Anupamaa Written Update 05 Jun 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Episode begins with Kavya getting excited over the first might that they have been waiting for over the last 7 years . She has decorated the entire house with flower petals and floating candles n fairy lights , flowers etc 

Vanraj is reluctant and Kavya forces him to get up and virtually throws herself at him.... Vee tries his best to control his resistance , reluctance and anger n gives in to Kavya’s demands n advances .

At Anupama’s house The entire family is having a great time bonding and playing games and sharing snacks . Kinjal arrives and joins the family  Kinjal Toshu have cute reunion hug . Rakhi wants to join them but is denied .

They play game of dumb charades and all participate .

In the middle of the game Anupama faints , all are terrified . Samar n Toshu scream . Vanraj hears their scream n throw Kavya away , she falls on the bed with a thud . Van runs at full speed to Anupama’s house n showers his concern for her , he orders Toshu to call for Dr Advait , he asks Samar to call for vehicle , they shift Anupama to hospital immediately , 

At hospital Anupama requires urgent surgery , she had been bleeding for quite sometime but had not complained .. just tolerated her discomfort  just so that the wedding of VanYa gets over peacefully .

She needs urgent surgery , she has lost load of blood n needed blood transfusion. Everyone searches for matching blood group . the family is. Eru worried n scared . Baa Babuji are very scared for outcome of surgery .

Advait asks the family to go home as hospital allowed only two visitors at night . 
 Angraj and Samar stay on

Kavya is waiting for her newly wedded  Husband to return . The entire Shah family returns but. An does not , Rakhi wastes no time to taunt  Kavya about being left alone . Earlier Kavya had snatched Anu’s husband not Anu was taking revenge , she was snatching Kavya’s husband .

Kavya shuts up Rakhi n sends her away 

Precap

Anu’s condition has worsened and she is about to die 

Samar, Van and Toshu are distraught .. they scream for aanupama

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

I m sorry to say but i m fed up with this over exaggeration

I mean the precap the way they r showing that anu heartbeat stops [ I can understand some complications n her going in coma (do that kuch zyada time ke liye family anu ke liye stressed rahe n anu gets her rest)]

But they will most probably show in 10min...sorry 10 min zyada ho gaya...max 5 real minutes n 15 minutes of all heavy duty senti song compilation of rona dhona to god she will be back n they will be glad .....halwa hai kya cancer...the kind of treatment such scenes get does nothing to create a valid tension or importance..pura pata chalta hai niptana hai n also overuse of this kind of exaggeration has become very cheap to me n a big thumbs down.

Correct me if i m wrong....duniya main o +ek aisa blood group jo gali nukad mein tumhe bhar bhar ke milega aur inke pure sheher mein o+ nahi hai

Edited by sushups - 2 years ago

I feel Kinjal to be such a fresh positive energy in this chaos that her coming back was the only thing I liked in the episode

Originally posted by sushups

I m sorry to say but i m fed up with this over exaggeration

I mean the precap the way they r showing that anu heartbeat stops [ I can understand some complications n her going in coma (do that kuch zyada time ke liye family anu ke liye stressed rahe n anu gets her rest)]

But they will most probably show in 10min...sorry 10 min zyada ho gaya...max 5 real minutes n 15 minutes of all heavy duty senti song compilation of rona dhona to god she will be back n they will be glad .....halwa hai kya cancer...the kind of treatment such scenes get does nothing to create a valid tension or importance..pura pata chalta hai niptana hai n also overuse of this kind of exaggeration has become very cheap to me n a big thumbs down.

Correct me if i m wrong....duniya main o +ek aisa blood group jo gali nukad mein tumhe bhar bhar ke milega aur inke pure sheher mein o+ nahi hai

Perfect description of the situation 

Why else do you think this forum has fallen  silent dear Sush .. all got fed up with Anu's mahanta ... who the hell lectures ex husband to marry his current GF ? Marry the one who broke up her marriage ? 

on top of that some one mentioned it this week that TRP for this show have climb up to no 1.is it a joke going around ?

Originally posted by kooki07

on top of that some one mentioned it this week that TRP for this show have climb up to no 1.is it a joke going around ?

