Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

8000 mai resort ka ek room bhi nahi hota hai and 8000 mai cancer ka operation bhi nahi hota hai. 

Useless guy ðŸ˜¡

Toshu at least resort and surgery ka bill toh pay kar raha hai , sirf kitchen mai kaam nahi karta hai. 

Samar toh ek coffee bhi nahi banata and career bhi nahi banata ðŸ˜¡

Sirf mummy mummy kar k useless ghumta rehta hai . Mummy ko na he dance karne se roka or na he mummy ke liye extra dance class lena start kiya.

Ulta bimar mummy ko zyada se zyada dance karne ke liye senseless encouragement diya . 

Its not about uselessness in terms of money because that is hitting someone when they r trying hard to earn money ...n aise hi hawa mein nahi udte paise .....the problem here is the carelessness... kisko dance ko restrict karna ...household work se restrict karne mein paise nahi lagte.agar aapse paise nahi kamaye jaa rahe naa sahi but care toh kar sakte hai naa.....jab family support na banke bojh banjaye tab problem hai especially on a sick person....I m even disappointed with babuji too kyunki baaki family ko toh nalayakpan ki adat hai...beti bolkar kehna tha naa tu yaha baith hum sab milkar chai coffee banate hai aur tu aram kar.... bademein operation ki baat sunn kar itna kyun shock hona jab apni beti ko araam hi nahi karne diya

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Samar bhi apne work pe dedicated hai   . And anupama bhi apna job karke kharch utha rahi hai aur kinjal bhi  apna job karke kharch utha rahi hai 

To aisa nahin hai    ki toshu pe akele saara finacualllly kharcha uthana pad raha 

Jo paras kalnawant ( samar) hai usko dance nahin aata hai   isliye paras aka  samar ka dance career nahin dikha paate  . Samar ka dance isliye nahi dikha pate kyonki paras  aka samar ko dance nahin aata 

Paras kalnawat ko dance aata hi nahin 

Otherwise samar bhi khaali nahin baitha hai woh blhi career banane ki koshish kar raha hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushups

Its not about uselessness in terms of money because that is hitting someone when they r trying hard to earn money ...n aise hi hawa mein nahi udte paise .....the problem here is the carelessness kisko dance ko restrict karna ...household work se restrict karne mein paise nahi lagte.agar aapse paise nahi kamaye jaa rahe naa sahi but care toh kar sakte hai naa.....jab family support na banke bojh banjaye tab problem hai....I m even disappointed with babuji kyunki baaki family ko toh nalayakpan ki adat hai...beti bolkar kehna tha naa tu yaha baith hum sab milkar chai coffee banate hai aur tu aram kar.... bademein operation ki baat sunn kar itna kyun shock hona jab apni beti ko araam hi nahi karne diya

I never meant useless in terms of money. I find samar useless in terms of taking responsibilities.

I am so so agree with your bold words. The problem is carelessness. I don't like samar's carelessness about encouraging anupama to do dancing steps and jumps who is diagnosed with ovarian cancer and dance is harmful in such body conditions. Encouragement can't me more important than medical grounds.

Second thing anupama herself is extremely careless for her own health who hides her internal bleeding from her own doctors and never informed her doctor about her internal bleeding when it started at first place. This is very unrealistic act.

I agree with the bapuji point, in place of saying you sit we will manage, he was not having any second thoughts. Here again i will question again to anupama. Why you can't refuse to everyone? Dusre sab dumb bann sakte hai but hum khud apne health ke liye kaise careless bann sakte hai!!!! Why she never refuse to do the tasks owing to her severe health??? Logo ko bura lagega ki nahi is not more important than own health. 

Jab women apne liye awaz nahi uthati hai tab woh suffer sab se zyada karti hai. Every women should learn the art of saying NO whenever it is required.

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I never meant useless in terms of money. I find samar useless in terms of taking responsibilities.

I am so so agree with your bold words. The problem is carelessness. I don't like samar's carelessness about encouraging anupama to do dancing steps and jumps who is diagnosed with ovarian cancer and dance is harmful in such body conditions. Encouragement can't me more important than medical grounds.

Second thing anupama herself is extremely careless for her own health who hides her internal bleeding from her own doctors and never informed her doctor about her internal bleeding when it started at first place. This is very unrealistic act.not quite unrealistic because mom's r like that dusro ko stress nahi dena issliye they will try to handle n hold it all ..sad but that is how stupid mom's r

I agree with the bapuji point, in place of saying you sit we will manage, he was not having any second thoughts. Here again i will question again to anupama. Why you can't refuse to everyone? Dusre sab dumb bann sakte hai but hum khud apne health ke liye kaise careless bann sakte hai!!!! Why she never refuse to do the tasks owing to her severe health??? Logo ko bura lagega ki nahi is not more important than own health. I don't fully blame her here because what she did was out of love n habit too.taking care of others is happiness for her....though she should have  considered her situation as well but nahi kiya n yaha family should have done the needful for example Kinjal as soon as she came she was all about how mummy needs rest n she will pay all the expenses so that she doesn't stress out herself to pay her bills ..it's the thought of her(bhale hi woh naa pay kare she was the first to really understand that her mummy needs rest) which was so beautiful coming from a person who is daughter in law n has just joined the family while baaki sab ......

Jab women apne liye awaz nahi uthati hai tab woh suffer sab se zyada karti hai. Every women should learn the art of saying NO whenever it is required. That's lack of self love ...jo khud se pyaar karta hai woh apne saath yeh nahi karta