Saraansh is not dead

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It's so obvious Saraansh isn't dead he probably wasn't in that car when it blasted.

Someone has kidnapped him unknown to Rusha so that when time arises they can use him to claim the money and property back or has some enmity.

This is ITV where dead people come back all the time, on top of that an Ekta show and Saraansh is a lead so 110% he will come back.

This is similar to the YHM Ruhi track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah it is a copy of Ruhi track but since it is a balaji show it might even go Kiara -Kumkum Bhagya way too and Saransh might get forgotten while leads have more babies normally or adoptive (Anvi)

all depends on TRP if it rises and stays stable with this leap they might not even bring Saransh back even after Rudr Preesha reconcile ...if it falls then Saransh might be back like Ruhi

Honestly "Saransh ke liye" and "Saransh ka 500 crore" crap was getting very annoying since last 1+ year and Saransh was behaving as a brat recently so I am happy Rudr Preesha will now have love story that does not include protecting Saransh 24x7 from supervillains😆

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Happy

Want Saaransh back❤️

Want RuShaNsh together ❤️

Hope they bring Saaransh together 👍🏼

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes me too want Saransh back and him reuniting Rudraksh and Preesha together ❤💖

I wish Saransh comes back and he comes to know everything and gets angry on Rudraksh for hurting Preesha and blaming her for his death

Atleast this time Rudraksh badly needs a big redemption track and not just a sorry and mujhe maaf kar do for deeply hurting Preesha by blaming her for Saransh's supposed death and 💔calling police, for not trusting and supporting Preesha even after knowing that how Kabir and Sulochana betrayed him. 💔😭🥺

He even left Preesha alone on the road and drove away with Sulochana to search Saransh 😭

Rudraksh needs to repent badly for trusting and choosing his evil mom Sulochana even after knowing that she was the main root cause of Saransh's kidnapping conspiracies and how  smartly turned the tables on Kabir and blamed Preesha for bringing police. 

What if Kabir woud have ran away with 100 crores money and Saransh both just like what the police had said to Rudraksh and Preesha about kidnappers running away with child and money ?  

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Possibly, he is alive. But, atm...let Saransh be out of RuSha's equation temporarily. The two need to build their relationship on each other and not another person/relation/object.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seafarer

Yeah it is a copy of Ruhi track but since it is a balaji show it might even go Kiara -Kumkum Bhagya way too and Saransh might get forgotten while leads have more babies normally or adoptive (Anvi)

all depends on TRP if it rises and stays stable with this leap they might not even bring Saransh back even after Rudr Preesha reconcile ...if it falls then Saransh might be back like Ruhi

Honestly "Saransh ke liye" and "Saransh ka 500 crore" crap was getting very annoying since last 1+ year and Saransh was behaving as a brat recently so I am happy Rudr Preesha will now have love story that does not include protecting Saransh 24x7 from supervillains😆

Well said yeh Bacchae is soo brat when it even gives them privacy 😉😉

But he want them both together 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope thy get together fr themselves nd nt fr saaransh otherwise there would be no point of the track so no I dnt want saaransh cumn bk till thy r together fr their love