Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

what is the precap,can someone post it please...

don,t want to spoil what will going to happen. but you are going to see feteh n jasmine confrontation

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Yes....episode achha hain

And I loved the fact that Tejo ke nahi hone ke wajeh se sabki neend uri pari hain.

She had always taken care of everyone. Ab bhukto.

From her cousins to her mother, from Fateh to Gurpreet...sabki lagi pari hain.

Gurpreet is seen regretting her actions and by the end, Jasso holds the picture and cries too.

The best thing was Fateh bursting at Jasso. Maja aa gaya. He was furious.

I guess he is finally getting the real glimpse of Jasmine. Beta kursi ki peti bandh lo. Ab bohot kand baki hain.

And he still considers Tejo his best friend. Abhiraj ko bol raha tha 😅

I really don't want to know how he behaves with his enemies if Tejo is his best friend and he still humiliates her on a daily basis.

Gadhera kahi ka.

he vent out on Tejo first as he wants to put blame of his mistake n jasso mistake on someone. Can't blame his father he warned him before about jesso. when tejo goes away he realized he have only left with tejo. who have capacity and patience to manage his anger. even she have no need to reveal anything further. she is ure heart thats why didn't hide anything from him

Edited by ketty84 - 2 years ago
Sg405422 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Friday spoiler :

While the search for tejo continues, khushbeer manages to find her. Later, fateh and tejo decide to not go to vaishno devi.

Saturday spoiler :

Fateh tries to get close to tejo in a bid to make jasmine jealous but to no avail. Meanwhile, the family members leave for vaishno devi.

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sg405422

Friday spoiler :

While the search for tejo continues, khushbeer manages to find her. Later, fateh and tejo decide to not go to vaishno devi.

Saturday spoiler :

Fateh tries to get close to tejo in a bid to make jasmine jealous but to no avail. Meanwhile, the family members leave for vaishno devi.

Fateh is trying to make Jasmine jealous by getting close to tejo, now that is such a teenage move I cannot even laugh🤪

fateh dude grow up, this is what children's do..

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Friday spoiler :

I am glad it is Khushveer who finds her. At least she will have a strong support. The poor thing needs it badly. Fateh for all his eagerness is not emotionally stable enough to support her at this point. She has been the adult for so long; she needs someone to guide her.

Saturday spoiler :

Idiot. I knew it. 

Matlab hadh hai.

Bte this means Fatejo is home alone. I hope Fateh ki pitayi ho.

However, I guess yeh acting karte karte he will end up in a bigger mess.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Friday spoiler :

Saturday spoiler :

Thanks for this week's spoilers. 🤗

Can't stand Fateh and Jasmine at all. 🤡

Fateh trying to make Jasmine jealous thro' Tejo is a typical lame track. 😡 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Friday spoiler :

Saturday spoiler :

thanks for spoiler

good that khushbeer finds tejo she will get support and saved from others blaming. If fateh then he might have again start blaming n scolding her. seems all seniors are not available and wanted break so they are showing it as vaishno devi but it will be good if khushbeer will stay back for some reason on/off for tejo support.

what tested track they are following and what about tejo's feeling if he is doing it with her acceptance then atleast poor girl will not hearbroken  after knowing this. But not liking this move of fateh whats the use of it when jasmine totally get down from her goody image in his mind.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

on the other hand why don't fatejo go to vaishno devi atleast they will get alone time from irritating virks and stupid sandhus and we will get good fatejo scenes

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New episode is up.

Please someone give update. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Friday spoiler :

Saturday spoiler :

fateh...

@bold Saare confrontation par paani per gaya..