Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: vivpri

Thank you for the update ๐Ÿฅฐ In SSK 1 atleast simar and roli were together in the marriage swap fiasco. I hope rheema won't blame c.simar for the swap because so far they showed her like a Villain 

reema would surely blame simar for this. she already slapped her telling simar is trying to steal aarav from her. now imagine how much she is going to blame her sister for this and make her feel bad in front of everyone

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

reema would surely blame simar for this. she already slapped her telling simar is trying to steal aarav from her. now imagine how much she is going to blame her sister for this and make her feel bad in front of everyone

I am glad that Aarav and the family got to know that the bride was c.simar 

I was afraid that maybe reema would come after marriage and change back into bridal avtar.

PS: Did you watch the new promo circling around? Its super duper promo. I must have seen it at least 50 times already. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hari15 thumbnail

I am glad that Aarav and the family got to know that the bride was c.simar 

I was afraid that maybe reema would come after marriage and change back into bridal avtar.

PS: Did you watch the new promo circling around? Its super duper promo. I must have seen it at least 50 times already. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey this is good but i am feeling bad for the humiliation simar would face in oswal family ๐Ÿ˜ข

vivpri thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

hey this is good but i am feeling bad for the humiliation simar would face in oswal family ๐Ÿ˜ข

yes, that too for at least 200 episodes. I hope ML is understanding and supportive

hari15 thumbnail
vivpri thumbnail

Hi friends,

I liked yesterday's episode. The fight was amazing. When the goon announced that he wants that girl, I liked how he looked up at her first and then went on warning the goon not to even dare to look at her. 

I loved how after warning her not to touch or come near him, he went ahead grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the car. When he took her to the car I thought for a moment he is going to throw her in the backseat (like the way ajay devgan did with Aishwarya rai in the movie hum dil de chuke sanam). But being a Oswal and all, he must have thought he should not look like a driver (as he already told her once before) and made her sit in front itself. 

They both are talking to each other. That is a good thing. I absolutely love their chemistry. I liked when Simar stopped him from helping her many times. When he put her hand over his shoulders, that gatbandhan too fell on him correctly and when he put her down and did grahapravesh again it was still on the same place. But when they went inside the room, he moved away from her and the gatbandhan fell down too. That was an awesome symbolism to tell inside the room they were not going to behave like husband and wife.

Its good Aarav brought her home but why secretly? And how long does he think he could keep her in his bedroom? Did they get the inspiration from the kerala love case? ๐Ÿ˜›

But she should really stop looking at him like... something! I don't know what to even name the look. I agree she loves him and all, but this is the time to play subtle. If he gets to know that she loves him already, he will confirm that she planned marrying him and hate her for that. When Badi Simar told him that choti simar too must have sacrificed her dreams, I was laughing out loud like what dreams? She got what she was drooling from day 1 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Since I am a non-hindi speaker, I was confused with one dialogue. When simar took the gift, did he told her it is for her wife Reema? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Reema too shouted Aarav's name. They didn't show them having deep feelings for each other, do they? I hope they don't go with the usual two girls fighting over one boy concept. 

Thank you

Vivpri

PS:  Tagging people who might be interested to discuss about SSK 2

hari15 thumbnail

Hi friends,

I liked yesterday's episode. The fight was amazing. When the goon announced that he wants that girl, I liked how he looked up at her first and then went on warning the goon not to even dare to look at her. 

I loved how after warning her not to touch or come near him, he went ahead grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the car. When he took her to the car I thought for a moment he is going to throw her in the backseat (like the way ajay devgan did with Aishwarya rai in the movie hum dil de chuke sanam). But being a Oswal and all, he must have thought he should not look like a driver (as he already told her once before) and made her sit in front itself. 

They both are talking to each other. That is a good thing. I absolutely love their chemistry. I liked when Simar stopped him from helping her many times. When he put her hand over his shoulders, that gatbandhan too fell on him correctly and when he put her down and did grahapravesh again it was still on the same place. But when they went inside the room, he moved away from her and the gatbandhan fell down too. That was an awesome symbolism to tell inside the room they were not going to behave like husband and wife.

i too loved this watching it multiple times already

Its good Aarav brought her home but why secretly? And how long does he think he could keep her in his bedroom? Did they get the inspiration from the kerala love case? ๐Ÿ˜›

don't worry badi maa will know soon

But she should really stop looking at him like... something! I don't know what to even name the look. I agree she loves him and all, but this is the time to play subtle. If he gets to know that she loves him already, he will confirm that she planned marrying him and hate her for that. When Badi Simar told him that choti simar too must have sacrificed her dreams, I was laughing out loud like what dreams? She got what she was drooling from day 1 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

you are right its like aarav will know everything soon if she again sees him like that and then their is Simar's diary too imagine what will happen if reema reads it.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Since I am a non-hindi speaker, I was confused with one dialogue. When simar took the gift, did he told her it is for her wife Reema? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Reema too shouted Aarav's name. They didn't show them having deep feelings for each other, do they? I hope they don't go with the usual two girls fighting over one boy concept. 

Thank you

Vivpri

no i think he meant his wife who he is supposed to marry something like that. she called aarav's name only because she was cursing how she lost everything even after planning well.

hari15 thumbnail

Hi friends,

Thank you

Vivpri

thank you for writing this update 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Just saw a clip on Instagram with black on Simarโ€™s face. What the heck is wrong with GD?? 

I hate such scenes. 

hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Just saw a clip on Instagram with black on Simarโ€™s face. What the heck is wrong with GD?? 

I hate such scenes. 

Yaar simar went to give tea and the rest is history. i too didn't have the heart to watch today's show. only saw last 1 min sandhya and aditi trying to comfort a shocked Simar. 

I was just praising the show for the past two days and the writers have to go and do this.