Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

I agree that they need to show more of pallavi more than her righteousness or selflessness. even in that scene when her father dragged her away, what makes her stop eventually is him pushing her out of the house. But thats it.. there were actually multiple things at play to stay back with raghav. It was as much about herself but all that got highlighted was her selflessness . May be raghav needed to not know but the audience couldve been shown her monologue or may be to krishna, about how may be a tiny but that she was disappointed that her father threw her out and now in some sort of power play was taking her back or that she wants him to take her back poore dil se not this token.. i mean no harm in thinking about herself right.

Also when aai dragged her away from the mandap her monologue for taking revenge against raghav for the family.. but again nothing about her. The writers can totally balance her with typical itv female lead characteristics but they can chip in a dialogue too here and there which speaks for pallavi as an individual character. 

And as u said again today, no disappointment at her father. What she feels  about him ??? Nothing.. zilch.. nada.. 

i totally get and understand her deshmukh family prem. But what she feels about them in this current situation? I really want to know her feelings explicitly beyond the right and wrong of their actions.

Her making this all about raghav am not happy.  Again cuz her family has wronged her more than raghav. Fight for yourself first and then u can fight for others.. it doesnt matter what the deshmukh family thinks about raghav and vice versa.. atleast not now when raghav and pallavi are just starting to explore their relationship and nothing is concrete.. 

This turned out to be a rant. 

I reiterate like everybody else, i want slowburn romance between the two.. no need to hurry their love story.. they have such amazing chemistry on screen and also on paper their characters and the dynamics are so interesting that there is so much to explore between these two.. 

As Raghav said, what does Pallavi as an individual wants beyond relationships? Now her priority is Rao family, earlier it used to be Deshmukhs. That's a good quality, valuing relationships and people in your life and doing everything you can for them. But what does she want for herself? What all she likes to do beyond family time? What are her opinions on the way her life keeps on throwing stuff at her and the way her life is changing now? What are her own expectations from others? 

A few dialogues or monologues won't hurt. 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

I agree keerti is so out of charavter to me 

Also what i HATE about keerti is the hiding. On one hand she hates raghav so she claims and on the other she is scared of what her big bro will do or say. Like really? She always stands up to him but cant own her relationship? 

Plus her Amma was very confident that Keerthi wont hide anything from her, when Raghav took proposals or was asking Akash abt whats cooking between him and Keerthi..They got so offended.

Diya2021 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved the episode. Sai and Shivangi are giving a superb performance as Raghvi. Loving it. Their banter at the table was typical couple one but it was lovely to see how both have started giving a thought to each other’s words and emotions. I think the way they are rushing with Sunny and Kirti is to just expose them but I feel there will be some estrangement between Rao and Pallavi before this will all get sorted. Maybe it would be Raghav’s turn to trust her and take a stand for her against his family. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: RosyRosh

Another BANGER of an episode 👏

Pallavi cares for Raghavs self respect over Baba finally. 👏 the way she took him away and told him he doesnt have to do this for her anymore 

Raghav feeling the pain of the idea of not being in the house to bridge the gaps because itll mean he will sign divorce papers and loose her. 😭 Pallu remembering the same 

Sulo.. REALLY !?  UGH I REALLY DONT WANT SULO TO BE THE CULPRIT BUT whatever i guess 🥱

Raghavs KNOWS somethings up with sunny. The way he showed up at the house, the ruffling door, the weird behavior.. raghav rao has his eyes on you boi 😎 the way raghav hugged keerti to end that convo.. he probably has a feeling and im pretty sure thats what he was thinking about when pallavi asked and then diverted to kaku. 

Raghav - TUM. enough said ☺️ youll find out.

Raghvi banter at the end was 👏 FIRE. it really showcased their personalities and thinking. Raghav is practical and uses his smarts. Pallavi uses her heart and worries to much about others. And now . Both are having an effect on eachother where they are questioning their own sensitivities and insensitivities. I LOVED their fight it was a couple fight and just soo many feels.

Raghav doesnt want pallu to be taken advantage of ultimstely .. not gonna let her support the wrong person emotionally. 👏 protector and king. 

SAISHI HAVE BEEN NAILING EVERY EPISODE RECENTLY. 👏 THE dialogue delivery, expressions everything. 

Raghav - sherlock holmes ki nani 🤣🤣 bada bindi ke liye bada wala tikka 🤣🤣 im dead his lines and behavior today was OFF the charts fun and perfect. 👏

Must watch on telly guys!!!!

u missqed one more thingend bada bindi to shopping in dubai to get more bada bindi🤣.. me : Raghav rao,dubai mein bindi nahi milta hey😆