Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This was sooo perfect….

Loveeed This emotional os..

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

this - is the first fanfic that has every made me so emo that I'm this close to balling my eyes out

I don't even know what to say, how to react

so I'm going to leave my res here, recollect, and come back 😭

---

everything from the first line to the last was just so beautiful and heartfelt 😭

I found myself actively reading each and every single word so I wouldn't miss something 

Raavi's inner thoughts were probably my most favorite - especially when she admits that she wants to give this marriage a chance and wants to make it up to him

it was so pure and innocent - their whole interaction was a lot more devastating and a lot more relatable in your version

it was as if you were the one who had originally written the concept and scene and it came to life

thank you so much for this 🤗 it was truly amazing 

Thank you for your words ❤️❤️!!

Writing out Raavi's inner thoughts were also my favorite! I had to balance what I knew about her character (pureness and innocence) and where I intended to take this story. Raavi's, "S-s-sorry" was just too cute to ignore and I knew she wholeheartedly forgave Shiva, so it made writing these lines that much easier for me!

I definitely did not intend this to be devastating! That's for sure. The only reason it turned out this way is because I had Episode 117 playing at the side of my screen as I typed it all out. I couldn't imagine anything more devastating, but the CVs of course had to cut the scene short by giving us some cardboard lifting scenes🤣

@bold, I definitely don't want to take any credit. CVs deserve the credit for the idea. I'm not one to write sad, devastating stuff so knowing it came off relatable and not cringey is a personal relief!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.M

You wrote it!!! 😍😍😍Read it really quickly but morning time here so lots to do... Cant wait to read jt properly and will comment later 😊

Lol, yes I did. I couldn't not as I waited for the episode so eagerly! Of course, the CVs ruined it for me by giving me a 10 second scene. But I guess beggars can't be choosers 🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

This was exceptional... Raavi’s thoughts and Shiva’s reactions were on point!

Thank you ❤️❤️!! I had Episode 117 playing on the side, and I briefly watched other PS episodes while typing this up to get a more realistic feel of how the characters would react!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swathu

This was really so beautiful ❤️❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️!!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

This is lovely! ❤️ Shiva's and Raavi's thoughts and emotions were expressed beautifully. I loved how Raavi's childhood memories were full of Shiva! ❤️

And you got Shiva to give her MMR too 

Lol, while I was writing the MMR scene, I couldn't not think of you. The only reason I didn't go into detail is because this entire scene was written in Raavi's perspective and I didn't know how to describe MMR other than that.

As for the childhood memories, I'm just really craving them. I really hope the CVs respond by giving us a ton of childhood scenes when they go back to Mumbai. It'll be the best birthday present for me 

Also, thank you very much for reading ❤️❤️!!

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail

Thank you ❤️❤️!!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: RainbowChaser

This piece feels like a balm to our souls. Such poignant emotions ❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️!! I'm glad the emotions came across well!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Thank you for tagging me Avi!

This was just beautiful. It brought so many emotions and beauty to yesterday's episode. I want to go see it again with these thoughts in mind. And I love love love these flashbacks. And in all her happy memories, subconsciously, Shiva was always connected. And the way you wrote itots like Shiva did xyz which lead to happiness event 123. Shiva and his eaternal love for chole. Hope Raavi actually makes his fav meal. This OS gave me hope for another pyare pyare scenes. Once they go back to their room, I hope they finally have a conversation of their marriage. And this is a perfect conversation starter. Both expressing what they went through in this situation, fearing of losing the other, and letting each other know about their desire to work on this marriage.

Thanks for this wonderful piece, Avi!

Thank you ❤️❤️!!

I actually wrote this whole OS with Episode 117 playing at the side. I tried to follow it the best I could without ruining the flow of the story, so if you do re-watch Episode 117 and there's a lot of similarities, that's why!

Based on the pre-marriage scenes, it seems like Dev does nothing except nod his head at Raavi. Raavi's biggest interactions happen with Shiva, so I assumed Shiva would also, sometimes, be the cause of her happiness. 

Also, after typing this whole OS up, I realized that chole is not his favorite. It's aloo gobi sabzi 😛 Some Pandya Store fan I am 🤣 But it's okay. It seems like even Raavi wasn't fully aware of this.

@bold, I really hope so, too! Shiva and Raavi's conversation about Shiva's love for Pandya Store sparked the When Masalas Meet Flowers OS. An open conversation like @bold will probably spark an idea for another OS or some idea for Distance Makes Us Stronger (which by the way I will be starting up again next week, I just want to get these OS ideas out of my head and warm up my creativity for that story which is why there's the delay)

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing! Just amazing! 🙌

Raavi's prayer made me tear up 🤧...Raavi thinking about how she wants to give her marriage a go pulled on my heartstrings. She's so pure, her admitting that was like her saying she hasn't lived properly yet and what's life without Shiva. I loved how she thought back to the names she used to call him and feels guilty - I really wish this happens in the show one day!

I loved how Raavi thought and Shiva reacted. He'll always protect her ❤. His urgency really jumped out at one point! That ending was beautiful. I absolutely loved it!