Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

NoW i am 100% sure that jasmine has split personality disorder๐Ÿค”, abhi itna tejo ko blame kr rhi thi aur fateh ke sunate hi turant use behana ka pyar yaad aa gya...

Itna flip to coin bhi ni hota jitna jasmine hoti hai, pta ni aage aur kya kya rang dikhayegi ye ladki... 

Chalo aaj ye accha hua ki pehli br fateh ne tejo ka support kiya and that too in front of jasmine, highlight of the episode... 

Thanks for the update dude... ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚first she was feeling bad for tejo .. then blaming tejo.. now again feeling bad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yar the epi was good i watched twice fateh giving deserved talk to jasmine ๐Ÿคฃ his expression was also good .. like ..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

Fateh vaise banda accha hi hai yr, bas ye jasmine ke obsession ne thoda dimag hila rakha hai uska, baki ab tejo aa gyi hai wife banke, ye bhoot bhi sar se utar hi degi... 

ha yaar.. Dheere dheere uss realise hoga.... 

Aaj ek pehle jalak mil gaye..... 

Jasmine ne toh aapne behen ko be nahi choda...๐Ÿ˜ก Jo behen uske liye kuch be kar sakte the uss par blame dala.. Aur phir ye nonsense drama kar rahe hai... 

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Jasso needs therapy.

There is no other question.

However I have observed something today.

Tejo is really the heart of the family. The Sandhus might pamper Jasso but agar kuch kand hua na....they get frantic about Tejo.

Aaj toh Satti ne bhi dho diya Jasso ko. I guess Tejo had been filtering and diluting her antics their entire life. Uske bina, even the family is getting concentrated Jasmine dose. Sabka haal kharab hain.

And Fateh ๐Ÿ˜‚

Khana kha raha tha aaram se. Jo uthke bhaga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

He still considers Tejo his best friend by the way. Abhiraj ko bol raha tha. Sach mein pagal ladka hain.

Phir bhi, he at least knew better. Aaj Jasmine ko jo dhoya na...maja aa gaya. He is starting to see the real her. All that glitters is not gold. Ab bhukto.

In a way Tejo despite being alone has everyone. And Jasmine despite being with all is alone. Because it was only Tejo who had always been on her side. And now she had herself pushed her away.

yes he still considers her as bestie 

also i noticed how satti was telling jasso โ€œagar meri bacchi ko kuch hua maar dalengi tujheโ€๐Ÿคช..tejo is the heart of the family 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mindumplingss

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚first she was feeling bad for tejo .. then blaming tejo.. now again feeling bad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

yar the epi was good i watched twice fateh giving deserved talk to jasmine ๐Ÿคฃ his expression was also good .. like ..

finally Fateh ne right person se baat khe ye.....๐Ÿฅณ Ankit ka performance dekhane mein maaza aayega

Jasmine  pagal hai...isiliye aishe baseless point lekar argue kar rahe sab ke saath...

Sab ne aaj Jasmine ke band baajaye.. Waah๐Ÿคฃ

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Thanks for wonderful Wu

Jasso is immature and selfish though she crying for Tejo at the end can change again and same goes to fateh can't trust him this early he might start blame game again to Tejo

Between saw satti speaking for Tejo and scolding jasso first time

Hope khushbeer also gives earful to fateh and gurpreet

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will wait till Tejo comes before watching the episodes. Don't want to build hope. But I so wish Tejo takes class of everyone. Everyone really need reality check. 

And Will Voot baba upload next episode too like these two days? 

๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Edited by arshi8927 - 2 years ago