Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

D. ... 🀠😯

Originally posted by: caller123

I watched the episode today. My idea is Veer is trying to figure out what Rani is up to? His expressions softens at some place. Even when Rani asked Birju let's eat together he was fine. He didn't jump between till nth moment . He tried to read. he had a slight smile when Rani asked for food from Champa. The thing is now Veer sees what Rani Sa showed him and Rani is in complete dark.

Rani is trying to figure out the reason behind his change. For me Veer is trying to figure our Rani. They both know each other well. his expressions told me he is trying to read her. He knows she is up to something up.

Loved the way Rani gave up to Kiara, Rani Sa and Champa. 

Like Rish said whole NGO idea must be Viku's 

Regarding precap - There also Veer might be trying to see whether Rani will leave him after taking money? Is she after money? Is she what Rani Sa told him ? Precap echo is different so cannot decode.

I think I rather watch episodes once a week.🀣🀣🀣

One thing more.

If you guys remember the kasam scene. Where Rani held Veer hand . Darkness were there. It was like sunset as I can remember.  I feel like it's quite symbolic. Now the darkness has covered their relationship where Rani is holding his hand.

So Rani will hold onto him through the times of Darkness πŸ‘πŸΌ

I also felt very positive watching the episode. Rani was on fire. The way she gave back was awesome. If Vikram had talked to Rani Sa like that veer would have slapped him. So I felt he was trying to figure things out. Also he used the phrase "if money is what Rani Wanted all along". The use of the word if gave me hope that maybe he's starting to doubt something.

I know Rani sa thinks that Rani is a gold digger. But I felt that maybe she was trying to remind everyone what she did for Veer and his family. Also, she was trying to buy time to figure things out. Hope Monday's episode isn't terrible

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Felt he did not know which side he belonged

He spoke only when it was 1:1 with her

Rani was measuring Veer 

Veer was measuring Rani

All emotions covered within that it was difficult what the other was thinking 

So both saw they did not react

Money digger that is why the tissue paper ? 

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I had a hard time reading Veer today. He looked like he was almost proud of Rani in some moments and in others he was unaffected or mad.

But by the end of it, I feel like he was convinced that she is after money (as she portrayed). πŸ˜”

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

For me today Veer was observing Rani during the whole drama. They both are trying to know the truth. 

Rani- Why Veer did that to her?

Veer- Why Rani did that to him?

They both are playing 

.One side Veer shouldn't have done Rasam after Rani left. he didn't know she was coming. After she was thrown out of the house his revenger is over.

Rani never wanted his money. Not even for her own education. Then why she is asking now?

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Interesting. I thought she just said the money thing to give herself sometime in the house. Time will allow her to talk to Veer and find out the truth.

My thoughts exactly. πŸ‘

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Rani has kept Veer busy doubting her as a gold digger 

While she gets to know what he is upto for such drastic change 

If Veer is not busy she thinks he will stalk her like the last time finding the culprit 

Originally posted by: Rish27

D. ... 🀠😯

I also felt very positive watching the episode. Rani was on fire. The way she gave back was awesome. If Vikram had talked to Rani Sa like that veer would have slapped him. So I felt he was trying to figure things out. Also he used the phrase "if money is what Rani Wanted all along". The use of the word if gave me hope that maybe he's starting to doubt something.

I know Rani sa thinks that Rani is a gold digger. But I felt that maybe she was trying to remind everyone what she did for Veer and his family. Also, she was trying to buy time to figure things out. Hope Monday's episode isn't terrible

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

D. ... 🀠😯

I too felt positive after the episode. 

UL- This is what Veer is trying to figure out about Rani. That is what in the precap.

Bold - I too felt the same. 

I am not worried about Monday. I will watch once a week. Good episode only🀣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Surti Devi will not come near Veer

As now Veer is a mad raging bull

N she had her experience 

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

hahaaaa that's so funny yaar. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he is budbak πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ his mind is not working who use tissue paper for important things πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Dear Rani plz jao or shurti devi ko ye tissue paper khila do πŸ€£πŸ€£

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I felt the struggle between his heart and mind. Love and hate. Why I don't feel he is confirmed that Rani is after money? I still feel he is trying to figure out Rani's drama? 

Maybe I watched today  after a break. Maybe you are right.

I think he is struggling for sure. In the moments he forgets that video, we see him loosen up. But then he reminds himself and puts back his angry face. That's why he wants to be away from Rani, he doesn't want his feelings to pour in front of anyone. He wants to look like a hard shell (who we all know is a softie softie on the inside hehe).

Maybe because he is not confirmed about Rani being after the money, he asks her to sign that tissue (lol) to confirm. Could be.

caller123 thumbnail

I feel tissue paper is symbolic. It's not that they cannot find papers. Tissue papers can be easily be broken or damaged. So maybe this agreement too will be easily damaged or broken. The agreement Veer asking Rani to sign in.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. She refused his money before, why does she want it now? Use your brain Veer! 

For me today Veer was observing Rani during the whole drama. They both are trying to know the truth. 

Rani- Why Veer did that to her?

Veer- Why Rani did that to him?

They both are playing 

.One side Veer shouldn't have done Rasam after Rani left. he didn't know she was coming. After she was thrown out of the house his revenger is over.

Rani never wanted his money. Not even for her own education. Then why she is asking now?