Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sai : Our good memories will stay only in your mind like a bad dream.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I actually loved how he came running to her to see if she was fine. πŸ‘ Then he helped her in picking up the broken pieces. So symbolic. He is actually picking up her broken heart. πŸ₯Ί
Just loved how he could feel her restlessness. πŸ‘ 

"I don't keep an eye on someone who has already somebody else who has her eyes kept on him." Yes you go girl. πŸ‘ Veeru just look at her welled up eyes and that fake smile.  You will see how broken she is from inside. πŸ₯Ί You who are apparently an expert in reading people, please learn to read your own wife first. πŸ˜³

She couldn't even look him into the eyes properly. After the hospital track she actually forgot that Virat was committed to someone else because they both were having special husband wife bond. She only knew that she was going to leave him but she definitely felt something more than just his zimmedari.  And now she came back to senses and got reminded that Virat has a vaada to respect and he probably still loves his ex. πŸ₯Ί "Bhul jaane se sach thodi badal jaata hai."
Oh damn that was so sad. Oh damn the broken voice. πŸ˜­

"Tab aap Virat Sir ko aaapne paas rakh sakti hai." πŸ‘ Why are you so shocked bhai ? πŸ€”
That's exactly what you made her feel by running behind your ex, trying to manofy her, listen to her crap, expect your wife to listen to her crap without giving it back... Ab bhugto. πŸ˜ˆ
And hopefully for a whole two weeks at least. πŸ˜ˆ

When I think she can't even cry so that no one actually sees the tornado that's destroying her entire heart unlike Shamelesslekha who will cry buckets to mann halka karo and play the victim card. πŸ˜’

"Woh soch rahi hogi ki tum abhi bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho." πŸ˜³ Didi yeh tu sochti rehti hai. πŸ˜³
"Jaise tumhe lagta hai ?" πŸ€£ SAVAGE !!! Thank you Veeru for this beizzati. Sometimes you really do surprise me. πŸ€£ Finally you have admitted that you did a galti by coming behind her.
Aur bhaag didi ke peeche then get blamed too. πŸ€£ That's what you deserve. πŸ€¬

Dekh bhai the way your eyes are filled with tears, your Sai's eyes were also filled with tears.
Feel her pain and you will know what she feels for you. As simple as it is. Don't thank me. πŸ˜Ž

He finally said it that he loves the selfless Sai and he respect her for the goodness she has inside her. Didi feel the beizzati. πŸ˜‰
He indirectly told you that you aren't good by heart, you have a kala dil. πŸ€£ 

He so nicely explained the meaning of love. Love is respecting other's feelings not do their beizzati when your own heart is broken like Didi does with Veeru by blaming him and cursing him. πŸ€’

Yeh Superhero IPS Sai se pehle kaise pohauch gaya ? πŸ˜³
See the fire in Sai's eyes.  Aankhon se uda de aapne pati ko. 

"Dard toh mujhe bhi ho raha hai." Tu maar jaa saale. πŸ˜³ Tera dil aise tode ki tu maar hi jaaye. πŸ˜³

Today's episode belongs to Sai but Veeru stole the episode for some time with his new lyrics.  My never ending love for the title track is not decreasing but increasing day by day. πŸ˜” Kya baatooon dil ka haal... yes my heart has the same halat as Veeru. Eeeeeeeehhh the new lines are so beautiful.  Please Ghum people give us one for the heartbroken Sai too. πŸ˜³
Hey always be greedy for good title track and when you are blessed with a show that actually gives new lyrics not like any other show who repeat the same lyrics then just uthao fayda. πŸ˜³

Kaise baataoon tumhe aapna haal-e-dil
Meri mohabbat hai bas mera raaz-e-dil
Sunlo meri dhadkaan tera naam pukaare 
Jaanlo bas joh hai dil mein humare
Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein

Dude instead of asking her what she heard why don't you tell her that the vaada doesn't exist anymore.  What will you do knowing what she heard ?
At least clear what's in your mind and heart with her. 

