Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I need Rani to once use some words same to his

How she used word badaas in the precap

She should tell him that  you had your hath safaai (cleaned your hands) on me, and as  I  have not come to your expectation in BED, so you married Kiara for the same

So you REPENT that you had a night with me, the next morning your got married to Kiara

Anyway when you are intoxicated you are sweet and come close

Normally you run miles away from me or not seen anywhere  unless I am hurt

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Balliya 1.0  Leave her forever   but with Balliya family

Balliya 2.0  Bring HIM forever  but with  Rajawat family

Hope they do not spoil the mood of the Balliya village now

They should continue with a bit of the village scenes and all like last time

otherwise there will be no change in the track but the  scene from city to village may not pull the audience much

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Balliya 1.0  Leave her forever   but with Balliya family

Balliya 2.0  Bring HIM forever  but with  Rajawat family

Hope they do not spoil the mood of the Balliya village now

They should continue with a bit of the village scenes and all like last time

otherwise there will be no change in the track but the  scene from city to village may not pull the audience much

I m enjoying this promo.not know the reason.its true he is manhandling n taunting her but I felt he is trying to get close to her physically🤪the way he just put on bed.he doesn't want her to leave him for a second.🤣i hope we get to see vat savitri Pooja which is very pious in up,Bihar n Jharkhand region.hope at least CVS has done some homework here.they can show some husband wife rituals here

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

I m enjoying this promo.not know the reason.its true he is manhandling n taunting her but I felt he is trying to get close to her physically🤪the way he just put on bed.he doesn't want her to leave him for a second.🤣i hope we get to see vat savitri Pooja which is very pious in up,Bihar n Jharkhand region.hope at least CVS has done some homework here.they can show some husband wife rituals here

Newton I felt the same way! To me this precap felt more positive. Veer is more controlled. He’s taunting her but not yelling.

I still don’t like manhandling. But he is trying so hard to stay away from her but just can’t. It’s like he’s comforted just by her presence. 😭

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's chatt puja dear. 

Love to see it. 

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

It's chatt puja dear. 

Love to see it. 

No chat puja is for God sun to pray.

But vat savitri puja u have to worship banyan tree and dedicated to God yama(God of death).both festival celebrated on my side.chat puja is very tough dear. can be done any one but vat savitri puja done by only married women

Edited by Scissor - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

yes u r  right dear he wants to be close her by hook or crook. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ we will get too much fun from this Baliya track becoz now Tashan e ishq start hone wala hai Dil jale Aashiq ka. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

1PariGupta thumbnail

No chat puja is for God sun to pray.

But vat savitri puja u have to worship banyan tree and dedicated to God yama(God of death).both festival celebrated on my side.chat puja is very tough dear. can be done any one but vat savitri puja done by only married women

ok dear. I don't know much about it. 

Scissor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

ok dear. I don't know much about it. 

No issues dear🤗.i like this platform as every body is ready to learn and open to melt in others thought very flexiblly