Pandya Store

PS Writers please don't even try to give credit to Dhara ..!

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I thought about putting this post and let the writer know that We really don't want Mahan Dharadevi image because she is not. She is kind but dominating & control freak/ Emotional Blackmailer at the same time. 

Family came closer not because of Dhara or her nonsense tactics PERIOD. They came closer because of a situation, hard time and Human nature of kindness. Here, Dhara have not played any part. 

I really hope they dont show B**S*T like "Bhabhi aap hi ki wajah se hume family ki value samaj aai..  Bhabhi hum samaj gaye. Blah blah" 😡

I dont want Devars Dharamata ke per pad jaye and Dhara ka ga..ga.. shuru kare. I had it enough. 

In short, GauRa ki so called Mahanta drame se hume Bakshdo..! 

I feel like credit to Dhara, will kill the essence of love between a couple. I don't want Shivi's love story look like an orchestrated one. It should be pure and natural.

Edited by tintin1234 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they all needed the time and the situations brought them to gather even Rashita everyone needs the time to adjust into new situations ,even at work place or moving ffor one situation and place to other realy if the credit goes to devi mat dhara and statue gombhi i am done .

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I mean I hate to say this. But that does seem to be what the writers are aiming for. I frankly don't see any ITV show being brave enough to admit that their lead is wrong. Dhara is written to be Mahaan, and the way Rishita did a 180 today, I'm pretty sure the credit is going to go to the stupid batwara. 🤪

I highly doubt Dhara ko devi banaye bin chhodenge. Meri toh expectations hi zero hai.😆

tintin1234 thumbnail

Because of this Batwara track, nothing happend it just created a chaos [Like Raavi mentioned]

• It simply showed that GauRa love Dev more than ShiSh
  • Dhara is partial towards DevTa. 
  • Dhara is coward in front of Suman🐷
  • Dhara can't think straight and cant handle issues in family rather she decided to be an audience. 
  • She is violent.😡 
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am damn sure that will happen.

All will reach the mandir when dhara is about to go, and then suddenly Gombi will start defending dhara again.

Dekha maa, kaise sab log paas as Gaye...aaj rishita be apni Jaan ki Parwah liye Bina Apne parivaar ko bachaya🤣🤣🤣

Krish, shiva, Dev everyone will start worshipping dhara.

Raavi will fall at suman kakis feet as she said.

And all will be well, suman will melt and we will get yaadon ki baraat🤧🤧🤧

mpks1 thumbnail

We are definitely getting there and it is frustrating😕 I always wanted Shiva-Raavi to be responsible for their love story and not Dhara. I wanted Rishita to realize on her own but not made to realize by Dhara😕

They are making this beautiful family story of 3 couples into a story of Dhara’s Mahanta. The story is being told her from POV, so they have to show that she cam never go wrong, that she is not flawed at all.

In all the scenes between her and Suman for the past 3 episodes both Gautam-Dhara have been defending her actions continuously but not one time they showed her apologizing to Suman fir beating the guys mercilessly😭 but justifications are given in abundance😕

Now after the NDE, they will show that the brothers and Raavi rescued by Rishita will come forward sing Dhara’s praises and reunite her with Suman.

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivikaishkara

I mean I hate to say this. But that does seem to be what the writers are aiming for. I frankly don't see any ITV show being brave enough to admit that their lead is wrong. Dhara is written to be Mahaan, and the way Rishita did a 180 today, I'm pretty sure the credit is going to go to the stupid batwara. 🤪

I highly doubt Dhara ko devi banaye bin chhodenge. Meri toh expectations hi zero hai.😆

That's what I m getting too vibe of.They surely will give credit to her n that would super irritating.

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They definitely will make her mahan.Suman bashing of dhara was enjoyable except her taunts  on dhara's motherhood n her being threatened to get out of her house.House belongs to dhara too so dhamaki again again was not appreciated.the way suman hit her stomach made me cringe time n again but the part where suman said samjhane ki aur bhi tareke hote hain was bang on.I enjoyed someone saying to dhara ,the way she hit shiva n dev was uncalled for n taking side of dev again n again shows how she is taking shiva's love for granted. Today's episode showed ,she will be shown as someone  who brought families together instead of circumstances.

tintin1234 thumbnail

If they give Dhara all the credit, It will be very difficult for me to relate with Shivi's  love story. Every step we will be reminded that "hey ppl, this is because of Dhara" you get to see shivi fell in love. 😡 Its really frustrating.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why dont they build a temple and put there dhara mata and dumb gombhi staues let the real mother exit?so no humanity no motherhood matters.