Karthik - A fiction on single parenting

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone..

I ve come back to this forum after ages and would like to write a fan fiction..  would just like to understand your ideas

How would you like to read a fan fiction on Lattbik as a father to his two adult kids ? I can switch between  the adult and kids but Karthik as a mature father..

There will be no Sirat , no Ranveer and will try to include Singhanias

Let me know in the comments below 😀😀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interested. And if possible plz show his emotions for naira too.

kirts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Interested. And if possible plz show his emotions for naira too.

Sure will add the same 😀😀

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kirts123

Hello everyone..

I ve come back to this forum after ages and would like to write a fan fiction..  would just like to understand your ideas

How would you like to read a fan fiction on Lattbik as a father to his two adult kids ? I can switch between  the adult and kids but Karthik as a mature father..

There will be no Sirat , no Ranveer and will try to include Singhanias

Let me know in the comments below 😀😀

Yeah sure... We actually expected to see that when naira died. .   Like how kartik said in promo... Sb kuch sikhaya tumne bas tumhare bina jeena nhi sikhaya😒... But they never explored that story... All those naira's dialogue couple of episodes before naira's death... K kabhi bhi meri kami feel ho haath ho hug k shape(which she showed ) kr lena ... You'll feel that I am here and you are hugging me.... They never showed anything like that

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
kirts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Yeah sure... We actually expected to see that when naira died. .   Like how kartik said in promo... Sb kuch sikhaya tumne bas tumhare bina jeena nhi sikhaya😒... But they never explored that story... All those naira's dialogue couple of episodes before naira's death... K kabhi bhi meri kami feel ho haath ho hug k shape(which she showed ) kr lena ... You'll feel that I am here and you are hugging me.... They never showed anything like that

Yes sure.. I would have wanted to see it in the show as well but they just rushed into this track a week after naira death..