Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

Yes, that's why all this is happening. R already has an opinion, so he will not give V a chance. So A might try to mend the broken relationship. This will make R get more angry on A and V will come closer to A

A and V ki closeness to dekhni h 

A and V ke bich m jitne letters aate h sab ko paar kar de dono . Ex. B, c d e f g, h, j, k, l, m, o, p, q, r, s, and last t ko paar kar dee ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜†

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

V's problem is he hates R( A's lover), but he loves Prem (his brother). In his mind he will battle to  accept the fact that A'lover and his brother are the same person. 

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Lagta hai Lala ji beti pura ready hai suhagraat ke liye jesi bethi h ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£bhai koi isse bataye yee marriage kese hua h... 

Shaadi kaisi bhi ho lalaji ki beti is super ready for it ðŸ¤£

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope the episode turns out good today!😆 and hope we get the fight scene today itself! I will surely laugh after seeing the fight scene🤣 mast wwe dekhne ko milega😆

indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: rmahi25

Haan bilkul🤣

Amrit today can speak - Ruk jaiye R warna...

R will say warna kyaa!?? Aap mujhe maregi.

A - Haan agar Veer ko kuch kiya toh Amrit Veer Pratap Singh se bura koi nahi hoga yaha.🤣

Meanwhile Veer matkaying his head on floor and doing Jag Ghoomeya step listening to Biwi Sahab.

This is what I wanna see ðŸ¤£ Veer will again utaro nazar of his biwi sahab ðŸ˜†

indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: gibige

Yes, that's why all this is happening. R already has an opinion, so he will not give V a chance. So A might try to mend the broken relationship. This will make R get more angry on A and V will come closer to A

THIS!! I really hope it goes this way...I want A to be with V during the whole R revelation track...hopefully she’ll be his support system and then V will realize he actually loves her n will wanna do right by her

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anyone watching episode?

Grey-licious thumbnail

You guyz are fast

New DT already

Congratulations 🎉

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched the episode😆 Kal fight sequence milega shayady'all were right about papa saheb😆 he is the villain! He has put something in Veer's drink😲 and precap toh my god!! Veer sach mein pagal ho gaya hai😆 he has put his blood as sindoor on amrit's hairline😆 kya batayein iss bande ke bhare mein😆 and again he has started blame games by putting poison in RM's food and put blame on Randheer

Edited by ShrustiM - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg, going to watch the episode.