Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Episode Spoiler - 9 June 2021

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Pallavi supports Raghav and tells him to come here again by letting go off his respect

She takes him away 

Pallavi on the way meets an elder person who tells that sulo has brought man cosplay items

Raghav and Pallavi doubt on Sulo

They arrive at Sunny's place to draw the sketch on Sulo's pic

Keerthi escapes narrowly from Raghav

RaghVi are unable to find the correct culprit from pic. They ask Rocky for help

RaghVi come home and see a tensed Keerthi. Raghav suddenly hugs Keerthi in the lieu of wishing Birthday

he seems suspicious

RaghVi fight over punishing sulo

And they go to room and rethink each other's talks 

Precap : Amma wants to apologize to Raghav and Pallavi helps. Raghav tracks Sulo down

Stay Tuned to watch Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali on Star Plus at 6:30 PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

so Keerti is on verge to b exposed

Pallu finally took Raghav away from the d family

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another BANGER of an episode 👏

Pallavi cares for Raghavs self respect over Baba finally. 👏 the way she took him away and told him he doesnt have to do this for her anymore 

Raghav feeling the pain of the idea of not being in the house to bridge the gaps because itll mean he will sign divorce papers and loose her. 😭 Pallu remembering the same 

Sulo.. REALLY !?  UGH I REALLY DONT WANT SULO TO BE THE CULPRIT BUT whatever i guess 🥱

Raghavs KNOWS somethings up with sunny. The way he showed up at the house, the ruffling door, the weird behavior.. raghav rao has his eyes on you boi 😎 the way raghav hugged keerti to end that convo.. he probably has a feeling and im pretty sure thats what he was thinking about when pallavi asked and then diverted to kaku. 

Raghav - TUM. enough said ☺️ youll find out.

Raghvi banter at the end was 👏 FIRE. it really showcased their personalities and thinking. Raghav is practical and uses his smarts. Pallavi uses her heart and worries to much about others. And now . Both are having an effect on eachother where they are questioning their own sensitivities and insensitivities. I LOVED their fight it was a couple fight and just soo many feels.

Raghav doesnt want pallu to be taken advantage of ultimstely .. not gonna let her support the wrong person emotionally. 👏 protector and king. 

SAISHI HAVE BEEN NAILING EVERY EPISODE RECENTLY. 👏 THE dialogue delivery, expressions everything. 

Raghav - sherlock holmes ki nani 🤣🤣 bada bindi ke liye bada wala tikka 🤣🤣 im dead his lines and behavior today was OFF the charts fun and perfect. 👏

Must watch on telly guys!!!!

Edited by RosyRosh - 2 years ago
dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sunny thinks he is smart but not!!

He came directly to raghav and that too with chain!’ Come on ,raghav is not dumb and he had already realised regarding their relationship and when raghav entered at sunny’s place,he saw kirti there and his change of behaviour was evident! Also he said “mera nazar tum pe rahega” with his action! The same action he had threatened my electric bulb during mehendi function!!

He smartly avoid the topic by hugging kirti!!!

She is next level dumb to sunny-bunny ki jodi to hit hai!!

The scene at d’house was👏

Hope VD gets brains soon!!! i hate this sunny always getting physical with kirti😭 kaand karega kuch toh kameena!

So raghav likes pallavi

And car scene of raghavi😳 his fear of loosing her😭

Thank you christo….❤️

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What's with Keerthi and Sunny romance? They got to take it slow. I don't know their sudden moments are giving heart ache..They are a good pair, little impulsive too..but..didnt suit Keerthi's personality.

dhara88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

so Keerti is on verge to b exposed

Pallu finally took Raghav away from the d family

she is already exposed…thats why raghav threatened sunny today the way he did to electic bulb during mehendi function!!

The way he was irked with sunny, says it all! What u think !??why he was checking cctv footage??

He already got to know sunny giving chain to kirti!!

He was checking in cctv what happened after he left yesterday with farhaad!!

Today his change of behaviour with sunny says it all!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

What's with Keerthi and Sunny romance? They got to take it slow. I don't know their sudden moments are giving heart ache..They are a good pair, little impulsive too..but..didnt suit Keerthi's personality.

I agree keerti is so out of charavter to me 

Also what i HATE about keerti is the hiding. On one hand she hates raghav so she claims and on the other she is scared of what her big bro will do or say. Like really? She always stands up to him but cant own her relationship? 

dhara88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

same thoughts!i find him physically attracted to her more than emotional and this is gonna create havoc!!

Har baar sunny ko kirti ke mooh mein mooh kyon dalna hota hai🤣

Couple kya sirf wahi karte hai!? Aur kuch hota nahi kya karneko? Bakwas insan!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhara88

she is already exposed…thats why raghav threatened sunny today the way he did to electic bulb during mehendi function!!

The way he was irked with sunny, says it all! What u think !??why he was checking cctv footage??

He already got to know sunny giving chain to kirti!!

He was checking in cctv what happened after he left yesterday with farhaad!!

Today his change of behaviour with sunny says it all!

so those all sad looking bts..r related to Sunny-keerti & denim one is for Sunny i guess

dhara88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

so those all sad looking bts..r related to Sunny-keerti & denim one is for Sunny i guess

may be!!! Cant say anything!! Hope raghav doesn’t looses his cool!