Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Both! but Vidya 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

vidya - 6.5/10

tabu - 6/10

not a fan both, vidya is slightly better.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tabu is far better actress and has good range. She can dance too. Her roles have variety and are good performances. Vidya is good but her range is limited

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I love them both But Tabu

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Definitely Vidya for me. They are both limited in different ways but I can't think of a single Tabu role that Vidya couldn't have carried beautifully. I grew up watching Tabu romance so I know I hated her in those movies. Tabu couldn't do a parineeta well. 

I totally loved Vidya in Kahaani 2 ❤️. What an amazing movie and damn she gave such a beautiful performance!!

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tabu .  Tabu is versatile like others have said and what comes to her effortlessly looks a bit forced from Vidya sometimes.  I've never found Tabu annoying and I'm easily annoyed.  There's something about her that nobody else has.  

priya185 thumbnail

I like both

maybe Vidya I loved kahaani and tumhari sulu

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tabu in Haider is better than anything Vidya has done her whole career. But Vidya in Kahaani, TDP, even Ishqiya is on par with Tabu'a Namesake, Maqbool, Andhadhun etc.

Tabu is the better actress but I find Vidya more spontaneous and natural in 'normal' roles -- like Paa, Parineeta, etc. Tabu fits tough roles better, while Vidya does traditional girl roles better.

While Tabu is the better actress, one shouldn't forget that Tabu has nearly a 15 years longer shelf life than Vidya (she started working in early 90s right?) so that's another reason why she has a higher number of great performances. Vidya is no Tabu but she's one of the few names that can be compared to her.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tabu is a much better actress than Vidya. Vidya can't convey emotions the way Tabu does with her eyes and voice. Vidya also tends to overact sometimes.