Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So so beautifully written. First of all accept my congratulations for penning down so amazingly. Ye even like u even I feel so that Ahaan's feelings for Ishqi is much more than her and yes as she is running away he is getting more and more obsessed with her and yes you are right. At present she is not even thinking of getting attracted to him forget about love. She is just scared of him and at any cost wants to get a job to run her family so naturally she is away from all emotions. While, for Ahaan Ishqi is gradually becoming his ZID an obsession which is making him do all sort of things so in this case their marriage will be disastrous instead they need to invest more time with each other

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asthana.shaily

So so beautifully written. First of all accept my congratulations for penning down so amazingly. Ye even like u even I feel so that Ahaan's feelings for Ishqi is much more than her and yes as she is running away he is getting more and more obsessed with her and yes you are right. At present she is not even thinking of getting attracted to him forget about love. She is just scared of him and at any cost wants to get a job to run her family so naturally she is away from all emotions. While, for Ahaan Ishqi is gradually becoming his ZID an obsession which is making him do all sort of things so in this case their marriage will be disastrous instead they need to invest more time with each other

Thank you so much for ur beautiful words 😊😊.Ahaan likes to be a protector and in Ishqis case he was doing that since he got attracted to her . He is physically, mentally and emotionally attracted towards her . He has always seen a fragile girl like Sonu but never ever seen a strong courageous woman still so selfless and righteous . He was fed up with the thought that strong and courageous woman are selfish . He is witnessing an exception in Ishqi . Her beauty attracts him physically while her strength and courage attracts him mentally and her humour, stupidity , chirpiness, selflessness , care attracts him emotionally. He relates himself with her tats you want to protect her from the harsh world but in his anger and blind faith in Mayank he is the one who indirectly took away the liveliness of her . He is an old school fellow still believing in the provider and receiver concept . He needs to understand that in any  relation everything is mutual . He will need her support and strength in some time in the future otherwise if a man always is the provider , from where he will get strength emotionally. As he protects her from the world she will support him emotionally whenever he is in need . Girls can’t simply be at receiving end always . They also need to invest something be it care, love, strength, courage etc etc . Then only a relationship becomes successful otherwise it’s always duty and responsibility never love . 

Ahaan is a man with strong feelings and that we saw in initial episodes when he thrashed his business opponent. Since he is not expressing his love or is admitting it himself or to Ishqi all the feelings are getting accumulated to the extend that he is in the verge of breakdown. Tats y I told in every relation both should provide . If he had confided in Ishqi about his feelings his emotions would have vented Atleast somewhere . I know it would have complicated things but Atleast it would have eased his pain . 

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True that. The way Ahaan is reacting or behaving is due to the women around her be it the wicked Sarla aunty or stupid Ginny or his of so great Dadi who has poisoned his brain since childhood only defaming his mother so much that he hates her to no end. Then he has his seen his docile sister Sonu who always needs a support and the last nail in the grave was put by Rhea who is again a duplicate of Sonu so when a character like Ishqi bumped into him he got totally confused as he never could imagine forget about encountering anyone. He hates such characters because they are just opposite of his expectations yet he feels drawn towards her as this is something he has never seen before. He hates her bluntness but somewhere deep he adores the fire in her. And these contradictions are killing him . 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There are so many instances since the beginning where we see Ahaan attracted to Ishqi and not being able to keep his eyes off her, whereas she doesn't reciprocate. But he didn't know how to manage or channel all this attraction or feelings so he would blame her for being irritating etc. The engagement shopping when he walks in the store his constant focus and stare is at Ishqi - but he covers it up in annoyance / irritation. When she forces him to select her dresses, he purposely gets busy in his phone and work until of course, her voice draws him back in to looking at her. 

Actually we see his inner conflict with the whole pingpong / pendulum attitude of his. He did not want to be on that dinner date (setup by Mayank) one on one with Ishqi initially - she was already getting under his skin. It's like you mentioned, he was so used to someone like Sonu / Rhea who never challenged him or his thoughts - always just agreed without any discussion and debate, Ishqi's personality was a charm for him, unknowingly. 

Kartik was basically the audience in this and he noticed all these things... infact even called Ahaan out for the holi party saying sarcastically "Aap bilkul overboard nahi ja rahe ho". See Kartik is also sorted emotionally and he knew whatever Ahaan was doing for Ishqi (to apologize, to make her happy, etc.) is technically inappropriate and he called him out on it a number of times. I think it was after the Holi incident, Kartik also realized his brother had very very strong feelings for Ishqi and wanted him to accept it or come to terms about it. But Ahaan didn't and hence his actions have been so extreme in all this as a result.

Anyway ... i can't explain it any better than you have so i will just leave it here. 

Edited by esprit_00 - 2 years ago
Piccadilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

There are so many instances since the beginning where we see Ahaan attracted to Ishqi and not being able to keep his eyes off her, whereas she doesn't reciprocate. But he didn't know how to manage or channel all this attraction or feelings so he would blame her for being irritating etc. The engagement shopping when he walks in the store his constant focus and stare is at Ishqi - but he covers it up in annoyance / irritation. When she forces him to select her dresses, he purposely gets busy in his phone and work until of course, her voice draws him back in to looking at her. 

