Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I love SAAKK for its unique storyline.. And completely different from itv emotional dramas... Every character is etched nicely and obviously the lead character sakhi and shaanoor are amazing so is Ahir... The natural and graceful acting office such amazing cast... The beautiful dialogues... The fast pace.. The beautiful societal msg... And most importantly the aesthetics that are maintained.. 😇 

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
  1. The unique storyline.
  2. Shaurya Sabherwal's character draft is a masterpiece since day 1. 
  3. The FL is fresh, a beauty unmatched, true incomparable on itv right now. 
  4. Wherever Alka Kaushal is, show is a hit. She is a fabulous vamp.
  5. College! Yes!!! Thank Goodness, something outside kitchen politics and chai in drawing rooms. 
  6. The jugni Anokhi. I love her spirit!
  7.  The angst between Aastha-Shaurya. Always wishing for their face off n reunion since day 1. 
  8. The perpetual feeling that something is hidden somewhere behind TejVi's sacrifice. Hooked up to know more. 
  9. Did i mention the bgm? Joh tera howega...❤️
  10. Shaurya's swag! Team it with his attitude bgm. Fantastic!
  11. Well, Shaurya's one-liners are a treat. Collectors even!
  12. Just like a phoenix, the Bhalla sisters stories are depicted beautifully. They rise after being fell by their owns. They reborn through their ashes. 
  13. Its a modern tale. A modern take on love story for itv. So why not love it?
  14.  This show has always kept me on my toes. Expect the unexpected! That's their motto. N i looove surprises!
  15. Shaurya emotes with his eyes, n by God, he does it to perfection. I fell in love with him. Since day 1. N nobody, like nobody will ever be able to make the word 'CAMPUS' sound sexy!

I stop here. 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

I love SAAKK for its unique storyline.. And completely different from itv emotional dramas... Every character is etched nicely and obviously the lead character sakhi and shaanoor are amazing so is Ahir... The natural and graceful acting office such amazing cast... The beautiful dialogues... The fast pace.. The beautiful societal msg... And most importantly the aesthetics that are maintained.. 😇 

Thanks for the tag love ❤

And tujhe bhi jiggly puff ❤

mahiaana thumbnail

Already all aabne bol diya hei bohut kuch 

But here's mine

---> Shaurya being the best ML ever. He's not at all like those typical ML of itv. 

---> The story line. Teacher student relation and the taboo of it (well society has marked it as taboo. But for me this should not be like this)

---> Shakhi's sizzling chemistry

---> The pace of the story...how they handle the tracks with out dragging much

---> Aesthetic shots and all

■ ( I have been a fan of KV from a very long time..so the instead i get to know his new project.  I just started watching it. I have been with saakk from the very first day...and same goes for this forum too. Jab yeh jagah bhootiya haveli thi tabse yeha hun main) 

And there's more and more reasons which already my sisters have mentioned. 

( tag nahi kar paa rahi hu  😭 IF why do you do this to me always??)

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I hate myself for doing this 🤣

Tagging people here since I forget in the last two posts 😆

Thank you ji

Nidhi14 thumbnail

I love SAAK because it's different. It feels real. Its the only show I can actually watch. 

But to be honest I love SAAK for Shakhi chemistry and  amazing performances by KV and Deba. 

I don't know kise tag karu

mahiaana thumbnail

Hello beautiful FF writers of our forum ❤

aap log bhi apne apne fav batake jayiye ga ❤

Nidhi14 thumbnail

Hi jiggy. I am not able to tag people. Some problem

Edited by Nidhi14 - 2 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

I started watching this show because of Debattama and then my liking grew as its a no nonsense show which doesn't have any saas bahu drama, or kitchen politics... Its mainly revolving about "Soch " and breaking the shackles of that soch along with stereotypes..

Whoo bahut dino baad itna lamba type kiya..😆

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mujh mein flow aa raha hai. 

1. Is there anyone more sexy with glasses n shades? Nopes, only Shaurya Sabherwal. 
  2.  ACP Ahir! Such a young ACP, who has given barabar takkar to our mighty professor. 
  3. SAAKK made me wake up early just to watch the show. (Trust me, its a huge thing)
  4. Anokhi taking a stand for herself is a strong message. Ragging, bullying...sensitive thing which occurs n touches so many people out there, has been dealt sensibly.  It actually connects to aam log. To youngsters. To adults. 
  5. The songs used in the show....just beautiful! Well researched.