Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Last time Veer was not at all courteous with any of Rani’s family 

This time may be worse 

This is where Rani should ensure no one of her family is insulted

Otherwise the crap of class divide she has accepted if she allows Veer tread on all her family 

So all that

swetasharmashah thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ok dear. I don't know much about it. 

Chat puja is 6th day of deewali, so we have to wait for it.

Vat savitri is similar to karwa chauth in concept, that is done for husband's long life.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

I m enjoying this promo.not know the reason.its true he is manhandling n taunting her but I felt he is trying to get close to her physically🤪the way he just put on bed.he doesn't want her to leave him for a second.🤣i hope we get to see vat savitri Pooja which is very pious in up,Bihar n Jharkhand region.hope at least CVS has done some homework here.they can show some husband wife rituals here

They can show what ever they want but we will see whatever we like. 🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In the open

Below the belt words by Veer to rani

What Veer does it is nice (changa) the same thing others do it is panga

Birju Hats off , Nilesh amazing performance in all the scenes start to end be it deco the room for Rani or being a silent spectator to Rani’s reply in the end

Megha the scream of anguish from her soul was awesome silently taking the backlash while internal she was burning

Amazing modulation by both

Veer looked more as Fahmaan today 

Less makeup of Veer maybe

Loved their fight well executed 

2 slaps by Birju to veer ....  both were tight ones

Sensible of Birju to take the fight out otherwise all of Rani’s family would have to stay out while he chills in a lodge

One hit on the head I thought he remembered that missing hours in his brain

When both said he started it with marrying kiara he woke up a bit, when she said you have no rights over me, he was stoned

He is going to get Rani dressed as a bride to marry Birju , he will get all the stuff even Mangalsutra hahaha 

He does the reverse what Rani says ... how is he going to land from the lodge to the lawns of Rani’s home is a mystery

Originally posted by: Rish27

They can show what ever they want but we will see whatever we like. 🤣🤣

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swetasharmashah

Chat puja is 6th day of deewali, so we have to wait for it.

Vat savitri is similar to karwa chauth in concept, that is done for husband's long life.

I know about vat savitri puja. My mom doing it every year. 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rish27

🤣They can show what ever they want but we will see whatever we like. 🤣🤣

See we have our own vision😉cvs can show as much as negativity they want but we have epitome of positivity🤣even having villain hero is also ok for us🤣

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rani will only explode when veer will impose himself on her physically by giving excuse that u had enjoyed birju touch then what is problem by doing that with me as I m ur husband.i think that is threshold of rani🤪

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Since he is clearly out of his senses, his Legs will involuntary lead him their 😂

Damn Rani is so shattered by how little he thinks of her that she doesn't even wanna look at him

Is it wrong that I am enjoying this too much 😅

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

In the open

Below the belt words by Veer to rani

What Veer does it is nice (changa) the same thing others do it is panga

Birju Hats off , Nilesh amazing performance in all the scenes start to end be it deco the room for Rani or being a silent spectator to Rani’s reply in the end

Megha the scream of anguish from her soul was awesome silently taking the backlash while internal she was burning

Amazing modulation by both

Veer looked more as Fahmaan today 

Less makeup of Veer maybe

Loved their fight well executed 

2 slaps by Birju to veer ....  both were tight ones

Sensible of Birju to take the fight out otherwise all of Rani’s family would have to stay out while he chills in a lodge

One hit on the head I thought he remembered that missing hours in his brain

When both said he started it with marrying kiara he woke up a bit, when she said you have no rights over him, he was stoned

He is going to get Rani dressed as a bride to marry Birju , he will get all the stuff even Mangalsutra hahaha 

He does the reverse what Rani says ... how is he going to land from the lodge to the lawns of Rani’s home is a mystery

Edited by Yaso1.0 - 2 years ago
Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please don't give CVs ideas 😅

His anger and his harsh words I can tolerate but this will be too much. Also, Veer will lose Rani's respect for good. 

Originally posted by: Scissor

Rani will only explode when veer will impose himself on her physically by giving excuse that u had enjoyed birju touch then what is problem by doing that with me as I m ur husband.i think that is threshold of rani🤪