What you too🤣 we all are soul sisters I tell you and like how🤣

Haan will be waiting for your comment😳

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: _Blessy_

What you too🤣 we all are soul sisters I tell you and like how🤣

Haan will be waiting for your comment😳

by seeing ulta..u get the feel..if u should continue or not...then go back & watch🤣

i rem..i did this with kitni mohabbat hai..season 1🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Initially, I wasnt interested in this show. But everyone kept talking about it and then I read one OS here by Asfia as I never miss her stories. After reading that, I fell in love with the characters.  I dont remember what it was called, but it was about Pallavis ex husband coming back and Raghav feeling jealous.

Anyway, after that I started watching the show from the first episode. The first thing that got me hooked was the amazing exsecution of the scenes and also the actors playing Pallavi and Raghav seemed top notch. And of course, the first RaghVi scene where he drops sindoor on her saree. After that I just knew they would make an intense couple

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: samarp2

by seeing ulta..u get the feel..if u should continue or not...then go back & watch🤣

i rem..i did this with kitni mohabbat hai..season 1🤣

🤣🤣

Even I used to watch KHM

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Initially, I wasnt interested in this show. But everyone kept talking about it and then I read one OS here by Asfia as I never miss her stories. After reading that, I fell in love with the characters.  I dont remember what it was called, but it was about Pallavis ex husband coming back and Raghav feeling jealous.

Anyway, after that I started watching the show from the first episode. The first thing that got me hooked was the amazing exsecution of the scenes and also the actors playing Pallavi and Raghav seemed top notch. And of course, the first RaghVi scene where he drops sindoor on her saree. After that I just knew they would make an intense couple

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Girls you all are so amazing writers❤️ you all have written everything so beautifully I cant write like you all as I am not good at writing and expressing my emotions. Mujhe samajh he nahi aata kya likhu kaise likhu but from inside I am always full of feels😳. After reading your all post I am embarrassed🙈 I want to go and hide now😆 But I want you all to know that for each and every scene I also feel the same depth as you all feel its just that I am not able to write beautiful analysis like you all😆

❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Blessy_

🤣🤣

Even I used to watch KHM

that show was my entry into IF

i saw all the epi in 2 whole night 🤣...forgetting my sleep😵

i so miss season 1..never saw any season 2 epi..but later..they made it as crap😡 which is ekta famous for🤪

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Inese_20

Just realised your and mine are a bit similar 😆❤️

majority of us got into the show coz of that cage scene actually.😆 We had a talk about these in edt a while back and from there it seems most of us have this in common😆❤️

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKian

majority of us got into the show coz of that cage scene actually.😆 We had a talk about these in edt a while back and from there it seems most of us have this in common😆❤️

Oh is that so! That scene is indeed magic ❤️