Wohi Delusionalekha par Sharmila Tagore ban gaya Emraan Hashmi.

Posted: 2 years ago

Virat's favorite dialogue "Purani baatein bhul jaana". 
So forget all the crimes done by them and tell them even the gussa was "Tha" not "Hai". 👏
Even Sai is smiling and everyone is mimicking maast ha maast. 🤪

White washing GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Good upbringing by Pulkit and Madhuri. She thanked her mama mami and appreciated their work. Pulkit ek cheeze mein toh kamyab raha. 👍🏼

When Harini said that Sai was looking pretty in her dress, Virat was like:
"Haan Harini beta; mann kar raha tha khaa jaaoon tumhari mami ko." ☺️

Harini is badmaash just like her mama mami. She wants kiss from both. Who knows for what ? 🤓 SaiRat so cute. They wanted to eat her up. 

Yeh jism hai toh kya
Ye rooh ka libaas hai
Yeh dard hai toh kya
Ye ishq ki talash hai
Fanaa kya mujhe
Ye chahne ki aas ne
Tarah tarah shikast hi hua
This song was playing on in my head. This was so beautiful. I wish they were a little closer.  ☺️

SaiRat should be the definition of BEAUTY in the dictionary. 😳

I love when his eyes are on her lips. ☺️
Toh kabhi Sharmila Tagore toh kabhi Emraan Hashmi... not bad Veeru. 😉
Biwi ko bhi kuch kuch ho raha hai. ☺️

Virat is like "Oh my footi kismaat, Biwi is pretending to have work. She is again running away.
Ab yeh kiss miss kab tak chalega ?"  🤣

The moment he saw biwi is nervous he went back to Sharmila Tagore mode. 🤣

I am glad Devi has not started liking Pakhi. She just thanked her that too with epic beizzati. 🤣 She told her how she hates her for interfering in SaiRat's life. 🤣
She also said that the real credit goes to SaiRat not Pakhi. 🤣

I laughed so hard when Karishma said "Baby agar ise tareef kehte hain toh beizzati kise kehte hain." 🤣 Jokes apart, Mohishma's height difference looks so good. 

He didn't like his friend badmouthing his wife. "BAS no more crap about my wife." 😡

"Stop jodofying my name with Samrat." This woman has no respect for Sam. 🤬 I feel so bad. Veeru she talks so badly about your Jeeva why don't you just bajao her left right center. 😡
"A husband promises to stay with his wife for seven lives and here my husband hasn't even spent seven hours with me."  Who is to be blamed for this, girl ? 😳 You were the one who made him run away. 🤔 So stop the crap. I wish Veeru told her that "Agar tum mujhse us raat phone par baat nahin karti toh shayad Samrat aaj humare beech hota." 😡

Chalo at least Virat told her that she is a confused soul. 😳
Once she is doing it for Devi and Harini, once it is for him. 

Engineers asteroid GIF - Find on GIFER

"You make me feel like I am nothing else than just your elder brother's wife." 🤣
He was like "That's exactly what you are but you are lucky that I at least want to be your friend which also you don't deserve."  🥱

Glad that he called her delusion as bakwaas. I wish he reminded her again that there was no talk of wedding, no becoming pati patni... they didn't even have each other's number... 😡
Yes repeat again and again because she doesn't understand if it's not repeated. 😳

The precap has another level of sukoon... so excited for tomorrow and upcoming week. See how desperate he is to know what his biwi has heard. 🤣 is it that he loves her or that he has broken Pakhi's vaada. 🤣 Bring the intensity SaiRat. 😈 Here we were thinking of quitting the show and now we are back excited to watch the show. 🤣 The writers are playing with our emotions. They know SaiRat bhukkars will forgive the triangle love with only one scene of SaiRat. 🤣 
Kutte ki dum tedhi ki tedhi hi reh jaati hai. 🤣 BTW I am doing our beizzati. 🤣 

Lovely post Muguet, this was needed today. After the screeching performance. 

Will the Kiss which was missed saved us half way. 

