Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: lourel24

They definitely will make her mahan.Suman bashing of dhara was enjoyable except her taunts  on dhara's motherhood n her being threatened to get out of her house.House belongs to dhara too so dhamaki again again was not appreciated.the way suman hit her stomach made me cringe time n again but the part where suman said samjhane ki aur bhi tareke hote hain was bang on.I enjoyed someone saying to dhara ,the way she hit shiva n dev was uncalled for n taking side of dev again n again shows how she is taking shiva's love for granted. Today's episode showed ,she will be shown as someone  who brought families together instead of circumstances.

Suman threaten Dhara to leave the house is not a big deal. Hamari Dhara mata khud sabko damki deti thi I will leave gaumbi and you all. Now I am like "Ok, toh chali jaa Itana kya load leti hai"

Edited by tintin1234 - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aisa hona toh nai chahiye😡par shayad aisa he hoga🤬

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I didn't feel like that 😂 

lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin1234

Suman threaten Dhara to leave the house is not a big deal. Hamari Dhara mata khud sabko damki deti thi I will leave gaumbi and you all. Now I am like "Ok, toh chali jaa Itana kya load leti hai"

I didn't feel like that.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thought about putting this post and let the writer know that We really don't want Mahan Dharadevi image because she is not. She is kind but dominating & control freak/ Emotional Blackmailer at the same time. 

Family came closer not because of Dhara or her nonsense tactics PERIOD. They came closer because of a situation, hard time and Human nature of kindness. Here, Dhara have not played any part. 

I really hope they dont show B**S*T like "Bhabhi aap hi ki wajah se hume family ki value samaj aai..  Bhabhi hum samaj gaye. Blah blah" 😡

I dont want Devars Dharamata ke per pad jaye and Dhara ka ga..ga.. shuru kare. I had it enough. 

In short, GauRa ki so called Mahanta drame se hume Bakshdo..! 

I feel like credit to Dhara, will kill the essence of love between a couple. I don't want Shivi's love story look like an orchestrated one. It should be pure and natural.

i hear u dear.......i so hate this but it will happen....she will get credit for things which she has not done.......i dont like rishita but whatever she did is coz of her love for dev and not coz she had any influence of dhara.......she gives a damn but still that will be shown😡

@bold i didnt want any interference but we arent that lucky........this credit will also go to mother india.......😡

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Because of this Batwara track, nothing happend it just created a chaos [Like Raavi mentioned]

• It simply showed that GauRa love Dev more than ShiSh
  • Dhara is partial towards DevTa. 
  • Dhara is coward in front of Suman🐷
  • Dhara can't think straight and cant handle issues in family rather she decided to be an audience. 
  • She is violent.😡 

love u for making this post.........

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am damn sure that will happen.

All will reach the mandir when dhara is about to go, and then suddenly Gombi will start defending dhara again.

Dekha maa, kaise sab log paas as Gaye...aaj rishita be apni Jaan ki Parwah liye Bina Apne parivaar ko bachaya🤣🤣🤣

Krish, shiva, Dev everyone will start worshipping dhara.

Raavi will fall at suman kakis feet as she said.

And all will be well, suman will melt and we will get yaadon ki baraat🤧🤧🤧

i see this happening and my heart 🥺and m 😡🤬.....now give credit to dhara for their births, being alive, breathing air............everything that has happened credit goes to dhara🤬

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How will that happen?? How can the credit go to Dhara 

The family came together because of the situation that they are in . They are in a death trap if anyone the credit should go to Rishita who went after her husband even when he told her to get out .

And are they seriously going to go the temple after they get out ? Raavi and shiva are stuck under a pile of rubble  i think they should be going to the hospital first !! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

We are definitely getting there and it is frustrating😕 I always wanted Shiva-Raavi to be responsible for their love story and not Dhara. I wanted Rishita to realize on her own but not made to realize by Dhara😕

They are making this beautiful family story of 3 couples into a story of Dhara’s Mahanta. The story is being told her from POV, so they have to show that she cam never go wrong, that she is not flawed at all.

In all the scenes between her and Suman for the past 3 episodes both Gautam-Dhara have been defending her actions continuously but not one time they showed her apologizing to Suman fir beating the guys mercilessly😭 but justifications are given in abundance😕

Now after the NDE, they will show that the brothers and Raavi rescued by Rishita will come forward sing Dhara’s praises and reunite her with Suman.

so agree to each and every word......separation i get it, slapping dem also i can understand but beating so much for what???????? she doesnt have and cant have explanation for this....if she gives explanation for this, m gonna lose it.....gautam is also responsible.....rightly pointed out by suman that u came forward to save your wife den y didnt u save your brothers? he would have if dev and rishita were involved .......he himself has slapped rishita......will this be forgotten......and dhara wont even touch dev and rishita..........😡 this makes my blood boil......both are hypocrites, partial people....

@bold and red......correct......this must happen.....else a great love story will die under the weight of mother india's mahanta.......

@bold and blue ......what explanation can she give? if she opens her mouth for that, m gonna break her face with something.....

and if she is thrown out of the house, they will behave as if whole house has collapsed and no one can function without her, everyone will be clueless ........😡

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

rely if they do that the show is gone which lesson they are going to give the audience just worship the devi mata dhara and gombhi ,if your mum was paralysed while you were your so now there is no importance for her words and love ?why dont they just start focussing on Dhara Gombhi start their own family now and let the others live the way they wants because they are not the kids any more they are nearly all grown up and are married and they have their mother to tell them for right and wrong she is v wise and sensible who have been taken over by Dhara mata .