That hilarious moment when Ashwini thought his son was having a private ahem ahem moment with his wife. β˜ΊοΈ Veeru beta behave. β˜ΊοΈ 

From I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna tell you anything to blurt out everything. "Dhoka diya hai mujhe." πŸ€£ I just loved how she said that he has hurt her again like he always does.
Veeru please read into it. Analyse it. πŸ€“ You will understand that what she wanted to say is "Your stupid commitment to your two days yoga lover made my life a hell and even though I denied a thousand times it actually affected me. Mujhe farak padta hai." πŸ˜³

"Khoda pahad nikla chuha." πŸ€£ I can't stop laughing. Aaaah Sai how do you manage to do it ? Veeru was so shocked too. "Jaaiye jaaiye Virat Sir jahan aapko hona chahiye." Her indirects.  πŸ€£

That was so cute how Devi signed her daughter to eat the cake but then said that's bad by eating it herself. Both are so cute as mother and daughter. πŸ˜³

Naraz biwi just moved aside because she doesn't want to be close to him.
Haha and he knows it. πŸ˜³

I just loved how Sai thought about Mohit. This guy was capturing the memories of everyone and no one thought about him except Sai. πŸ‘ What a bhabhi devaar bond ! πŸ€—
Veeru aapni biwi aur bhai se kuch seekh le. πŸ˜‰

What a beizzati of the cake. πŸ₯Ί
Kyun akhir kyun ? Why did Sai nikalo all her gussa on that poor cake ? πŸ₯Ί

My heart broke seeing that Sai actually kept herself away from the family picture. πŸ˜”
Veeru saw her away from the crowd. I wish he pulled her for the picture.
When a kid makes Veeru and the entire family understand the meaning of capturing memories...
Back then he didn't want to click with his wife because apparently good memories stay in heart and mind not in a picture. And today his wife kept herself away from one of the best memories they wanted to capture to cherish it forever. πŸ₯Ί I really want him to see this family picture in the future and remember what he had told her back then with guilt but I know writers must have forgotten that scene. Only pagal log like us do remember such things. 
Once he told her that she was a "bura sapna" today she made it come true. πŸ₯Ί

Today's angsty episode, the restlessness in both Sai and Veeru, the anger, the fear, the pain... made me write a huge post.  So sorry !!! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful post! The screenshots made it as angst filled but beautiful as the episode! 

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

Beautiful post! The screenshots made it as angst filled but beautiful as the episode! 

Thanks β€οΈ

The episode was really beautiful. 

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was a very beautiful episode ❀️

And the new song is amazing 😍😍

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Excellent, it was as good as the episode. 

Feel bad for Both, more for Sai as ye Viru boy karam hain joh dono bhugat rahein hain. 

Virat was so write when he spoke about Love, but to a person who does not understand the meaning of it. 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Epic post as always...just for finished my exams and now going to binge watch....

I wanted to start watching from the 😍🀣 happy part of the show...but it sounds like I’ll be πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ₯² lots instead.

why did I get into this showπŸ™ˆ

This content was originally posted by: Khushidum

Epic post as always...just for finished my exams and now going to binge watch....

I wanted to start watching from the 😍🀣 happy part of the show...but it sounds like I’ll be πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜©πŸ₯² lots instead.

why did I get into this showπŸ™ˆ

Have fun catching up the episodes... This whole month was really good.

Ufff that's everyone's halat. Why did we start watching the show ? πŸ˜‘

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I felt bad for Sai today 😭😭 She got hurt so many times because her idiotic husband like to make jalebies and doesn't have guts to confess truth to her. She have been so hurt that she actually kept herself away from family picture. She felt like she is not a part of family that she has no one. Her realation with Aai , Mohit , Shivani and Devi is because of her marriage with Veeru and she thinks because she doesn't have any right on Veeru then she also don't have any right on them. She must have felt like a orphan again.

And what can I say about our Raja Babu I mean he can see PP's painπŸ™„πŸ™„ apparently but can't she his own wife's pain I was like dude seriously can't you see in her eyes how much you have hurt her. He really need someone to beat some sense into him.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know you have tried to make it hilarious but I'm still getting emotional. I have already written a post on Sai's loneliness and I'm still in that zone. How will i manage tonight when I watch the episode😭