Well i like Emraan Hashmi wala Viru boy more than Sharmila Tagore 😉

Waise the last part has my ❤️

Thats what we are bhukkad for Sairat, miljaye toh baaki sab bhuljaye. And makers know that very well. So does the channel. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

This was so beautiful. I wish they were a little closer.  ☺️

SaiRat should be the definition of BEAUTY in the dictionary. 😳

☺️

Loved your post as usual. 🤗🤗

I also wished they could have been a little more closer. I mean there was scope of more closeness than what was shown. Anyways, loved the scene. ❤️❤️

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago

Sairat moment and their screenshots were awesome.

Now virat also believe in patter having delusion..

Precap, just loved it❤️

So so loved the whole post❤️❤️

Patralekha ki beizzati mein Devyani hamesha number one par rahegi for me followed by Mohit and Ashwini😆or maybe Mohit 🤔😆

Anyways😆You have captured perfect moments. That moment where he's like that's what you are Pakhi🤣perfectly captured. And I know you are doing our beizzati but it's Sairat. Come on. Are we to blame 🤷

And Virat's both avatars are love: Emraan Hashmi and Sharmila Tagore😳🤣

Banda looks great in both. And I need to stop before I start talking about Neil🤣

Muguet ne hamari beizzati ki hai(in didi style)!!!!🤣🤣

But I loved this beizzati... Truly we are out of this world who just come back like lovesick puppy to watch SaiRat!!😳

As always superb post dear!!

And that white washing gif omg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their chemistry in precap was 🔥🔥🔥

Waiting for that!!!!!

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

So so loved the whole post❤️❤️

Patralekha ki beizzati mein Devyani hamesha number one par rahegi for me followed by Mohit and Ashwini😆or maybe Mohit 🤔😆

Anyways😆You have captured perfect moments. That moment where he's like that's what you are Pakhi🤣perfectly captured. And I know you are doing our beizzati but it's Sairat. Come on. Are we to blame 🤷

And Virat's both avatars are love: Emraan Hashmi and Sharmila Tagore😳🤣

Banda looks great in both. And I need to stop before I start talking about Neil🤣

Thank you. 

All the three are my fav... and Shivani Bua too.  We need her back so bad. 

We have become like Veeru... confused rehte hain aur vaada bhi karte hain todne ke liye. 🤣

Bande ko haircut dilwado... he would have looked so hot in his previous look. ☺️ I miss his hotness of GC or just married time. 🤣 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Thank you. 

All the three are my fav... and Shivani Bua too.  We need her back so bad. 

We have become like Veeru... confused rehte hain aur vaada bhi karte hain todne ke liye. 🤣

Bande ko haircut dilwado... he would have looked so hot in his previous look. ☺️ I miss his hotness of GC or just married time. 🤣 

omg. I had completely forgotten about Shivani😆even though I was reminded of Mansi while writing about Samrat. Jo bhi dhang se uski beizzati kare, wahi favourite hai😆

Yeah. That haircut was too good. He looks so dashing in that😎

Originally posted by sairat07

Muguet ne hamari beizzati ki hai(in didi style)!!!!🤣🤣

But I loved this beizzati... Truly we are out of this world who just come back like lovesick puppy to watch SaiRat!!😳

As always superb post dear!!

And that white washing gif omg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their chemistry in precap was 🔥🔥🔥

Waiting for that!!!!!

Humari beizzati hui hai Muguet se. 🤣

Seriously we are shameless like Shamelesslekha. After so many beizzati phir bhi muh uthar kar aa jaate hain. 🤣

That whiitewashing gif is awesome... sums up the Chavans. 🤣 This is Veeru cleaning the Chavans' a*s. 🤣

The chemistry was fire... that's what we wanted for so long. 😳

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

omg. I had completely forgotten about Shivani😆even though I was reminded of Mansi while writing about Samrat. Jo bhi dhang se uski beizzati kare, wahi favourite hai😆

Yeah. That haircut was too good. He looks so dashing in that😎

Soon we will like Kaku too if she starts doing her beizzati. 🤣

Pliiij give us back that old Veeru.  SaiRat scenes will look hotter and Sai's straight hair.