Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Ab sab clarify ho gaya to dikhayenge kya! Rhea the ultimate billi of IPZN? πŸ˜†

they know we will see it 50 times anyway. isliye bata diya πŸ€£

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dadi will go and tell Rhea get marry as soon as possible because now ahaan knows ishki did everything for sonu. He will go to ishki leaving rhea. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

It's more like they have completed one season with Mayank's end.

Season 2nd starts with Savitri's comeback but I do think the show will end by July August.

Whenever it happens, it's going to hurt. Letting IPZN go is going to hurt a  lot. I am not ready for it. I don't think I will be ready for it when it ends either.

I am so doomed. πŸ₯±

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar yeh promo itni baar dekh chuki hoon. It feels by the time the epi airs, I'm gonna mouth the lines along with SonuπŸ˜†

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

It's more like they have completed one season with Mayank's end.

Season 2nd starts with Savitri's comeback but I do think the show will end by July August.

thats too soon πŸ₯Ί

nahi they have a lot of tracks.aur sab khatam hone ke baad nandram ke papa bhi toh banenge. πŸ€£

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was all too obvious. After Ishqi's condition , Sonu couldn't control any further. It would have been inhumane if she kept shut. I think it was well placed but yaar we were not asking for the promo yet. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

This undoubtedly is a very good scene though but I don't know why I feel they preponed the revelation because of the hatred Shagun has been getting for Sonu's deeds.

war_is_peace thumbnail

sony removed the post πŸ˜†

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate the expressions of Dadi. What kind of woman she is? She is seeing Sonu crying badly and also her two grand sons yet her expression is negative. Is this her love for her grand children? Any woman would have gone and comforted Sonu giving a damn to the so called rituals and customs and traditions and what not. Antld this woman is standing idle? And where was her culture gone when she separated a mother from her kids and then defamed her in their eyes. Is this the custom of our so called culture??