Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Beautiful 🤗

Loved the presentation 

Will be back soon ❤️🏃‍♀️ 

Yay! ⭐️ Thanks Reddy 😆 Jaldi ana 🤗

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ok, I'll start with myself. Personally, I was pretty uninterested with this show initially smiley36 But I randomly came across a yt clip that piqued my interest. A scared girl with a torn sleeve, and a guy who notices it, takes off his suit and covers her with it. It was a cliché scene, done so many times in all romantic shows and movies... but something about this one felt special smiley27 I didn't know what it was, but I knew I wanted to keep watching smiley9 The clip then fast forwarded to a different scene, in which the girl is taunting him, saying how she's only here to return his money. I was expecting the guy to retort back like we typically see in these cases, but instead he simply forwards his hand for the money smiley36 Clearly the girl was just as surprised as I was, and she gets all flustered and drops her bag smiley36 Then she manages to bring out her envelope and give it to him... only to have it be her sanitary napkins! 🤪 But what made it so refreshing was the guy's attitude — he wasn't embarrassed, just thoroughly amused 😆 I knew I had to check out this show immediately ❤️

Fast forward a few minutes later, and I was watching epi #12 on Hotstar... the very first episode of MHRW for me. It was the episode where Pallavi feeds people at the old age home smiley27 The scene was such a beautiful one, with Raghav silently witnessing her pure heart... and with the beautiful title track and the piano theme in the background, I was completely mesmerised. As for the leads, I could see the ML was attractive smiley36 But it was Shivangi's innocent eyes that drew me in first... her face had such a fresh, graceful appeal and I wanted to keep watching her smiley42

As the epi progressed, she went on to confront this sleazy guy called Jagdish anna who was blackmailing her with some clip. She pays him the money she owed him, but the guy refuses to delete the clip. Just when I thought she is about to start begging, Pallavi brings out a clip herself, exposing Jagdish anna's fraud. As awesome as that was, what really amazed me was how poised she remained through it all. Usually in ITV, characters are on the extreme — either too gentle or too rough. But this girl, she wasn't some brazen gundi or tomboy. She was polite, respectful and dignified — but she knew how to take a stand. It felt very classy and organic smiley32smiley27

Then of course, the final scene of the episode — Pallavi visiting RR mansion. Even with a brief glimpse, I could see how classy the house was smiley27 But... as I was expecting her to show some of that poise and dignity again, she starts bickering with the photo on the wall smiley36smiley36 It was so adorably cute, I was in love with her already smiley36smiley42 In the flick of a switch, she'd turned from a mature woman to an innocent kid! And then came Raghav Rao from behind, listening to her cute talks smiley36 And they have a beautiful trip-and-hold ... another cliché of romantic shows, but again, I found myself drawn in. The chemistry was subtle but electric ☺️ I was impatiently hitting the next button, and before I knew it I had binge-watched all the epis smiley36 Haven't missed a single one since then smiley42

Today I want to thank the entire team of MHRW for their amazing hard work and dedication smiley32smiley32 If not for them, we wouldn't have gotten this gem of a show smiley42 I wish they continue to churn out such beautiful epis for us to love and enjoy ❤️ And I hope we'll continue to achieve greater milestones! 🥳

More tags 🥳

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread dear bee❤️😆 getting back here asap. I have so much to gush on about Raghvi!

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Beautiful thread dear bee❤️😆 getting back here asap. I have so much to gush on about Raghvi!

Waiting! 🤗

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Such a pretty thread yaar

For me it was the cage scene that got me interested in them and forced me to come out of my hibernation and join this forum 

Before that scene I only saw a few clips on them and I liked it too but not enough to watch the full epi 😆 but that cage scene changed everything 

After joining the forum I binged watched all epis from the start and then comes the very famous and my most fav raghav scene till date-the scene where he was drinking alone shirtless after the fight  that entire when he entered his house and through his coat and walks into his room all alone had my heart 🥺 but being a sadist that I’m, I rather enjoyed it too much 😆From that day onwards I’m a goner for raghav   I’m may mostly talk about Farhad nowadays but it’s raghav who started all that for me ❤️ my boy will always have a piece of my ❣ 

And a special mention to that sweat wiping scene.GOSH!!! Raghav looked sooooo hawattttt in that scene ☺️ that used to be my siggy before 😆

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh and it will be unfair of me to not talk about my other boy and my otp farhad and farag 

Idk what started it for me in case of Farhad but all I know I started the show for raghav and raghvi but somehow along the way farhad stole my heart ❣ Idk when exactly that happened but all I know is that during the lion track I missed farhad and farag A LOT!!

