Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Perfectly put!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank u โค๏ธ

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

What the absolute fudge ๐Ÿ˜ฒ They left such an important detail to viewers imagination ๐Ÿ˜ณ This particular detail can send another social message like, you have absolutely no right to destroy a person just because you have dated that person and got rejected after that. 

Our discussions and theories have much better depth and detail than what the writers of this show are dishing out.

From what i understood from Param's Radio interview, the team is more into tackling social stigmas than Ishq (and its phases) between the leads. 

Though Mayank is still free , he may play that dating card against Sonu , but I feel that would be so random  then.

Raj and Ishki knows it already and that reveal was kind of done by Sonu herself. So I don't see why she would skip. Its all writers miss.

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post ๐Ÿ‘ I agree to each and everything here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ My only problem is Sonu still hiding her dating Mayank fact from AHAAN. What's your take on this? Apart from this I get where she is coming from and you are absolutely right Sonu is someone who understands things better than Ahaan and Sonu knows what is good for her unlike Ahaan. 

thank u โค๏ธ

ok so if u just imagine opposite gender sibling relationships it not necessary that the siblings always share who they are dating. its a personal decision they take depending on their relationship and and bonding with their brother/ sister. 

so, if sonu is not comfortable discussing her past relationships with ahaam its absolutely ok. this is wat i feel. 

now, it becomes important for your better half to know your past if they wish to. they have a right to it. and sonu has shared it with raj right since the beginning. so thats a strong bond there. 

so my take is that its ok to not share your past relationships with people except for your bf or husband.

how many girls in india share their relationships with thsir brothers? must be hardly 10 percent.  

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Don't think Sonu is hiding anything from Ahaan now, atleast as per script. In rush to be done with the reveal , the writers just missed that part. 

i think they are leaving it as an open door for mayank to come back and break ahaan's trust over sonu. 

but ive been thinking of another thing. we dont really know when they broke up. the two families know each other since childhood. the relationship could have been ages ago. it could have been teen romance for all we know 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok you guys have a point here.... It wasn't necessary but I guess I was expecting it for a greater message to society that's why I felt disappointed. Makes sense. Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ And yeah Mayank's chapter is not over yet so I guess there is still a chance of this truth playing a part so let's see. ๐Ÿคž 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love the post 

I hv the exact same opinion. 

About Sonu .....I had been so angry on her all this while. But yesterday when she broke down and Kartik explained how she has been burdened to be this perfect girl all her life......my heart actually melted for her. 

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Love the post 

I hv the exact same opinion. 

About Sonu .....I had been so angry on her all this while. But yesterday when she broke down and Kartik explained how she has been burdened to be this perfect girl all her life......my heart actually melted for her. 

thank u โค๏ธ

kartik is the only sorted person here. he cannot be controlled. ๐Ÿฅณ all thanks to chachi ki parvarish. 

and now i am waiting for a similar breakdown of ahaan.where he realises the burdens he has lived with. but i dont think they will show it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

thank u โค๏ธ

kartik is the only sorted person here. he cannot be controlled. ๐Ÿฅณ all thanks to chachi ki parvarish. 

and now i am waiting for a similar breakdown of ahaan.where he realises the burdens he has lived with. but i dont think they will show it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeah dts too much expectations on our part๐Ÿ˜’

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post ๐Ÿ‘ I agree to each and everything here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ My only problem is Sonu still hiding her dating Mayank fact from AHAAN. What's your take on this? Apart from this I get where she is coming from and you are absolutely right Sonu is someone who understands things better than Ahaan and Sonu knows what is good for her unlike Ahaan. 

Actually her having dated Mayank before is irrelevant. It does not justify Mayankโ€™s crime one bit. The only person to whom she owed that explanation is her husband, whom she did well to inform before marriage, and Ishqi, who anyway dumped Mayank!

By bringing up that point now the writers risk giving the wrong impression that Sonu brought it upon herself by dating a bad guy.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Dadi stopping ahaan going after mayank was wrong.  Giving wrong message to other victims in similar situation to keep quite.  Bringing in what society will say and her marriage will break, blackmailing you will see me last time blah blah.

In fact ahaan should have involved police to encourage victims to make their voice heard.

Gul Had a good chance to help victims not just in what sonu went through but domestic abuse (sarla and dadiโ€™s taunts can take a mental toll)

In this case I think Dadi was just being orthodox in her views, not evil. She did what 90% of desi grandmoms would unfortunately choose to do.