Actually we see his inner conflict with the whole pingpong / pendulum attitude of his. He did not want to be on that dinner date (setup by Mayank) one on one with Ishqi initially - she was already getting under his skin. It's like you mentioned, he was so used to someone like Sonu / Rhea who never challenged him or his thoughts - always just agreed without any discussion and debate, Ishqi's personality was a charm for him, unknowingly. 

Kartik was basically the audience in this and he noticed all these things... infact even called Ahaan out for the holi party saying sarcastically "Aap bilkul overboard nahi ja rahe ho". See Kartik is also sorted emotionally and he knew whatever Ahaan was doing for Ishqi (to apologize, to make her happy, etc.) is technically inappropriate and he called him out on it a number of times. I think it was after the Holi incident, Kartik also realized his brother had very very strong feelings for Ishqi and wanted him to accept it or come to terms about it. But Ahaan didn't and hence his actions have been so extreme in all this as a result.

Anyway ... i can't explain it any better than you have so i will just leave it here. 

Loved reading ur analysis . And thank you for reminding about Karthik’s role . I didn’t think in that line . You wrote beautifully how Karthik warned  him tat he is going overboard and after Holi he thought his bro is seriously into this so started pushing him further . First he started it as a joke but later got from his brother the signals which made him to go for it . Ur insights were really good 

esprit_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Loved reading ur analysis . And thank you for reminding about Karthik’s role . I didn’t think in that line . You wrote beautifully how Karthik warned  him tat he is going overboard and after Holi he thought his bro is seriously into this so started pushing him further . First he started it as a joke but later got from his brother the signals which made him to go for it . Ur insights were really good 

Thanks...

Ahaan noticed everything about Ishqi in detail - even the sneakers under formal wear - hence the holi idea, which again Kartik knew was not his brother's considering how traditional the guy is. And yea, today's episode just showed he is beyond the point of return in love. If he marries Rhea, he will go in self destruct mode and become an emotional Titanic - only to sink / drown further in toxicity. He desperately needs Ishqi as a partner to balance and provide some beacon of hope to survive the darkness he is engulfing in. 

Piccadilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Thanks...

Ahaan noticed everything about Ishqi in detail - even the sneakers under formal wear - hence the holi idea, which again Kartik knew was not his brother's considering how traditional the guy is. And yea, today's episode just showed he is beyond the point of return in love. If he marries Rhea, he will go in self destruct mode and become an emotional Titanic - only to sink / drown further in toxicity. He desperately needs Ishqi as a partner to balance and provide some beacon of hope to survive the darkness he is engulfing in. 

Ya , I agree Ahaan has crossed all limits in his love . Remember he is the sanskari person who never go against his family but today he blew everything in air and was missing most of the time from his own engagement. Seriously , how much I wish I can’t get angry with him when I witness him in so much pain . His heart was paining as if it will explode now . His looks are giving us shivers of pain he is going through. Ya, he is badly in need of Ishqi bcause Ishqi is the medicine of all his pain and if Rheas plans succeed Ahaan will doom in suffering . When I look l feel as if he is going to stumble and he is just roaming like a robot who is heartbroken inside . All he want is just make everyone disappear and allow me to have a heart to heart talk with Ishqi .

esprit_00 thumbnail

The last scene today where he thinks he is talking to Ishqi had me ðŸ˜­ðŸ’”

esprit_00 thumbnail

Based on today's episode I feel like Ahaan going in bitter toxic mode isn't for Ishqi leaving Mayank at the altar or the latter's family being destroyed. It played a role in his self-destruct mode but it is not the reason for his anger towards her. 

I think he is more upset that she didn't tell him the entire reason for it. Even if she had just done it for her feelings, he would have been upset but gotten over it (as he mentioned earlier on Friday episode). I don't know but the last bit today when he is talking to himself and asks why she left Mayank... and adds "Woh bhi us waqt tab... main aur Ishqi ek doosre ke itne Paa.."  Ahaan did not want to hear the half truth because he was at a point in this relationship that he needed her to be completely candid and she was not in a position to speak the complete truth.

I think her silence irked him... but rather than understanding that silence, his obsession just made him extremely bitter in life. After today, I am certain (sanskaars or not) he would have married her, if she had only told him why she left Mayank. It's in his nature to know the specifics especially when it comes to Ishqi. There have been a few dialogs of Ahaan since a few episodes now that reflect this. I think somewhere he just needed to hear the complete truth and he would have left everything to be with her but he needs to understand some truths are better left unspoken and that he has to trust the partner and have faith.

Ishqi will forgive him in time - but she may not be willing to trust him again. Because from her perspective, he needed proof or reason to believe her - her word wasn't good enough. I think there was a dialog in Humsafar, which can work here too like "yeh kaise muhabbat hai jis mein bharosa hi nahi tha" ... something like that.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watched the show since the beginning or quite regularly, but you post makes a lot of sense and is on point.