10th June Episode-Spoiler Alert!!

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys, Guys, Guys!!! i just watched the 10th June Episode on Voot! and I’m super satisfied!! Like a sigh of relief!! Our Fateh boy seems to have some sense! Damnn! Hes hott when hes pissed! 

i haven’t written an update..cause i don’t want to spoil it for you guys…

so let me know if you guys want an update..

Pls give an update

Just saw the precap and can't wait for the episode.

Upar spoiler alert likh do 

10th June:

1. Begins in the sandhu house…after Abhiraj gets mahi’s call…the whole family freaks out..and Tejo’s father remembers how sad she was…

2. shift to virk house…where Mahi tells gurpreet and Maachi that She called Abhiraj and there is no info..Maachi as usual taunts and says bad things abouy Tejo…and Mahi asks Gurpreet and Maachi why do they hate Tejo so much..what has she done…then Beeji arrives…and says that we all treated that poor girl badly…and gurpreet has a flashback of that halwa episode…

3.Sandhu house-then their younger brother speaks up and tells them about the hateful things Jasmine said to Tejo…and maybe that’s the reason she disappeared….the whole family is shocked. and Rupi is super pissed with Jasmine

4. Virk house- The ladies are sitting in tension and Maachi talks ill about Tejo..Fateh comes and tells her not to speak bad about Tejo…Fateh sits down and eats dinner…and Khushbeer comes and gets angry that you are sitting and having dinner while your wife is no where to be seen! Fateh says dont worry she must have gone to a friend’s place! Then Abhiraj walks in and says i called all her friends..she is not there..we think she might have met with an accident…and now our boy gets worried and says i will come look for her! abhiraj questions Fateh privately..about whether Fateh behaved badly with her..he says no just the regular fights..

5.Sandhu house…Jasmine comes down and acts as if everything is fine…she begins to throw a tantrum…and says Tejo will be fine..why worry etc etc…(pathetic)

6. Abhiraj and Fateh can’t find her..then he tells Fateh about what happened between Jasso and Tejo…Fateh gets super pissed and goes to Sandhu house and calls for Jasmine. Our Jasso tries to act all innocent in front of him..and says she knew everything..yet Tejo took you away from me etce etc..but To my utter surprise…Our boy Fateh didnt give 2 shits about Jasmine…he yells at her and says have some shame…you still would have left me even if Tejo had told you…and that you dont know what love is…and you lost everything…Fateh promises to find Tejo…

7. In the end..jasso goes to her room..and cries remembering Tejo…

Overall…i loved the way Fateh reacted to Jasmine…She is a pest!  i wonder where Tejo is though!

Yes....episode achha hain

And I loved the fact that Tejo ke nahi hone ke wajeh se sabki neend uri pari hain.

She had always taken care of everyone. Ab bhukto.

From her cousins to her mother, from Fateh to Gurpreet...sabki lagi pari hain.

Gurpreet is seen regretting her actions and by the end, Jasso holds the picture and cries too.

The best thing was Fateh bursting at Jasso. Maja aa gaya. He was furious.

I guess he is finally getting the real glimpse of Jasmine. Beta kursi ki peti bandh lo. Ab bohot kand baki hain.

And he still considers Tejo his best friend. Abhiraj ko bol raha tha 😅

I really don't want to know how he behaves with his enemies if Tejo is his best friend and he still humiliates her on a daily basis.

Gadhera kahi ka.

Jamsine kitna hi ro le, tejo ke wapis aane pr phir uska natak shuru ho jayega...😡...

Aaj ke episode me kaafi kuch accha hai, fateh ne machi ko sunaya then jasmine ko sunaya, tejo ki fikar kr rha hai...

I LOVED this episode. Finally, I have hope for #Fatejo because Fateh was making me angry for the last few episodes. Fateh was being a little hypocritical though by telling Jasmine to stop blaming Tejo because he was doing the same. I don't care though... I am very satisfied with Fateh in this episode. At least he realizes his mistake unlike Jasmine

Jasmine is getting worse and worse. She's was trying to make her own sister look bad in front of Fateh (who is now Tejo's husband) and Fateh was like I can't believe you're saying these things about your own sister who has done so much for you.

Edited by Alissria - 2 years ago

Thanks for Wu till I was watching episode for Tejo first time going to watch even if Tejo is not shown in episode but chha gayi kudi Na hokar bhi😃

Originally posted by roma.b

Fateh gets super pissed and goes to Sandhu house and calls for Jasmine. Our Jasso tries to act all innocent in front of him..and says she knew everything..yet Tejo took you away from me etce etc..but To my utter surprise…Our boy Fateh didnt give 2 shits about Jasmine…he yells at her and says have some shame…you still would have left me even if Tejo had told you…and that you dont know what love is…and you lost everything…Fateh promises to find Tejo…

Well thank god fateh got akkal and showed jas the mirror that it would have made zero difference if jas had been told the truth about him losing his canada job earlier as she still would have took the same step and ditched him. The timing she got to know made no difference to her decision and never would have as maturity and being practical is not her nature at all. 

What I don't get then is why is fateh behaving like this with tejo when he knows she can't be held responsible for it? 😕

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago

what is the precap,can someone post it please...

Edited by SairatLove007 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by roma.b

Guys, Guys, Guys!!! i just watched the 10th June Episode on Voot! and I’m super satisfied!! Like a sigh of relief!! Our Fateh boy seems to have some sense! Damnn! Hes hott when hes pissed! 

i haven’t written an update..cause i don’t want to spoil it for you guys…

so let me know if you guys want an update..

i also feel kind of happy. finally i saw feteh which i love ❤️. u all guys will love this episode.