Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Yahooo🥳

Ahaan criess...OMG.....He cries so beautifully

Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

Don't worry the show might last more than that as still soooo many things are left. They have so many sub and sub sub plots like 

Ahaan has learnt the truth but he has not yet confessed his love to Ishki which is a big thing. Secondly this is also a question whether Ishqi will accept him.

Mayank has run away for now but he can always come back to create another ruckus.

Ahaan's father being an abuser is still left to be revealed

Savitris story is still remaining

Rhea will not let go Ahaan easily

And even after that there is always enough stuff left post marriage of Ishqaan as our AVM Mahan' still has to come out of his make believe world while Ishqi is quite revolutionary. So there are possibilities of crackers

Maybe they will show Savitri in coma in the same hospital that Ishqi gets into and she regains consciousness. 🤣 anything can happen.

If nobody is paying the hospital bill, nobody keeps a patient on life support for 6 months, that is reality.

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG...! What an episode it will be to watch...

But I still can't believe ye sab itana speedily ho raha hai... 

Ab aage kya twist layenge story me..! 

Savitri ka 1 angle to hai... 

And as far as Rhea is concerned... I still stick to my prediction.. That Rhea might not be a complete black character... Only because she has wasted 2 years over Ahaan so her Ma doesn't want her to loose Ahaan. Also her Ms doesn't want her papa to know the Ahaan story only because he might be a good person and so he might ask Rhea to opt out of the relationship. 

But can't say Rhea ko ek strong negetive character hi bana de... Kuch to karenge serial aage chalane ke liye 

If the story has to proceed, the makers should have a good and interesting story line ahead. I just don't want the charm and romance between the leads to die. Hope they don't unnecessarily drag it in an unwanted way. 

I would love to watch Ahaan majnu banke running behind Ishqi for next few weeks. 😀

Edited by Blossom06 - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Usually IF pe hi play button aajata hai but idk for this post its only showing view this post on insta😒 maybe my net connection is slow or something

Its okay mostly this will be in today's episode only if sony has posted it, vahin dekh lungi😆

Ahaan ko koi pharak nahi padega dadi ka change of heart hua ya nahi🤣 anyway I feel she may just pretend to please Ahaan, zyada kuch bolegi toh Ahaan explode hojaega🤪

I still feel Sonu's been led off easy, look at Raj - he is still in support of her.

Shows that whole lot of them are hypocrites. I understand Karthik's POV about her , but Sonu could have confided easily in Karthik. 

Champa2012 thumbnail

I just realized that with Sonu speaking up, Ahaan's guilt that he caused Ishqi to break off wedding with Mayank is gone. So, he is not sure if she likes him at all. Interesting, so what is our hero going to do? act on his feelings or just thank her and call it a day and continue with Rhea?

I think that is why they are shooting for the functions. He is not sure of her feelings and is confused to act on his own.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Champa2012

I just realized that with Sonu speaking up, Ahaan's guilt that he caused Ishqi to break off wedding with Mayank is gone. So, he is not sure if she likes him at all. Interesting, so what is our hero going to do? act on his feelings or just thank her and call it a day and continue with Rhea?

I think that is why they are shooting for the functions. He is not sure of her feelings and is confused to act on his own.

Ideally, Ishqi should blast Ahaan first!

But we know she does have feeling for him; like when she found out about Ahaan's engagement she was so hurt.

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey in thwi interview Param n Akshita both said that the show is not going off air at least till August so chill. As it is, it's coming in top rated shows both online n offline so till it remains in the top spot, the channel will not even touch it. So chill n let's remain stuck up to our show n keep it at number one

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True that but it's ITV everything is possible

ishqaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5t-_bA0xJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

❤❤❤❤❤❤😭😭😭😭

Edited by ishqaan - 2 years ago
Champa2012 thumbnail

Don't blast me for this, they look adorable together. Rajat is tall, they would make a cute couple.