Simar together welcoming in the house. Reema comes and when Indhu sees her she slaps Reema. Indhu asks her how dare was she to step foot in this house after doing this. Because of her Simar got married like that and their father had an heart attack. Reema tries to justify but Indhu shuts her mouth.

In Oswal house, Cithra asks Vivaan to send off Kajal, meanwhile Chitra, Shoba, Giriraj and Guptaji talk about separating Aarav and Badi maa for that they plan to make Simar stay.

In Narayan house Avinash asks Reema to get out of the house, Indhu tries to stop but in vain. Avinash then throws her out of the house himself and tells she is dead to him.

In Oswal house Aarav's father (finally he too get to talk some dialouge) tells that if his mother had said Simar can't stay here then it's final. Aarav tells that he has the same values that his family had taught him and as of now he can't leave Simar as she is his wife hence he has decided to divorce her legally in a month time😭 meanwhile he decided to leave the house. Sandhya is shocked to listen to this. Chitra , Shoba and Sandhya talk that Aarav will not do it.  Shoba tells but we can't trust simar as the older sister(Roma) had already separated her son form Shoba.

Aarav and Simar have a talk. Simar asks him to let her go but Aarav tells her to stay here and bear all this as how his grandmother is bearing. Aarav goes to talk to GD about giving a month time to divorce Simar legally but GD is stubborn and gives him an ultimatum to leave her by tonight. Chtira listens all this and thinks to find a way to stop Simar from going out.

OMG! I didn't expect this divorce twist. But that is only logical in the case of unwanted marriages, I guess. 

They did the same for prem-roli accidental marriage in ssk 1. But I hope they won't do this for sirav.

Thank you for the update ❤️

Edited by vivpri - 2 years ago
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

OMG! I didn't expect this divorce twist. But that is only logical in the case of unwanted marriages, I guess. 

They did the same for prem-roli accidental marriage in ssk 1. But I hope they won't do this for sirav.

Thank you for the update ❤️

it's now  a waiting game to know what will happen in the future

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Guys in the latest interview of tanya sharma in filmi beat she said that as always reema always blame simar for everything and reema point of view it is that why she sat in the wedding.and she is aggressive so now she will do everything to get revenge on simar.until i dont know upto when but until she will feel that simar had not done anything bad.or until she will not get satisfied.so reema will be in a negative character for now.if everybody will play positive then how a show will be formed.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vir12389

Guys in the latest interview of tanya sharma in filmi beat she said that as always reema always blame simar for everything and reema point of view it is that why she sat in the wedding.and she is aggressive so now she will do everything to get revenge on simar.until i dont know upto when but until she will feel that simar had not done anything bad.or until she will not get satisfied.so reema will be in a negative character for now.if everybody will play positive then how a show will be formed.

At least Tanya owns her character. There are some actors who think their negative character is positive and they never perform to the full extent. 

Tanya is going to rock. That’s for sure. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Story Has started to get interesting.

Thank goodness older Simar has left

Nothing she said made sense 😆

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So true and these weddong circus which she created looks like a whole big circus.having no logic herself taken such big decison in the name of saving izzat famous excuse of indian makers.for a bride swapping drama.how her nonsense saved izzat of oswals god knows.only taking screen time and making simar mahan.

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

At least Tanya owns her character. There are some actors who think their negative character is positive and they never perform to the full extent. 

Tanya is going to rock. That’s for sure. 

I can guess who the actors are 😂

Tanya is 👍. This is how an actor should be. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aarav really likes Simar, haina? The dude is going to fall hard for his wife. 

hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Aarav really likes Simar, haina? The dude is going to fall hard for his wife. 

i know right the dude steals glances from her whenever he gets a chance.