OMGEE TRP junta wants to promote ex wife getting ex hubby married to home wrecker !! What a joke ... it’s side effects of Pandemic I guess  

Originally posted by Sutapasima

OMGEE TRP junta wants to promote ex wife getting ex hubby married to home wrecker !! What a joke ... it’s side effects of Pandemic I guess  

I feel the trp went up because people got hope that finally Anu ka peecha chutega from vanraj n kavya which is a stupid hope

Perfect description of the situation 

Why else do you think this forum has fallen  silent dear Sush .. all got fed up with Anu's mahanta ... who the hell lectures ex husband to marry his current GF ? Marry the one who broke up her marriage ? 

I can understand to one extend why she was making them married (as I have seen sreemoyee)

First it gives a wrong teaching to kids if he didn't married ki u can love ainvayi n leave a person ainvayi 

Second it's better to get kavya off her (though we know she won't go anywhere post marriage too)....but latke hua situation mein frustration zyada hoti hai aur roast anu ko hi kiya jata 

Big thing that the couple won't bother her and now she can do what she wants(though it's wishful thinking)

What I don't like about anu is the amount of pressure she  gives on family.....I do understand the importance of family but promoting that family is bigger than a person's life n happiness is stupid  ...tiny example sabki marzi hogi tabhi samar ki shadi hogi ...if they actually never agree which happens on real life toh bhai zindagi bhar kuvare raho

N if u notice there has been many times anu has sacrificed because of family ....yaar zindagi choti hoti hai aur choti choti khushi ke liye bhi pure family ko manane ki mehnat karni pade....it's too much of work 

Yaar zindagi khatam ho jayegi

Originally posted by sushups

I can understand to one extend why she was making them married (as I have seen sreemoyee)

First it gives a wrong teaching to kids if he didn't married ki u can love ainvayi n leave a person ainvayi 

Second it's better to get kavya off her (though we know she won't go anywhere post marriage too)....but latke hua situation mein frustration zyada hoti hai aur roast anu ko hi kiya jata 

Big thing that the couple won't bother her and now she can do what she wants(though it's wishful thinking)

What I don't like about anu is the amount of pressure she  gives on family.....I do understand the importance of family but promoting that family is bigger than a person's life n happiness is stupid  ...tiny example sabki marzi hogi tabhi samar ki shadi hogi ...if they actually never agree which happens on real life toh bhai zindagi bhar kuvare raho

N if u notice there has been many times anu has sacrificed because of family ....yaar zindagi choti hoti hai aur choti choti khushi ke liye bhi pure family ko manane ki mehnat karni pade....it's too much of work 

Yaar zindagi khatam ho jayegi

WOW ...your analysis always amazed me dear Sush .

Oh Caroline if only.... I mean.. Ahem.. I love you (name) with all my heart

WOW ...your analysis always amazed me dear Sush .

Oh Caroline if only.... I mean.. Ahem.. I love you (name) with all my heart

trust me yaar though I like this show...anu's ideologies makes me scratch my brain....the amount of damage it does to mental health ...the show is liked by so many people and many learn from it n will take example of Anupama show to force pseudo family values down other family members throat

N what kind of assholes r Shah family...u know the lady is sick lekin sabko apne pasand ki beverage pini hai...woh mana thodi karegi but aap mein toh akal honi chahiye....entire internet has been talking about mental health ,how to stay away from toxic people ,how to love urself  but Anupama show ...yes it's a step up from other regressive shows but it's not enough... not at all

Koi mana nahi kar raha bado ko izzat mat do but they don't have a right to harm ur self esteem as well 

Another problem I have with this show is baa...oh my god I can write an essay on how crap this lady is...tell me one good thing about this lady....usko Anupama bhaang ke nashe mein apne greviances share kar rahi thi woh bhi tameez se but she took it like mujhe sunaya.....bade hai toh license hai kya kuch bhi karne ka (I have heard this in my life...woh bade hai woh change nahi ho sakte tumhe change hona padega....I call bullshit)

I loved the scene were anupams mom gave a good reply to baa....n baa had the audacity to say damad ki toh arti utarte hai 🤢

N my next future concern is kavya ...abe tune shaadi karli na toh kyun tujhe Anupama ko kuch bhi kehna hai... concentrate on ur happiness na but nahi ....even in sreemoyee June aka kavya used to point on sreemoyees charachter jabki usne extra maratial affair kiya par sree ka toh divorce ho chuka woh jo bhi kare tujhe kya n who r u to question...n I see the same future happening with Anupama n kavya once Anuj comes in picture 

The only saving grace of this show right now is kinju baby...her characters aura is positive n amazing I have a smile when I see her onscreen....n I hate when she is lectured by any when she questions the wrong happening in house