Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'm just wondering what excuse they will use in the show to explain the move. Pichli baar to bangla shift kiya tha, iss baar shayad renovation ka bahana hoga. 

3 4 episodes mein pata chal jaega 😆..hope it will be as sensible as the last one ...😛

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princy48

uske baad live interactions pe jaane se ajeeb feeling aati hai 🤣..those ppl  were real mad ..

Even Sai got awkward and stopped the live session within a few minutes. For some reason the Insta sessions are always more awkward compared to the Twitter live. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Hamare expectations bohot high hai🤣

I want a terrace scene too

I want tire-bashing and study scenes. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Ya he straightaway said..."Actually there are so many requests ...ok let's join you.....may be they are shy so no one is responding ..... To bhejte hi kyu ho yaar tumlog"🤣

I love that he is so straightfoward, doesn't mince words. 😆

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

He's straight forward like Raghav🤣..simply to embarrass on public🙀

I just wrote the same thing... 🤣

I love this attitude of his. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

apan ko shamil mat kar re🤣..we hav enuf vivek ki "nhi jaane ka matlab nahi jaane ka" 😎🤣🤣🤣

Hein? ab ye Vivek kaun hai?

or did you mean vivek as in conscience? 🤣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

How about they do a typical greh pravesh with Raghav carrying Pallavi in his arms upto their bedroom? I know thats too much wishful thinking? But if that happens, I would love if Farhad runs upto them and goes " kya hua Anna? Bhabhi fir se behosh ho gayi kya?😲 Just to tease Raghav. 🤣 his expression will be priceless!! 😆

Amma might tell him to, so Raghav will have the perfect excuse "Amma ne kaha iss liye kar raha hai main". 🤣

princy48 thumbnail

Even Sai got awkward and stopped the live session within a few minutes. For some reason the Insta sessions are always more awkward compared to the Twitter live. 

haan live pe aata tho hum se interact karne hi na ..phir yeh log aise behave karne lagenge ..obviously he will feel awkward😆..akele kya badbadaye..being a introvert himself , khud se kuch topic pe baat bhi nhi karega 😒..should figure out something abt this particular thing ..varna lives nhi milenge phir🤣

princy48 thumbnail

Amma might tell him to, so Raghav will have the perfect excuse "Amma ne kaha iss liye kar raha hai main". 🤣

abhi jo dynamics hai raghav aur amma ke usse tho yeh expect nhi kar sakte ..par haan agar the MU gets cleared ...we cn expect much more than this from him🤣

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

OMG OMG OMG 

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY 😃

Why I miss all the good stuff?! I wish I could have listened in on this live session.

But is an it old one? 

Team Raghav Rao ❤️ I also call them like that, at least in that whatsapp group thing. 

and that pen flicking trick with his fingers....  always liked that!! he does it with his phone too...

Oh Gosh.. how I can focus on work now.. I was on a roll but now... I hope I dont mess up anything.. 

share more ok.. I am an addict and I am not ashamed of it!! 

Guys please post that link in Harish AT / Sai AT too? or can someone download it? it will disappear after 24 hours? 

Hi Rishu, 

Were you the one who was looking for the episode in which Raghav is flicking his pen? If so, it's episode 8 aired on 23 Feb. Check around 16:00 mins into the episode. 

If it wasn't you, just ignore this message. LOL. 😆