Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

The breaking news should be that the show got a second season.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

and the idea was taken from a prayer meet ceremony 🥱

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, thanks I didn't know. Looking forward to it. I loved Season 1. ❤️

#BringBackMyGurlz

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who is she ? I don’t know her . Accept d age gracefully wats there , every one ages , it’s nature.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

People are never satisfied.   Agar Karo toh buddhi, na Karo toh jhooti.. I don't care for her, but good on her for not giving a damn and doing whatever the hell she feels like

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean that’s her face and her money so why are people complaining .. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Omg that cringefest got a second season  I am not saying the first season sucked or anything but man I tried watching a few episodes and couldn't handle those fake aunties and OTT drama 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Omg that cringefest got a second season  I am not saying the first season sucked or anything but man I tried watching a few episodes and couldn't handle those fake aunties and OTT drama 😆

I watched it drunk 😆🤣 Only because I wanted to see what their thought process is like, needless to say, they live in their own bubble 😆

When Janhvi said I pay my own bills and Maheep said, 'I am so proud of Shanaya that she is independent and earning, most kids her age are still dependent on their parents.' I lost my damn mind.

Yes, we don't earn coz we need degrees to get our own jobs. We don't have a Papa Johar ready to offer us work after our 12th standard completion! Of course, they would know that if they weren't born privileged...under normal circumstances would these girls even make it to a producer's office?! Nope!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watched it drunk 😆🤣 Only because I wanted to see what their thought process is like, needless to say, they live in their own bubble 😆

When Janhvi said I pay my own bills and Maheep said, 'I am so proud of Shanaya that she is independent and earning, most kids her age are still dependent on their parents.' I lost my damn mind.

Yes, we don't earn coz we need degrees to get our own jobs. We don't have a Papa Johar ready to offer us work after our 12th standard completion! Of course, they would know that if they weren't born privileged...under normal circumstances would these girls even make it to a producer's office?! Nope!

Omg i was super pissed off when she said that