ATBA episode 184 - Saturday Jun 5 2021 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

For me today Veer was observing Rani during the whole drama. They both are trying to know the truth. 

Rani- Why Veer did that to her?

Veer- Why Rani did that to him?

They both are playing 

.One side Veer shouldn't have done Rasam after Rani left. he didn't know she was coming. After she was thrown out of the house his revenger is over.

Rani never wanted his money. Not even for her own education. Then why she is asking now?

He SHOULD think all that. But is he? I don't know. He should also think about a lot of other things like Rani risking her life for him, for her gifts, etc.

But I feel he is still under the spell. He is not thinking straight. Every time he does try to think straight, he remembers the video.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Exactly. She refused his money before, why does she want it now? Use your brain Veer! 

It's time to fly to Goa Yaso.🤣🤣 I think we both have to do something to  get his brain back.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Darkness in the precap should make him recollect a bit of that night

Not the wrong bit that she was going to get the lights to bright the room n blanked out so assumed she scooted to Birju leaving him in dark

Wish Rani sticks n says money, reason and talaak

Veer is smart just after money he wants her exit so that she doesn’t remarry

I too felt positive after the episode. 

UL- This is what Veer is trying to figure out about Rani. That is what in the precap.

Bold - I too felt the same. 

I am not worried about Monday. I will watch once a week. Good episode only🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I feel tissue paper is symbolic. It's not that they cannot find papers. Tissue papers can be easily be broken or damaged. So maybe this agreement too will be easily damaged or broken. The agreement Veer asking Rani to sign in.

Wow Kate love this!!

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

He SHOULD think all that. But is he? I don't know. He should also think about a lot of other things like Rani risking her life for him, for her gifts, etc.

But I feel he is still under the spell. He is not thinking straight. Every time he does try to think straight, he remembers the video.

This is it and when the time he starts thinking straight Rani will decide to leave.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Surti Devi will not come near Veer

As now Veer is a mad raging bull

N she had her experience 

So true. Rani should have learnt from suti Devis experience😉 🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dark maroon saree was Veer day dream 

Now that red bridal outfit scene has yet not come  ???

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Wow Kate love this!!

Thank you❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

This is it and when the time he starts thinking straight Rani will decide to leave.

I think so too. I didn't want Rani to leave but I think symbolisms point to that.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Dark maroon saree was Veer day dream 

Now that red bridal outfit scene has yet not come  ???

What if Veer tries to have rani and birju married. This could be another test to figure things out. 😂