Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

It will be super irritating but sadly I think this is what they're aiming for 😕

Dhara's crappy batwaara decision is going to be given a lot of credit and her abuse will go unpunished🤢

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Suman seems to have been sensible so far and pointed out logically why batwara was a nonsensical idea and why beating Shiva and Krish was wrong. If you keep aside her taunts, she made extremely good points and examples, which you really can’t refute.

GauRa did not have answers or rebuttals, like stubborn kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar, they just kept repeating their incorrect explanations which were based on emotions and not on sound reason.

I am hoping against hope Suman does not budge from her stance. In my head, I would like Hardik to be the pillar of reason. He did the same thing for GauRa wedding.

When he comes in, he can listen to the entire story as an unbiased third party. He can calmly point out to GauRa their mistakes and force them to realize where they tripped up. At the same time he can point out to Suman that sending Dhara away is not the solution. Also in my mind, Anita might have seen this interaction and might have been impressed with how Hardik handled such a delicate, but complicated situation and fixed something that looked sure to break down.

Anyways, this is wishful thinking. Peacefully resolving situations without drama will not good for TRPs. Then need the mahaan FL and everyone bowing down to her. It can never be the case that everyone is wrong in their own way, but they have some kernel of good or rightness in their actions. You don’t get perfect solutions. TRP audience head my explode 🤯

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Trust me; this will happen! All the credit will go to Dhara. 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Suman seems to have been sensible so far and pointed out logically why batwara was a nonsensical idea and why beating Shiva and Krish was wrong. If you keep aside her taunts, she made extremely good points and examples, which you really can’t refute.

Suman also said if there was something you couldn't handle, why didn't you ask me for advice? Which is also a valid point because she is the head of the house and she is right! The last resort should have been batwara! 🤢

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In that case we should trend on twitter "#DontGiveCreditToDhara"or something. 😆

Edited by tintin1234 - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

please please dont say that but i know hey always make FL head high and every one always praise her it is every show that is why i only watch it until there is a hope that they will correct their mistakes after that i stop watching it .

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aree Bhai Shiva..! Chup nahi reh sakta tha? Dharabhabhi ka chamcha 😡

Thank God we dont get to hear too much gaga of Dhara. I kinda like Rishta's Gaga in today's episode..!

BDW Dhara is such an attention seeker. Pooja toh khatam ho ne deti muhrat ke sirf 5 min the per nayi.. usko toh sirf apna importance dikhana tha..! show off

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"De di de di dilse credit use dedi and leli leli dilse usne leli."

😂💔😢🤬

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It’s going to be annoying if they give Dhara credit. It wasn’t Dhara that made Rishita go in and save them… she did that on her own and mostly for dev and guess what, I don’t think she lacks humanity that she’s going let people die..

And up until that, there was no unification between anyone more than the care and unity they already had, batwara or no batwara. They’re going to credit Raavi and Shivas truce to Dhara? Really? It happened because they were in a life or death situation .. smh. 

I feel like the only reason Dhara is so focused on uniting shiva and raavi is so she can assuage her own guilt over pairing them together. 😒

Also batwara or no batwara, they had to go that place anyway to get the water so.. how can any of this be attributed to Dhara.. I just don’t get it. Makes no logical sense. 🤦🏽‍♀️

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am damn sure that will happen.

All will reach the mandir when dhara is about to go, and then suddenly Gombi will start defending dhara again.

Dekha maa, kaise sab log paas as Gaye...aaj rishita be apni Jaan ki Parwah liye Bina Apne parivaar ko bachaya🤣🤣🤣

Krish, shiva, Dev everyone will start worshipping dhara.

Raavi will fall at suman kakis feet as she said.

And all will be well, suman will melt and we will get yaadon ki baraat🤧🤧🤧

Exactly 🤣🤣🤣

Gayi bhains paani mein 🤣

Rishitha saved everybody   But credit goes too dhara maa

Babhi maa jaap shuru 🤣🤣