Poll
Who is a better actress?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Both! but Vidya
vidya - 6.5/10
tabu - 6/10
not a fan both, vidya is slightly better.
Tabu is far better actress and has good range. She can dance too. Her roles have variety and are good performances. Vidya is good but her range is limited
I love them both But Tabu
I totally loved Vidya in Kahaani 2 ❤️. What an amazing movie and damn she gave such a beautiful performance!!Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Definitely Vidya for me. They are both limited in different ways but I can't think of a single Tabu role that Vidya couldn't have carried beautifully. I grew up watching Tabu romance so I know I hated her in those movies. Tabu couldn't do a parineeta well.
Tabu . Tabu is versatile like others have said and what comes to her effortlessly looks a bit forced from Vidya sometimes. I've never found Tabu annoying and I'm easily annoyed. There's something about her that nobody else has.
I like both
maybe Vidya I loved kahaani and tumhari sulu
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Vote and comment.
Tabu in Haider is better than anything Vidya has done her whole career. But Vidya in Kahaani, TDP, even Ishqiya is on par with Tabu'a Namesake, Maqbool, Andhadhun etc.
Tabu is the better actress but I find Vidya more spontaneous and natural in 'normal' roles -- like Paa, Parineeta, etc. Tabu fits tough roles better, while Vidya does traditional girl roles better.
While Tabu is the better actress, one shouldn't forget that Tabu has nearly a 15 years longer shelf life than Vidya (she started working in early 90s right?) so that's another reason why she has a higher number of great performances. Vidya is no Tabu but she's one of the few names that can be compared to her.
Tabu is a much better actress than Vidya. Vidya can't convey emotions the way Tabu does with her eyes and voice. Vidya also tends to overact sometimes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://www.hollywoodreporterindia.com/features/insight/king-100-tabu-begins-shooting-for-nagarjuna-akkinenis-landmark-film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6sCbIv4N7Y https://x.com/i/status/2031261863523266696
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db6GpSYq1ix/?igsh=MXF0ZGVvdmRhNWp5Yw==
...
24