Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys can you all request for a GA? It's 10 years, we deserve a GA x)

Arshi67 thumbnail

This thread is absolutely beautiful! What a wonderful tribute to a show that gave us a hamesha wala pyaar that continues to endure even a decade on. 

Kudos to the entire cast and crew and to the entire fandom for elevating it that much more ❤️ 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Such a beautiful thread. ❤️ It's a feast really to read all of the posts and see all the edits. good job you guys ⭐️ one would feel like they are walking down the memory lane   

Happy 10th anniversary, once again to all IPKKNDians 🤗 

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy 10th anniversary everyone

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

shiri has just waiting on koel! 

sjenny thumbnail

Happy Anniversary to the most iconic show on our TV screen ever.🥳

DushtKanya thumbnail

Finally GAed! Chalo let me add another paragraph 

I still cannot for the life of me believe that it's been 10 years since 6th June 2011 - the day we got introduced to this jhalli, bubbly girl who tried to stop her sister's marriage from breaking, the day Barun Sobti as ASR stepped from that helicopter to eventually become this mad sensation. The day Khushi tripped and fell in Arnav's arms, marking the beginning of an epic love story! 

Nothing else on ITV compares to this show ❤️I'll say this again, this was the right show at the right time with its heart at the exact right place and that was the perfect blend for the insane popularity it got. And even the actors and few members from the crew are like family today, terming the show as a blessing because they had all connected like long-lost buddies, amidst a negativity-free set. 

IPK had all ingredients - a passionate love story, palpable emotional tracks, happiness, hilarious humour and unforgettable trademarks for each charatlcter, endearing side characters, adorable third angles (NK and Lavanya), one of the best main villains ever (Daiyya Ho ) and a lead pair with beautiful chemistry (masterstroke, Gul). 

It's an iconic show that'll be remembered, hamesha. And if I may insert a very clichéd line here, this is not really a show, it's an emotion. Indescribable bliss ❤️

Rabba Ve :')

P.S. Read everything and it was so nostalgic to go through all of those moments that chacterised such a magical period of our lives ❤️ Thank you all for all your efforts, the thread is beauuuuutiful, love all the creations and write-ups so much!

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

this thread is so beautifully put together 

I can't believe it's already been 10 years of one of the most iconic shows ever

happy 10th anniversary 🤗

this made me tear up, brb time to binge hotstar 😆

SoniRita thumbnail

Wow this thread is damn beautiful. Super job everyone👏 

Happy 10th anniversary to ipkknd, cant believe its 10 yrs but this show will always remain evergreen. The whole show, whole cast were perfect and the celebration is perfect too🥳 miss the show🥺

Congrats everyone

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Woww such a beautiful thread ❤️