That farag scene where raghav was drinking and crying his heart to farhad and the way farhad supported  his  anna has my heart ❤️ Another fav farag scene is when that Sanki rambo slapped my boy 😡 and anna took a stand for his Farhad 😎 And then the scene when farhad was missing( raghav had sent him to safeguard his amma-behen) and raghav was telling “if farhad was here he’d have found the info by now”  my farag heart did a happy dance!

And then....ah wait I freaking love each and every farag scene and talk about it all day long 😆 my boys deserve a separate post/thread on them 😆 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Copied from another thread. 

I noticed the initial promos of the show. But then SP stopped posting MHRW promos, so i didn't mind it. It caught my attention once again with the wedding promo. I loved Shivangi's performance and dialogue delivery along with their fiery chemistry. So out of curiosity I watched few VMs, the cage scene and Raghav wiping Pallu's sweat using her Pallu made me interested. But still I didn't watch the show instead read 2-3 written update of the show (it was the start of abortion track). And since I didn't have anything better to do I decided to watch it and I completed 48 episodes within 2 days.

The fire in Pallavi's eyes at wedding promo is the one which triggered me to watch this. Because in usual force marriage tracks, FL are so meek and emotional while here Pallavi matched his anger and vibe. That shot where she dip his finger on vermilion plate and making him put Sindoor. OMG, that was fire.

And now here I am hooked to show and our two amazing leads smiley42.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GIF ka kaam thoda baki hai woh karke aati hu bhai 🥳🥳

Inese_20 thumbnail

I am back! 😳

I don’t watch itv shows at all but for me Raghvi journey started when I stumbled upon a random clip on Instagram. It was the cage scene and needless to say I really really loved it! Her eyes spoke volumes and the chemistry these two had was literally oozing out of the screen! 🔥 The scene itself was so beautiful, to this day it’s etched in my heart. Pallavi’s nervousness, Raghav’s admiration all so well executed by the leads! The way he said “maine uski aankhon me sachai dekha”. Then the final touch, she turned around while leaving! I don’t know what’s so beautiful about this scene, but it has all my heart.

Then I tried to google a little bit about the story line and thought maybe I can give it a try. Was scared that it might turn out a typical itv show and I will be heartbroken. But still I was too tempted by the cage one to not go and check it out. I started from the very first episode and the ending scene, where they both are just sitting at their respective homes and staring into the oblivion. It was just so powerful. The editing was beautiful. The lighting was warm.  That scene made me yearn to see them together asap. And thus it got me hooked. It made me fall in love, if I already wasn’t!

By this time the lion track was just starting on the show. I started watching the episodes regularly and within days we got the scene where Pallavi is tending to Raghav’s wound. There was absolutely no going back uske baad! 

This show is beautiful. Period. I love them so much😭❤️

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Such a pretty thread yaar

For me it was the cage scene that got me interested in them and forced me to come out of my hibernation and join this forum 

Before that scene I only saw a few clips on them and I liked it too but not enough to watch the full epi 😆 but that cage scene changed everything 

After joining the forum I binged watched all epis from the start and then comes the very famous and my most fav raghav scene till date-the scene where he was drinking alone shirtless after the fight  that entire when he entered his house and through his coat and walks into his room all alone had my heart 🥺 but being a sadist that I’m, I rather enjoyed it too much 😆From that day onwards I’m a goner for raghav   I’m may mostly talk about Farhad nowadays but it’s raghav who started all that for me ❤️ my boy will always have a piece of my ❣ 

And a special mention to that sweat wiping scene.GOSH!!! Raghav looked sooooo hawattttt in that scene ☺️ that used to be my siggy before 😆

Just realised your and mine are a bit similar 😆❤️