Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thank you for sharing.  I don't have Insta account.  Is there a way I can watch it? The friends reunion that is.

Cheers.....

You don't need an Instagram account copy-paste below in a web browser

instagram.com/tv/CPx3viipMeY/

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radix

You don't need an Instagram account copy-paste below in a web browser

instagram.com/tv/CPx3viipMeY/

Thank you!  I got it.  I am half way through watching it.

Cheers...

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He's a cutie!

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I was watching Barun and Sanaya's interview with PeepingMoon and at 20.27 Barun answered the questin about hearing Rabbe Ve. I couldn't understand it since he talked in Hindi. Can you please help me to understand what he said as an answer?

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

I was watching Barun and Sanaya's interview with PeepingMoon and at 20.27 Barun answered the questin about hearing Rabbe Ve. I couldn't understand it since he talked in Hindi. Can you please help me to understand what he said as an answer?

He said that he has got some sound system at his place whenever he and his wife bumps ,rabba ve plays in the background. 

He is obviously just kidding 😂

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhavi0821

He said that he has got some sound system at his place whenever he and his wife bumps ,rabba ve plays in the background. 

He is obviously just kidding 😂

Thank you so much for explaining it. I realized that he was sarcastic because it wasn't a wise question. 

Abhavi0821 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

Thank you so much for explaining it. I realized that he was sarcastic because it wasn't a wise question. 

No problem 😊

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Oh I so love the fact that they didn't manic pixie'd the hell out of Khushi. The changes in his behaviour came from having genuine love in his life and getting a reality check. But absolutely loved the fact that he remained ASR till the end They really denigrated Khushi's character with the whole Sheetal fiasco, though, it cemented Arnav's growth as well as roots.

Arnav was left reacting to Khushi in that entire track so it didn't effect his character as much but it was surreal because Khushi was always so self assured in her self to see her being insecure and doubting everything. 

Barun.S_84 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank you very much for translating the interview . I don't know English or Hindi, and I didn't understand what the whole conversation was about . Sorry we didn't get subtitles , I'm from Russia . And so I always want to know what it is that Barun is always having so much fun over .

Abhavi0821 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barun.S_84

Thank you very much for translating the interview . I don't know English or Hindi, and I didn't understand what the whole conversation was about . Sorry we didn't get subtitles , I'm from Russia . And so I always want to know what it is that Barun is always having so much fun over .

My Pleasure ❤️

I am really delighted to see russia fans enthusiasm:)