Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This was amazinggg..❀❀

Kabir is gone... thank you for showing that!! 

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chappy 2 is amazing and hope riddhima and ansh bonding will strong 

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whoah!!! This is amazing...

Continue sooooonish. .

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it ❀️

Thanks for considering motherly connection partπŸ€—

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Loved it ❀️

Thanks for considering motherly connection partπŸ€—

No problem, give me more ideas if you have. 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update soon....

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All chapters are amazing. 😍😍😍

Poolside confrontation was best 😍😍😍 in the chapter and in the show too.

Waiting for another updates 😍😍😍

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 3- Trying, delusion, pain and bond.

Flashback 

No one in the Raisinghania family was actually happy that Riddhima was pregnant, Ishani was jealous because now all the care, pampering will be given her. Aryan and Chanchal because Vansh's child will become the heir to the VR empire and they will get nothing. 

Only Vansh and Dadi were happy, but Riddhima was still unconscious, the doctor had said it was due to excessive stress, and that it is important to keep her happy and stress free.

Vansh was working on some on file, when all of sudden Riddhima woke with a gasp, she quickly ran into the bathroom, and saw herself in the mirror there was no blood on her face, it was just a nightmare, she turned around to see Vansh standing in middle of the bathroom, 

V- How can you be so careless Riddhima, aise bhaagna Zaarori tha? What if you have hurt the baby?

R- Baby? What baby?

V- You are pregnant sweetheart. He hugged her all of sudden. For a moment Riddhima was happy but then she remembered about killing Kabir.

R- He..

V- He is gone Riddhima, i took care of it. You proved your love for me. 

R- Would you mind leaving me alone for a while, i have to take a bath.

V- Yeah sure.

Riddhima stood under the shower, the scene of killing Kabir swirling in her mind, she rubbed her hands but no matter what the stains of killing someone never went away. She dried herself up and changed, Dadi came into the room at that time,

D- I am so happy Riddhima you have given us such a wonderful gift. God bless you. 

R- Thank you Dadi. She went away from there.

V- Waise Sweetheart yeh mat samjhana ki i have forgiven you. You chose me but still you have to suffer a bit for the pain you have given me. 

R- Sure.

What Vansh, didn't know that he was deliberately pushing his Riddhima away from him by playing games. Riddhima tried her best to keep him happy, did everything he asked. She cooked for him, she made sure to take care of him, to give him first priority over everything. 

It was few days that Riddhima was feeling a dull pain in her head, it would make her dizzy but it was the blood in the vomit that scared her. She went to meet the doctor, Vansh couldn't come because he had a meeting and also because she didn't tell him.

The doctor had decided to do some tests, the pregnancy was fine and the baby was fine, but the doctor was more concerned about this new symptom. Vansh was getting irritated, he was talking to Riddhima about selecting a colour scheme, for the child's room but she was busy looking at the phone,

V- Sweetheart, i am talking to you. Aur tum phone pe busy ho.

R- Nahi woh actually aaj meri pheli sonography thi na, so doctor ne kha tha ki woh baby heartbeat ki ek copy mujhe bhej degi just waiting for that.

V- I am sorry, i didn't come today, it was a very important business meeting. 

R- It is okay Vansh.

The worst was confirmed Riddhima had 2nd stage brain tumor, and it was specifically in the area where memories are stored, the doctor warned her to abort the baby, otherwise it will increase the chances of death,

R- No, doctor. I am not killing my baby, you just give me my medications and i will survive through this.

R- And yes, if there is a situation of chosing between the baby and me, i want you to save my baby.

Vansh looked at Riddhima, it seems that they are more far from each other when they were playing games with each other. He finally got yo know the truth that Riddhima had indeed written a letter to her, it was found in Kabir's room. All this pain was for nothing. 

Riddhima on the other hand, believed that she deserved this tumor because she had killed someone, she didn't know whether she will survive this or not. So she decided to write letters to her baby and for the next few months she wrote a letter everyday for her baby.

Something is seriously wrong with her, he can sense it but he is not able to find any proof, her smiles are fake, she seems lost, and this business of writing letters it is like she is going somewhere and is not planning on returning, he will have to find out what is happening. 

Present 

Riddhima had woken up and the first thing she did was she went to meet Ansh, she giggled at the sight, Ansh had just peed on his father,

R- Can I help Mr. Raisinghania?

V- Yes, please this little devil is being very naughty. He gently poked Ansh and he began giggling. 

R- Aww, little guy come here. She quickly wiped him down, a put a new diaper, then she was playing with him.

V- Do you mind staying a bit? I have to shower. And get ready for a meeting. 

R- Ya sure. Is it okay if i take him down?

V- Ya sure.

Riddhima took him gently in his arms and took him downstairs, she laid him on the sofa, and sat down near him. She was bonding with him, she felt like he was a part of him. She tickled him and he laughed. 

After Vansh came downstairs, he took Ansh to his study, and Riddhima went to her check up with the gynae. As she expected, many things were hidden from her, the most important was that she pregnant and that she was indeed feeling the need to breastfeed. 

She went back home and went straight to Vansh's room, Ansh had just slept, and when he saw Riddhima coming towards him with a serious face, he knew it was time to face the music,

R- I need you to tell me the truth. Is Ansh my child?

V- Yes.

R- So, why don't i remember anything about this.

V- Because few months back, you came to know that you had brain tumor and you were pregnant at that time.

R- Who is my husband?

V-Me

R- WHAT?

Ps- Here you go hope Riddhima's feeling are justified here and tell me should Riddhima forgive Vansh? Next chapter will be the last one.

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

She can..... But not immediately.....